❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

tumblr_m0zjof74JX1r99f4t.giftumblr_n1o7jwuhYn1rcpwx1o2_250.gif    8.gif                                        sh-fighting_zpsbba8e7fc.gif     tumblr_mvjt03YRUl1qfakbgo2_250.gif                                                      large.gif
    561901887_472966.gif?4   tumblr_n2rzg8gN7q1rcpwx1o4_250.gif                                               766120728_719884.gif

credit to the owner of the gifs611ThankYouFlowers-vi1.gif

Guest smlmh23

hello shin hye how are you..? I super like you couz you are the most photogenic girl i saw... fighting minshin.....!!

Eid Mubarak everyone here 
Hahaha I will miss Ramdan but I am happy to see you all here welcome dear friends & chingus Thank you for supporting shin hye by Voting , posting pics & articles :)
I hope her Tour success I hope story Of Angel tour let other people who are interested in her to know her I wish her the best & I hope next tour will involve other countries in middle East I will be more than happy :
)
10013922_543960895731179_92005435035907810356314_543960855731183_403836534622499
Cr : to the owner 

@BluenB
sorry, it took long page after your question the difference soompi and nate. soompi poll handle hallyu category the winner will consider by 50% by vote, 50% by acting skill
and the nate poll to chose people's choice the most loved by people internationally..and the winner 100% considered by voting result
for me i'm working hard for people choice, becz we know jun ji hyun deserved best actress since she already win daesang. but people's choice is about love, we know that shin hye loved by korean and international fans so i really hope shin hye will be the winner to acknowlegde her popularity internationally. many fans don't know about this poll, some of them don't know how to make nate account.. 
please help shin hye win by post about the poll in your group and if shin hye fans in your country has twitter account please remind them to post about the poll
until now with your help,@bone,@Gema,@Kikyl,@EliaE,@numblp,@ver2006,@JenniferG we already made more than 200 nate account to vote for shin hye.. most thank to @numblp, she is from yong shin shipper same as you right? she vote 100 account each day.. i just know @numblp is from my country, we chat closely..
Happy ied mubarak for people who celebrate it..:x

@BellaL, thank you for answering my question...   :) Actually i feel really embarrased for asking that silly question but i just curious even since the start i just vote for Shinhye without knowing the difference. I feel i'm really stupid kekeke X_X X_X X_XAnd don't worry, i always remind my friends who are her fans or even my bestie who is not her fans but i asking for his help to vote for her. And abt @numblp, yes she's from yongshin shipper glad to know that even we're all from different shipper but we can be friend here but i think it's not abt shipper bcs i'm here, we're here as a neutral Star Light Angel who always support Shinhye personally. And keep our shipper minds that sometimes delulu in our own shipper home. not here ;);) Honestly i've been Shinhye's big fan since the beginning but after watching one of her drama, YAB i became a shipper fan and not neutral SA anymore. Sad but also happy because shipping is fun hehehe :D Once again, thank you for answering my question :D
Okay Star Light Angel let's make our goddess/angel/princess to be the winner \m/ \m/ \m/

BluenB said: @BellaL, thank you for answering my question...   :) Actually i feel really embarrased for asking that silly question but i just curious even since the start i just vote for Shinhye without knowing the difference. I feel i'm really stupid kekeke X_X X_X X_XAnd don't worry, i always remind my friends who are her fans or even my bestie who is not her fans but i asking for his help to vote for her. And abt @numblp, yes she's from yongshin shipper glad to know that even we're all from different shipper but we can be friend here but i think it's not abt shipper bcs i'm here, we're here as a neutral Star Light Angel who always support Shinhye personally. And keep our shipper minds that sometimes delulu in our own shipper home. not here ;);) Honestly i've been Shinhye's big fan since the beginning but after watching one of her drama, YAB i became a shipper fan and not neutral SA anymore. Sad but also happy because shipping is fun hehehe :D Once again, thank you for answering my question :D
Okay Star Light Angel let's make our goddess/angel/princess to be the winner \m/ \m/ \m/

@BluenB
No, that's not silly question.. the information about it was limited..i just know becz some korean post in soompi and ask help to take this poll as priority becoz the result 100% determined by voting

seems everyone busy at voting, i won't interfere. let's bring our best, fighting till the end..

@smlmh23     welcome-angel.gif chingu image    feel free to shared your thougths and post whatever you like that are related to shinhye. we're happy to gain another shinhye fanatic. 

image  hello shin hye how are you..? I super like you couz you are the most photogenic girl i saw... fighting minshin.....!!     

@smlmh23 you're absolutely right? she's really photogenic and my friend told me that she's more beautiful in person. she saw shinhye in her fm in the philippines last year. actually, i was jealous with my friend but it's ok co'z she give souviener in shinhye fm. she's really beautiful in photo what more in person that you will see in flesh. wish to see her someday?

credit to the owner of the gifsTHANKYOU-ANGEL-01-1.gif

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ2NTQyMzI0.html
                                                                      http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2MzIwNjky.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI2NzUyNzA0.html

credit to the individually owner of the videos

ThankYouHeartAngelGirlReading.gif~c200