❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Park Shin Hye It's White Fan Singing event 15 July 2014 

20140715_1405413387_27954900_1.jpg
1405413051_731191.jpg
20140715003569_0.jpg
201407151728182910_1.jpg

more.. http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

GieC said: minshinerz- thank you for welcoming me..i really love minshin couple..til now i cant get over of this two..the first time i see them i feel in love already,until The Heirs was aired here in the Phils.i've become crazy..hehehe..i do a lot of research about MinShin then i found out this thread, minshin asian fanfic,youtube,soompi,polls,& a lot more,importantly i found a lot of friends in different sites..
Let's spread the love of our MinShin by voting in different polls...thank you..Minshin Daebak!! Minshinerz Fighting!!!!
love,love,love..:).

Guest nistymaj

Hiya @StaRix and all of you awesome people here...I'm always around...my day won't be complete without checking this thread. All your posts about our girl is my daily vitamins  :)) Just wasnt able to post much myself coz I was busy voting for these polls. I believe that SA's has the most challenge when it comes to polls coz our baby shin Hye is always nominated and included in one so we have simultaneous polls to see through plus my connection sucks with these weather.
 But i'm happy to do my part  :bz and it always amazes me everytime SH wins because we are up against popular celebrities too with big and established fandoms and sometimes against the big numbered odds that SA's can turn around every last minute (and Minshineers too as it often involve the Heirs or the Minshin). Wow ...just wow starlight angels.... thanks for the hardwork...warm hugs to all of you. >:D<
I'm in love with SH dress in the Ceci photoshoot as well as her partner hehehe....and now her white median fansign dress... her stylist is taking it up a notch...Yehey! ;)) :x
Omo....fanboys lining up to greet her upclose... ;)20140715003512_0_99_20140715171609.jpg

Hi all, I'd like to share a translation for Han Love interview broadcast yesterday. Enjoy!

-------------

[Translation] 20140714 Han Love - PSH interview

00:31

Q: What did trigger your debut?
PSH: Umm, when in 6th grader in elementary school, I applied to an audition for LSH's music video and it led me to joining the management agency. I prepared to become a singer, and in 2002? in 2003 I started from starring in a music video and I debuted with a drama 'Stairway to Heaven' as an actress.

Q: Since when, have you aimed to be an actress?
PSH: Frankly I didn't have a dream to be an actress, I wanted to be a policewoman. Not so coincidental event led me to an audition and through that opportunity I become a trainee.

Q. What's your work that you think as a turning point?
PSH: I think it's 'You're Beautiful'. While I was moving from a high school student, passing my adolescence and become 20, there was a time that I took some time off from work while I attended schools. I've always done a project or two every year before that. And while I wasn't doing any, my peers showed up in many dramas. Watching them, I felt being impatient sometimes and thought a lot 'Could I do acting again? Would there be a role suits to me?'. It was right that time I met YAB and the role reminded me that  acting is quite interesting. It was my 1st project done with my peers and the project was a really fun and made me to regain my confidence.

Q. In the future, any character you want to play?
A. There are many genres I haven't worked on, well I'd like to work in an action movie/drama, and also a serious melodrama. I really wants to do an action movie/drama before I get older, even by a year, when I can utilize my body well.

Q. What's the content of upcoming fan meeting in Japan?
PSH: This will be an event that I show what I have, at the same time I'd like to make this one to be a fan meeting to communicate and keep in tune with fans. I wanted to do it as a concert format, but until now there're few opportunities I can meet with fans, so I'd like to make a fan meeting one I can be close to my fans. So that'll be what this fan meeting would be.

03:26
CAP: Answer in 3 seconds!

Q1. What's your favorite Korean food?
PSH: Kimchi. (laugh)

Q2: What's the difficult thing as an actress?
PSH: Privacy

Q3: Any behaviors/acts you're attracted to men?
PSH: I don't know, I think I don't have any.

Q4: By what age you want to get married?
PSH: Before 40? (laugh)

Q5: New thing to challenge?
PSH: Surfing (laugh)

CAP: END

03:58
CAP: By what age you want to get married?
         Before I'm 40.

PSH: Originally, I wanted to get married really early - I dreamed that I'd be married by 23 and live a lovey-dovey marriage life with my kids(or a kid) not so big age gap to me and with my husband. Now I already passed 23 (shyly laugh). There emerged many things I'd like to do, and those thoughts  disappeared little by little. Some of my high school friends are already married, some are to get married soon, so I come to think a lot 'When can I get married?'. Well, it's amazing how one's desire(aspiration) works. There emerge things I'd like to do and I got to see what I need to do, then I become to think less on getting married. On the other side, I some times think 'What if I can't get married?', so I'd like to get married before 40.

CAP: New thing to challenge?
        Surfing

PSH: Surfing, I got to know it back when I filmed a drama in Taiwan - the staff and the director told me they enjoyed surfing. So I wanted to learn it then, and at that time my fans gave me a surfing board as a gift. However, the surfing board is sitting in my house still intact and I haven't tried surfing yet. It seems like there're many around me doing surfing. I enjoy being in nature, so...(I'll try surfing)

MESSAGE TO VIEWERS.

PARK SHIN HYE - MEDIAN FANSIGN
Close-ups.. Only she can do justice. :x
                 Bskrz-dCcAAocVT.jpg:large
          viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&
                                                        credit as tagged

Guest MáriaP

His parents, brother: They can be proud of!  ♥    The boy who gets his heart: ->  Get an honor, because it radiates kindness and goodness! !!!!!!

GODDESS PARK SHIN HYE                                              MEDIAN FANSIGN
The smile that everyone fall in love with... :x :x :x            BskwqGfCIAA0HWN.jpg:large
       Bskwp_FCQAAGE1V.jpg:large
       Bsk3q_rCIAAej_K.jpg:largecredit as tagged.

Ok.. i am logging out to concentrate on GOA voting. I believe other friends would update abt median fansign. I will come n click awesome later.  ;)) bye.  :-h
Few days remaining for GOA. Lets make shin hye no.1. Fighting Starlight angels. :)