❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Woah, i'm late again. Is it because i'm a snail girl or because difference time? *Sigh... So happy reading the interview translation especially the "Sexy" thing kekekeke.... But Shinhye-ya, you don't need to worry. you're already sexy in our eyes. Even TOP, compliments you moreover he's a man and i understand the difference between man and woman eyes about "sexy" hehehe But seriously, Shinhye don't need to change her personality for being sexy because for me sexy is not about dressing or wearing something that show alot of skin but sexy is also about attitude n as for shinhye, she's more than sexy. She's sporty girl that is not every girl love sport just like me, i hate sport... Shinhye can cook well, she has beautiful eyes which can make everyone fall in love when look at a pair of eyes of her which have own soul, she's a multitalent actress who can singing, dancing and acting even she have angelic smile and good hearts thats more than sexy for me... So shinhye please just be yourself don't forced your self just to get that sexy image but if that's not bothering you and make you happy then i'll support you so don't worry again because you're already sexy and always sexy. TOP-ssi thank u for compliments her. A big thanks to all of you guys for post the translation here.... :-* :-* :-* @BellaL n @Agie hahaha i love reading your pov about shipper thing but do you realized that you guys slapped my shippers heart hehehe #Just Kidding :)>- :)>- Actually altough i'm a shipper but i really happy and love when another guy compliments her more over a hot guy like TOP... Because its make me more believe that Shinhye already grown up as a goddess whom make every guy want to compliment her kekkeke Proud of you guys... 8-> 8-> @miss_shady_xv d guy is TOP from Big Bang... My biased in Bigbang after GD kekeke

New weibo updates!
朴信惠중경에서 심천으로 넘어왔습니다. 이른아침 마중나와 주신 중경 팬 여러분 감사합니다. 그리고 심천에서 기다려주신 팬 여러분 죄송해요. 아침일찍이고 회사 쪽에서 신경써주신다고 밑쪽으로 다른입구로 내려왔어요. 많은 팬분들께서 나와계셨다는 이야기를 방금 전달 받았습니다.. 미안해요 ㅠㅠ
朴信惠마중나와주신 팬 여러분 그리고 이제 오후에 만나게 될 심천에 계신 팬 여러분! 오후에 예쁜 모습으로 인사드리겠습니다!!!!14628056517_63246c3ce0_b.jpg

Hahaha After seeing the pics tht posted by @NileRose, i realized something tht make me laughing. Whats wrong with TOP? This is just photoshoot but why he have no another facial expression except cool or even stiff? Come on, look at Shin Hye. She's really expressive with that smile and her body language but TOP still with the same face. I don't know why? Maybe nervous? hehehe Seems that he really maintain his cool image. Being a truly ice prince i think... #Just kidding.....But seriously, i want to see his wide smile till showing his teeth but it's Ok... no problem, He's still handsome kekeke Sorry, i post again just to tell ths maybe this is just me who feel it so don't take it seriously just my own opinion kekekek =)) =))

Cr:Wintercherub

[140803 Park Shin Hye 1st weibo post] :x :x

(I've) reached Shenzhen from Chongqing. Thank you to every Chongqing fan who has came to send me off at the airport. Also, sorry to those fans who are waiting in Shenzhen. As it's too early in the morning, Company has make special arrangement (being notified? Arranged?) Hence went out from the other exit below. Just heard that there are many fans at the airport waiting to welcome me...really very sorry ㅠㅠ

Original chinese translation cr.rainlv小窝:-

谢谢在这样的清早送机的各位重庆粉丝们。还有在深圳等待的各位粉丝们对不起了。因为早上太早,公司方面特别关照(被通知?安排?)从下面其他出口出来了。刚刚才听到有很多粉丝来接机……真对不起 唔唔~~~

Park Shin Hye original post:-

朴信惠的微博:중경에서 심천으로 넘어왔습니다. 이른아침 마중나와 주신 중경 팬 여러분 감사합니다. 그리고 심천에서 기다려주신 팬 여러분 죄송해요. 아침일찍이고 회사 쪽에서 신경써주신다고 밑쪽으로 다른입구로 내려왔어요. 많은 팬분들께서 나와계셨다는 이야기를 방금 전달 받았습니다.. 미안해요 ㅠㅠ

2nd post :x :x

Fans who have come to welcome me at the airport & every fan in Shenzen whom I will be meet this afternoon. I will greet everyone this afternoon with beautiful image.

Cr:Wintercherub

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

[Fan Cam] 2014.08.02 #ParkShinHye @ssinz sings "My Dear" - Story of Angel in Chongqing cr:麻麻说名字太长不容易被

Bue Nb thanks for the info.

i don't know the big bang group and other Korean all k pop. earlier i watch the movie Cyrano Agency in tv with translation. but yesterday evening i watch You're Beautiful dvd but not yet finish episodes. i think im obsessed shin hye lol ! because she is gorgeous for me other than Korean celebrity. :)