❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PARKSHINHYE THE BASEBALL AND GIYOMI GIRL

image           image                 image         image        image
         image           image            image                                                                    image           image                  image       image       image

CREDIT TO THE INDIVIDUALLY OWNERS OF THE GIFSimage

10361987_259540844170190_919472800557167

image_2014-07-22-4.jpg

Korean actress Park Shin-hye started her Asian tour “2014 Story of Angel” in Japan on July 19 and 20.
The event was held in Osaka and Tokyo, and was comprised of a live performance and a talk show.

In the first part, Park beautifully sang six songs including her own and her drama soundtrack. In the middle of her performance, Park’s brother Park Shin-won, the composer of her recently released song “My Dear,” appeared unexpectedly. Park sang three songs, “Pitch Black,” “Arm Pillow,” and “My Dear,” accompanied by her brother on guitar.

The second part was composed of many small events including “making mango juice,” “following Cha Eun-sang,” and small talk about her popular drama “The Heirs.” According to local reports, the audience cheered when Park appeared on stage wearing the school uniform of her character “Cha Eun-sang.” 

Park is scheduled to visit other countries including China, Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore to meet her Asian fans. 
http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?

credit to owner 

Does anyone know if she actually sang the Standing Egg song and Arm Pillow at the FMs? AKP is the only one to say so :-S

I heard that video-recording and photos weren't allowed in the FMs, hence why there are no fancams... whyyyyyyyyy :((

PARKSHINHYE FAN ARTS

561312_414805161881795_2015286726_n.jpg?1623558_777940792234895_1822826683_n.png                                                                                     521994_414805221881789_329697752_n.jpg 305662_414805251881786_294734752_n.jpg                                                         561688_531556896873287_1479717527_n.jpg

1458415_727313937297581_1503756084_n.jpg
1486916_727313927297582_1791225494_n.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNERS OF FAN ARTS
_thank_you_055_gif_51624f8de1f4f.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/park-shin-hye-graces-japan-during-her-2014-story-of-angel-in-japan-tour

It had so many dislikes omg X( she has so many haters on AKP smh. The article only had a few dislikes now it has so many.

Quite a few of her articles on AKP have a lot of dislikes. It could just be one person making a lot of side accounts, or a few people. I dunno.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/park-shin-hye-asks-fans-to-listen-to-her-new-single-arm-pillow

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/park-shin-hye-appointed-as-ambassador-for-the-korea-intellectual-property-protection-association-for-2nd-consecutive-year

JamieL

said:  It had so many dislikes omg X( she has so many haters on AKP smh. The article only had a few dislikes now it has so many. Quite a few of her articles on AKP have a lot of dislikes. It could just be one person making a lot of side accounts, or a few people. I dunno. 

JamieL

said: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/park-shin-hye-graces-japan-during-her-2014-story-of-angel-in-japan-tour It had so many dislikes omg X( she has so many haters on AKP smh. The article only had a few dislikes now it has so many. Quite a few of her articles on AKP have a lot of dislikes. It could just be one person making a lot of side accounts, or a few people. I dunno. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/park-shin-hye-asks-fans-to-listen-to-her-new-single-arm-pillow http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/park-shin-hye-appointed-as-ambassador-for-the-korea-intellectual-property-protection-association-for-2nd-consecutive-year

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"MORE OF PARK SHIN HYE & YOO YEON SEOK FOR CÉCI’S AUGUST 2014 ISSUE
002.jpg0002_zps45a3fc1d.jpg~original
0004_zps0c911fea.jpg~original0005_zps41def453.jpg~original
Cr:Couch Kimchi

JenniferG

said:

BEAUTIFUL SHINHYE IN CECI MAG...

[MAG|TRANS] Park Shin Hye <CECI> August 2014 issue Interview! 
-
Q : Are there any interesting happenings recently?

PSH : This year I have enriched my life through flower arrangement. In the past the flowers wilted speedily as I do not know how to take care of them. Felt that it’s too wasteful to spend money to buy new flowers. But now, my mood is at peace because of flower arrangement. I’ve also gain knowledge on what kind of exercise is not suitable for my physique. The callus on my hand was shown in my last election voting verification photo, which was being queried by fans why did I bluntly reveal the hardship of an actress. Recently, I am going to New York for holiday with Soo Jin eonni, which is much anticipated. Preparing to have some fun after movie filming has ended.

(Chinese trans of Interview cr. : 韩都衣舍朴信惠粉丝团 
English translation by : Wintercherub)

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PSHIC

Hii..
sorry for missing again.. i'm kinda busy with voting lately :Dshin hye page growing fast, everyone is so awesome maintain it.. :xi miss shin hye so much, hope i can see her performance and interact with fans in shanghai fm from video. japan fm always limit for pic and video :(
about hater, i felt pity for them after i read their conversation with @nilerose and other shin hye fans.. they just jealous and afraid shin hye singing more lately and afraid their idol doesn't get praise as much as international fans and korean netizen always do for shin hye

BellaL said: Hii..
sorry for missing again.. i'm kinda busy with voting lately :Dshin hye page growing fast, everyone is so awesome maintain it.. :xi miss shin hye so much, hope i can see her performance and interact with fans in shanghai fm from video. japan fm always limit for pic and video :(
about hater, i felt pity for them after i read their conversation with @nilerose and other shin hye fans.. they just jealous and afraid shin hye singing more lately and afraid their idol doesn't get praise as much as international fans and korean netizen always do for shin hye
I think as you @BellaL but shin hye deserve every thing good bcz she worked from the Zero not bcz anyone 

Hi PSH lovely people... I read the comments and our concerns here and everywhere when her article is released...It is truly sad to see these people dedicated their time unwisely to justify her talent just through their eyes. At times, I do feel like telling them to just focus on their bias but at times, I do find some comments making sense but I just wish they put it in positive light. As a person who is insipired by PSH to always be positive and live your life to the best, I would just assume that due to limitation of language barriers or lack of knowledge that they made such comments.
Let's just ignore them... It isn't fair but joining their level is not who we are. We all know she did it for her fans... It was never to force anyone to like her at all. Nobody was tied down and forced to sit in her fan meet to watch it, so when they bash her we all know that they did it just to either spite us or her, we should just ignore as if they have never existed. Sooner or later, when they notice we don't care about their thoughts, they will cease. Let's have the mentality where we will just look forward and be merry in loving our PSH. Let's show them that PSH effect to us is always being nice, wise and joyful wherever we are. I remembered a good teacher once said, don't try to impose views on people who are set thinking the other way coz it won't work and it's a waste of energy. Let them see how you live it and soon, they will understand and begin to think. 
I know how passionate we are about her but aggravating the situation won't help. PSH would probably want us to be wise on handling such childish matters. She would probably just be quiet and let them be and still enjoy to be herself. They think such hatred behaviour of theirs would matter but it's truly a waste of energy, if it is of any importance, I think PSH would take it and channel it positively and take it as a challenge to improve herself better. People who see what they did would know and learn how sad their life is.
I know it is sad to see PSH being bashed but it would be sadder if we entertain their views. 
Let's just show them how much we appreciate her and enjoy being her beloved fans in a positive light. I think this way, they can see how much we value her as a person and as someone who has graced her beautiful self inside out to our life. We can also show them how beautifully impacted we are by her beautiful manners.
Haters are just people who are intimidated by the strength and power one has that they don't have. So, let them be and feel that way. Sooner or later, they will see how much time they have wasted just to prove a point that doesn't even tally to the amount of talents PSH have. The thing is, PSH is making improvement for herself at all times and she dedicate to better herself, and haters remain there sitting just bashing, we all can weigh out who would come out well and improved right? Those who work to be better ;) So we know throughout time, PSH will work on making herself better and grow as the person she wanted to be. Let's just support her. 
Last but not least, I apologize if I have written something in such unmannerly but correct me if I am wrong, like PSH, I would also want to improve to be better. I love you all to bits and pieces and to the moon and back sisters and brothers. Enjoy life as much as we can and let's love PSH for who she is. 
:x :x :x :)>- :)>- :)>- ~O) ~:>
P/S: I miss her... I hope she will do a drama soon...  [-O<

It is always disturbing to come across negative comments against someone one admires and loves.......specially when they seem to be for the express purpose of being disagreeable or trying to get a raise out of others. We all know that there are some comments with no substance at all and have no semblance to truth or reality.

In responding to such prejudiced opinions one only brings them into prominence and when they respond it makes it seems as if there are many when actually it's the same comment repeated. Best thing in my opinion is not to respond to them but leave your own opinion instead.

Remember—if you are tempted to be worried about unjust criticism, it’s often just a disguised compliment. No one ever kicks a dead dog.

- See more at: http://dalecarnegiewayohio.com/2013/02/14/no-one-ever-kicks-a-dead-dog/#sthash.ztQY7oFs.dpuf