❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hello lovelies!! you're steadfast love and support to our dear Shinhye are very encouraging. :-h to all my kababayans here especially JenniferG. its been ages since my last post in this thread.

it's fun to read your discussion about Shinhye's characters and co stars.
I would like to share mine and don't shoot me if there's unfavorable reviews. I love Shinhye and supported her since day 1.

please bear with me chingus...it's very long.

Our princess stole my heart in Stairway to Heaven and haven't given it back until now. I fell for the too good to be true daughter, childhood sweetheart and stepsister Han Jung Suh. I believed she's adorable even in real life since then.

I had a pleasure in witnessing Shinhye as a spunky rebel kid in A Very Merry Christmas. I enjoyed it even without english subs. I think my fascination in watching raw started during this time. :D

Shinhye played Hana brilliantly in Tree of Heaven. Even so, i felt the acting was limited because second half of the story is matured. Had Shinhye been a year older, the drama would definitely be perfect. It remains one of the best acting piece from our Nation's Little Sister.

I'm upset with Shin Sae Ryung in Prince Hours. Acting & character wise, Shinhye's portrayal didn't stir empathy on my end and thought she became one dimensional. It hurts to imagine that villain roles doesn't suit her and i think critics hold it against her. I still look forward when she can be a beautiful monster and erase all doubts including mine.

Funny & clumsy, there are few notable scenes of Jang Sa-ya in Kimcheed Radish Cubes. I felt an awkward chemistry between her and Joo Sang Wook. Again, the story is way matured for her age and made me think she's miscasted for this weekend long drama.

Park Shinhye is a revelation in You're Beautiful. She's troublesome, naive, silly, gullible, disaster zone, ridiculously innocent nun-posing-flower-boy-keyboard-band-member. I was even surprised that she looked so beautiful and handsome in boyish hair cut. While some find her antics OA...for me it's endearing. I also discovered she can sing. a bit. :D I cannot discount her serious moments in YAB. i laugh with her wackiness but when she cried I can felt her hurt and pain. This drama renewed my unwavered love for Shinhye.

Don't ask me to choose between YAB and Heartstring because i can't. The latter's campus story was nothing trivial but still a gem in it's own right. Lee Gyu Won's character development was well written. From being competitive, impulsive and sassy gayageum player to determined and free willed singer actress. In the end, Lee Gyu Won succeeded and inspired me. I noticed her singing had improved in here.
r
Lovely ghost Kim Yeon Hwa is a welcome surprise from Park Shinhye. It's a romantic-mystery, short and crisp, it's not about chemistry but more of the meaty story. It tugged your heart and felt sorry for the unrealized love between the two leads.

Go Dok Mi deviates from Shinhye's usual bubbly roles. Loner, frugal, sneaky and weird, she breathed life to Dok Mi. While character development is present, i felt she's almost there but in the end felt shortlisted. It could have been more solidly written and delivered. Overall, it's definitely a refreshing tune and Shinhye needs to reinvent more changes like this.

A short but important role like in Miracle in Cell No.7, it doesn't matter if she decided it that way for now. Afterall, Korean Film Critics recognized her as Best Supporting Actress. She had the privileged of working with topnotch ahjussis and mentors. I hope she'll be able to work with a lot of critically acclaimed actors and directors in the future.

A noble Jane in Heirs. Frankly, Cha Eun Sang is kinda of boring but a sweetheart nonetheless for me. I get it why Kim Tan and Young Do is head over heels with this supposedly heiress of poverty. In the end, i think she's the most rich of them all because she has love for Kim Tan and Kim Tan loves her, something priceless. I love how practical and independent she is but when love knocked on her heart, she fought for it.    It's no brainer for Shinhye. Ironically, i didn't regret she accepted this drama. Her character may not be a winner but I love the story in all it's cliche.

I'm positive on Sanguiwon's result. Actually, i expected her to decline this role but i commend her for taking the risk on this film. I'd say she is becoming bolder in her choices.

She had worked diligently, proven her hallyu status and gone a long way in her 10 years in the business. She deserved what she has right now. i still believe that the best is yet to come for our favorite and beloved actress. Hope to see her more on films with ground breaking roles.

I'll talk about her co stars next time. ;)

@rori0711
thank for sharing your thought regarding shin hye project. i agree with all what you said. what you said seem objective when write it. waiting you drop some post again to enlighted some new SA here, like me.. Sunbae..thank you again

Guest Relistya

http://toplistoftheworld.com/category/movies/top-actors-top-actresses/page/13/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTziJ-hNhfQULNH7nA-aFj

class="mbimp blog_title"Park Shin Hye – Top Actors & Top Actresses

World’s Largest Ranking -Most popular Actors and Actresses

Park Shin Hye - Top Actors & Top Actresses

Who is really the most popular actor & actress worldwide? Here is the ranking of top actors and top actresses in the world. Millions of visitors from 188 countries currently voting.This is not the popularity top actors -actresses with most fans on facebook on twitter on google or any other social site.

toplistoftheworld.com raiting ; cumulative score 9.1 stars out of 10 Park Shin Hye - Top Actors & Top Actresses

Park Shin-hye -: 박신혜; born on February 18,in 1990.She is a South Korean actress, singer and dancer. Park Shin Hye is commonly known for her acting on a leading role in the television dramas You’re Beautiful in 2009, Flower Boys Next Door in 2013, and same year The Heirs.

Park Shin Hye ranked by toplistoftheworld.com on Top Actors – Actresses 2014.

You can vote daily for your favorite Actor(s) Actress(es) .You can determine the popularity rank of your actor(s) -actress(es) on world’s largest rating platform www.toplistoftheworld.com .  

Park Shin Hye - Top Actors & Top Actresses

New tweet! :x She is in SF.
박신혜 ‏@ssinz  

중국투어를 끝내고 샌프란시스코로 화보촬영 왔어요. 아침에 호텔 근처를 혼자서 쫄래쫄래 걸었는데 밀려온 해무의 촉촉함이 온몸을 감싸는 기분이었어요. 해무가 하늘위로 빠르게 지나가는데 정말 신기했다는..

BvTD9EmCQAEi2xH.jpg

Shin Hye said Love is Trust, Believe, Having sympathy and Sharing feeling..As fans i trust her to grow more as an actress. She is very talented since young age..the obstacle is just bcz she didn't get the role she wants to be played the most (maybe due to her innocent image)..

class="Title" style="font-size: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 0.15em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 18.00119972229004px;"Park Shin Hye (Just the way you are)
cr : Narjess of PSHIC

Guest annariana18

@rori0711 thanks for the insights :x it's really good to hear things like that from someone who had supported our shin hye for so long.

me too, hope that she will get roles that will make her shine more and maybe, the brightest. a good script writer and a good role is what I'm asking [-O<

let's pray for her so that she always get what's best for her :x

https://twitter.com/PSH_Supporters/status/501293152687226880/photo/1

pic.twitter.com/enwBQ5QXgf

إعلان #بارك_شين_هاي لوكالة "يو غي يو" لتوصيل الطلبات الغذائية http://t.co/zUS0woHuSk pic.twitter.com/enwBQ5QXgf

— ParkShinHyeArabFans (@PSHArabFans)

August 18, 2014

Source : PSH Arab Fan Shin Hye Twitter all my post

https://twitter.com/ssinz/status/501240921065676800/photo/1

중국투어를 끝내고 샌프란시스코로 화보촬영 왔어요. 아침에 호텔 근처를 혼자서 쫄래쫄래 걸었는데 밀려온 해무의 촉촉함이 온몸을 감싸는 기분이었어요. 해무가 하늘위로 빠르게 지나가는데 정말 신기했다는..

I came to San Francisco to finish shooting pictorial tour of China. I was wrapping the body moisture of sea fog in the morning, walked alone near the hotel jjolrae jjolrae pushed on mood. I had to wear quickly jinaganeunde sea fog over the sky ..

Google Translate. :)

THROWBACK: PARKSHINHYE A.N. JELL 

CREDIT TO THE OWNERSthanks011.gif

I'm feeling mellow.. I am missing this lady a lot hehehe I am racking through any ff reads that has her in it especially as the main characters. What's worst is that every current drama I am watching, all the leading lady turned to her hahahaha... Happy Tuesday everyone!  :x