❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Because of everyone's hard work n dedication in voting, Our shin hye is leading the GOA poll. This is the time, we have to be extra careful by continuously voting n keeping her in the first place. I am sure together we can all do it. Just a few more days remaining, Starlight angels fighting.  \m/

Guest soclose

resrimith said: Because of everyone's hard work n dedication in voting, Our shin hye is leading the GOA poll. This is the time, we have to be extra careful by continuously voting n keeping her in the first place. I am sure together we can all do it. Just a few more days remaining, Starlight angels fighting.  \m/

This is shin hye's naver article about today's tweet. 
DOLL LIKE BEAUTY SHIN HYE. :x
HONEY SKIN SHIN HYE n so many compliments. :x
And the top comments has reached 1643 likes n growing. :)>- B-)
CLICK ON IT: NAVER (I think it will increase the view rate of the article. So do click on it for our shin hye :D )

Jus checked this article in NAVER mentioning.,Park Shin Hye Jin Seyon, China's Wave 3.0 era star of the next generation.
The top comments were about knetizens complimenting shin hye saying,1.Park Shin Hye admitted only! (2053 thumbs up)------->Rough translation)
KNETIZENS LOVE SHIN HYE. THANK YOU KNETZ. [-O<

Guest MáriaP

Because of everyone's hard work n dedication in voting, Our shin hye is leading the GOA poll. This is the time, we have to be extra careful by continuously voting n keeping her in the first place. I am sure together we can all do it. Just a few more days remaining, Starlight angels fighting. !!!! L-)

MáriaP said: Because of everyone's hard work n dedication in voting, Our shin hye is leading the GOA poll. This is the time, we have to be extra careful by continuously voting n keeping her in the first place. I am sure together we can all do it. Just a few more days remaining, Starlight angels fighting. !!!! L-)

Guest MáriaP

Topic: What are the advantages and disadvantages of being famous.

Most people would enjoy being famous like TV or film stars,or athletes. However, being known worldwide has both advantages and disadvantages.

Fame has some good points. First of all, fame brings wealth and one is able to enjoy luxuries like a beautiful home, trips and expensive clothes and cars. In addition, famous people are admired and loved by the general public and have many fans. Finally, a famous person can help others who are in need by participating in fund-raising programmes for the poor all over the world.

On the other hand, there are some serious disadvantages which make the lives of famous people rather difficult. Firstly, there may be many people who hate you and are kelous of your success. This may be especially true with people you work with and want to take advantage of you. Secondly, you and your family may be in danger when you go out to the shops because someone might kidnap a member of your family and ask for a ransom. Thirdly, your private life becomes the target for paparatsi who follow your every move because they want to take your photograph and learn about your personal life in order to sell that information to newspapers and magazines.

To sum up, being famous can offer a luxurious lifestyle but many worries as well. !!!

THROWBACK : PARKSHINHYE SEXY JAMBANGEE GIFS

i3la6PzmbPWmg.gif                                                                                                               ibxsvjnyJfE0WB.gif                                                          

is4wbs0JTW2QF.gif
                                                      tumblr_mio3f45le11rcpwx1o2_500.gif

credit to the owner of the gifs
thank+you+thanks+ecards+send+email+anima

@fs Happy birthday dear.
Thank you all for sharing her beautiful pix and tweeter update. She looks very lively in her tweeter update just as who she is. Can't wait to see her  in her fm soon.  I agree with you all she looks lovely in colours. I miss her loads wish she would be in drama soon. 
On the last pix shared by sis @JenniferG wowww she is heavily guarded. Looks like a royalty which she is in her industry. 

@raemma68  indeed chingu, remember she's a princess thats why she is heavily  guarded with the royal guards. a pretty woman like shinhye should be pampered with lots of love. either from industry or from the millions fans of her...tumblr_myt6pocENS1siqvhio2_250.gif

PARKSHINHYE FOR " VEGI " SOYA MILK

10482240_855908094438164_113659649837759                                           1380513_697205600308415_1808310072_n.jpg                                                 1907578_780718141957160_1605402311_n.jpg                                         1384285_688682804494028_1350818185_n.jpg                                602949_688682821160693_971811107_n.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER..
 tycowgirlhat.gif                                         

Park Shin Hye - Han Love 14/07/2014

Translator : @nevrmind Timer & Encoder : @giselle_tw
Now, Imma going to be busy votING for GOA again. Please continue voting non-stop, only 3 days to go ... don't waste our hard work for months. Also dont forget to vote for SDA    
We can make it if we united !!
This is me, dealing with my voting tasks 
y14p.gif

GO STARLIGHT ANGELS !!!

JenniferG said: @fs Happy birthday dear.
Thank you all for sharing her beautiful pix and tweeter update. She looks very lively in her tweeter update just as who she is. Can't wait to see her  in her fm soon.  I agree with you all she looks lovely in colours. I miss her loads wish she would be in drama soon. 
On the last pix shared by sis @JenniferG wowww she is heavily guarded. Looks like a royalty which she is in her industry. 

@raemma68  indeed chingu, remember she's a princess thats why she is heavily  guarded with the royal guards. a pretty woman like shinhye should be pampered with lots of love. either from industry or from the millions fans of her...

Facebook update~
[Fangirl’s Diary]

The Goddess of Beauty Appeared!
Shin-Hye Park was dazzlingly beautiful in her pure-white wedding dress.

Her great beauty left all the staff momentarily incapable of speech.

984142_501024130028223_62772360669096617
Lotte Duty Free

(PS- I won't be able to visit here for the next couple of days or weeks coz I will be travelling to other country for a vacation. Take care, chingus! I'll miss our angel... :x)

My oh my, when psh in the 4th place, we're catching up like crazy to be on the top, but when psh on the top why her votes increase slowly and song qian votes is 3x faster than psh. we need to work harder, hang in there chingus. Keep on voting!