❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Vote for Shin Hye, for actors awards, to keep her hot in the market,  you can do it every 30 minutes, no need to have a special account. It is free.

Make sure you validate with the code they provide, so your vote count. 

Go to this website: if someone can put the instructions step by step , I will appreciate. I am not an expert when come to media. 
Thanks
:wub:
  • Like 7

★★★      SH's March  new  schedule update    ★★★

Cc3AXy4UEAAm9Tf.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 8   Chanel Fashion Show in Paris :w00t:

March 19  Mamonde fan sign event  :blush:

cr-@Shyepi7

viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&

cr-dc /maybe pic at the Mamonde store

• Like 7

Ladies Drama Casting: Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung for Doctors 

Posted on March 6, 2016 by ockoala

doosl.jpgUsually the casting of male characters garners more buzz since the K-drama audience skews female, but there are three offers out for upcoming dramas that will likely elicit its share of feedback since the actresses in question are popular or currently getting a lot of exposure. Up first is SBS drama Doctors, formerly known as Female Gangster Hye Jung, which is still looking for its first confirmed casting despite the production starting the process weeks ago.

Park Shin Hye remains up for the female lead and now may be joined by Lee Sung Kyungplaying her rival. As the drama title suggests, the story revolves around a bunch of doctors, specifically neurosurgery fellows at the same hospital. Brain surgeons, eh? Brain sorta did that already but this one is about personal and professional growth of the female lead going from distrusting with a checkered background to learning to have truth in people again. I hope the production confirms the leads soon as the drama is slated for a June premiere on Mon-Tues after Jackpot (Daebak) with Jang Geun Seok and Yeo Jin Gu.

source :KoalaPlayground

Hello dear friends I know I am bad admin here in this lovely Forum but thanks for all your news I want shin hye badly seriously I miss her I saw her graduation photos which make me happy and greedy to watch her on TV again , I see her photos in airport today make me more more more greedy I miss her sorry dear friends :cold_sweat::heart: I love you all 

• Like 12

Actress Park Shin-hye’s spring photoshoot

Updated : March 07 2016

Picture of actress Park Shin-hye’s spring photoshoot for the French jewelry brand Agatha Paris was released on Monday.

In the photo, Park looks alluring in a white shirt, matched with necklaces and bracelets from Agatha’s signature butterfly-inspired Navi collection.

“The photoshoot highlights Park Shin-hye’s beauty and the Navi collection, which is inspired by butterflies flying elegantly,” said an official from her agency S.A.L.T.

Park Shin-hye (S.A.L.T)
She had on silver-and-gold necklaces and bracelets as well as layers of slender rings.

Park was also recently featured on the covers of fashion magazines in Hong Kong and Taiwan, earning herself a reputation as a beauty icon across Asia.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)
  • Like 10