❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="at_title"Fashion Face Off: Park Shin Hye Vs. Kim Ok Bin In S=YZ Top And Skirt By Elsa B. | April 20, 2015

kim-ok-bin-marie-claire-magazine-march-i

In the last (female) Fashion Face Off, Girls' Generation's Tiffany faced Shine or Go Crazy actress Lee Ha Nui in the battle of the Fendi fringe top. Tiffany took the win with 68% of the votes after finishing off her look with Golden Goose white denim pants and sparkling Pandora jewelry.

For this week's battle, Pinocchio leading lady Park Shin Hye goes head to head with television star Kim Ok Bin! Both women wore the same S=YZ top and skirt from the brand's 2015 Spring/Summer collection.

Park wore the pink set in the March issue of Ceci. She accessorized the outfit with round sunglasses and a midnight blue silk shawl. Meanwhile, Kim modeled the engraved pieces in her beauty pictorial for the March issue of Marie Claire. She allowed the outfit to standout by not wearing any jewelry and sleeking her hair back in a casual ponytail.

So, who wore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Park Shin Hye

park-shin-hye-ceci-magazine-march-issue-

(Photo : Ceci)

Vs.

Kim Ok Bin

kim-ok-bin-marie-claire-magazine-march-i

(Photo : Marie Claire)

more and can vote @http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/193484/20150420/fashion-face-off-park-shin-hye-kim-ok-bin-syz.htm

The combination can be seen below on the runway.

s-yz-spring-summer-2015-runway-jpg.jpg?w

(Photo : Style Korea)

[Photos] Park Shin-hye reveals legs through mini skirt

photo586195.jpg

Park Shin-hye revealed limitless appeal through a summer photo shoot.

Clothing brand Biki released a summer collection with Park Shin-hye. She looks cheery like a little girl and sexy at some times.

She showed off various summer items like the fashionista she is. She wore a neon colored dress with a black see-through on top.

Other pictures of her show her in a black mini dress revealing her firm body. In another, she's wearing a white colored summer jacket.

Creative director Kim Ji-soo said, "She managed to pull off various designs of summer items and we have been getting many inquiries about the clothes she's wearing".

Meanwhile, the photo collection can be seen in the official Biki blog.

photo586202.jpg

photo586199.jpgphoto586198.jpgphoto586197.jpg 

source: http://www.hancinema.net/photos-park-shin-hye-reveals-legs-through-mini-skirt-81077.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Missing my baby girl in a drama/movies.. :((   But, as long as she's happy with whatever decisions she make, i'll be happy for her..
 Being touched by Starlight Angel from all over the world.. Love has and always will unite us.. Love u all chingus!!
^:)^ :x :x  :x >:D<  Grup hug!!!

@verit1 thank you so much for posting those pics of PSH's good deeds. I knew she was a wonderful person who did many charitable works but I didn't know it was this many. In fact as I was reading it, I started to tear up... B-) how can someone be so perfect and kind? She is role-model that everyone should strive to be like and sets a great example for her fans :x

Guest angelicstar1618

Annyeong Chingus!Nice to meet you all!I've been a psh fan for 4 years now and ive been lurking on this thread for years as well!just wanted to say,you guys are awesome!I saw the post about the message of fans to her and it really touched me and inspired me to write as well!We as fans are feeling the same way i guess!Fighting SA's!Fighting PSH!