❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15181772

it will start at 8:50PM(KRT). tomorrow's event though, the SBS Acting Awards where ANJELL will be performing, will start at 9:50PM

Thankyu cjoey-chan! I was looking for it in the drama thread but kept getting distracted by other stuffs so didn't manage to find it and tada! you appeared :lol: thanks. would have missed one hour of it. -_-

Sorry but I am kinda confused... Is she going to be award representer with YH today?

Or is it tomorrow?

And I think this is a new article on MCing and the song "Will you marry me" at Gayodaejeon SBS 2009 last nite

http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912...p;searchstring=

and here is another one, she's just so beautiful

http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912...p;searchstring=

Can someone translate please?

Thank you so much for your kindness :)

EDIT: Is this one the right one?

http://www.omgkpop.com/sbs

Guest didienazrin

Just watched ShinHye- YongHwa presenting.. something goes wrong with the presenting vids i think ( i dunt understand korean anyway..) but she gace dweji ttokki to YH as GMN i think.. so nice!

Pics of PSH and JHW presenting the award:

Credit: DC A.N.Jell

Aaaaah! She is soooo beautiful!! <3

Thank you Ellie,

You are THE BEST!!!!!!!

She is indeed, and her hair grew longer a bit now...

But I just dont get it, why is PSH and YH in SBS while JGS is with another girl at MBC

And this is the second time that SH is with YH, while the main couple of YB onlu got together once :(

yes, Shinhye brought out the pig rabbit to Yonghwa as a form of 'present'. They indeed acted out something like Geunsuk & Shinhye that day on Melon, something from YB. rather cute I guess.

I think it was because Shinhye didn't notice that the camera came on again, she was dazed for abit, Yonghwa was 'sober' but he didn't quite know how to carry on, so when he wanted to continue, the MCs helped him to, so as a result they didn't know how to react and respond. Shinhye actually said "let's view the nomination list again" since she had thought something went wrong with that, but in fact it was to ask her to announce the winner.

Yeah that's about it.

It's tomorrow!! Drama awards!! Aooooh! Already getting excited :lol:

wowwwwwww Yong-Hwa&Shin-Hye together again<3333

what award show is this???

last night both of them MC-ing together, tonight presenting award together and tomorrow performing as ANJELL together<3333333333

this is such a wonderful gift for me to see these two together, hopefully this is not the end of their collaboration and they still gonna work together in the future maybe in CM or maybe Yong-Hwa should invited Shin-Hye to star in CN.Blue first MV lol as his love interest<33

Ohhh! I totally forgot that Shin Hye and Yonghwa were going to be presenters at the SBS Entertainment Awards! Thanks Ellie for the picture: I see that Yonghwa's fur thingie made a comeback and Shin Hye is elegant as usual in black. And what's that? Pig rabbit? Love it.

@HC: Oooh, they did a Minam and Shinwoo skit? I'm glad Shinwoo gets some love = )

@Chiara: ::hugs:: Thanks for the HQ clip of "Will You Marry Me"

@Thao_2512: For real? LSG was the one that request Shin Hye? Too cute! Even if it turns out to be a rumor or fanservice, I'm lovin' it.

Hi everyone!

I'm missing out on a lot of live streaming about our gorgeous Shin Hye. Am in a midst of year end projects load. Have been lurking as soon as I get a chance, just popping in and out. So much to view and read, thoroughly enjoying every minute of it.

Her thread is sailing! I'm so happy that our PSH is having fun and full of activities in 2009. Wishing her the best and blessed year 2010 and more success and happiness!

And oh, all her pictures were simply breathtaking, she is a beauty to behold. Shin Hye collaborations with different hot guys are so natural and spontaneous. Love it when she gets paired to other hotties.... but can't have JGS with other females lol. ooopps, am I couple shipping here?

By the way, since the casts of YB will be together on the 31st. Will Uee be there too ? Hope only our 2 fav leads get to "kiss at midnight" and no other. sorry, can't get enough of them (JGS/PSH) together.

Again, thank you ALL for the posts/pics. I simply can't name everyone, so many of you pitch in and we're forever thankful.

Will be back later.

Love u all !

Guest 13sunshine

oh gosh i forgot that last night she will be at SBS entertainment award as presenter (but with YH again? and why GS is with another girl!!!)

I think that her stylist definitely improved alot? lol...she looks gorgeous!

though i just don't get why the main couple of YB doesn't get to be together more often....

Ohhh! I totally forgot that Shin Hye and Yonghwa were going to be presenters at the SBS Entertainment Awards! Thanks Ellie for the picture: I see that Yonghwa's fur thingie made a comeback and Shin Hye is elegant as usual in black. And what's that? Pig rabbit? Love it.

@HC: Oooh, they did a Minam and Shinwoo skit? I'm glad Shinwoo gets some love = )

@Chiara: ::hugs:: Thanks for the HQ clip of "Will You Marry Me"

@Thao_2512: For real? LSG was the one that request Shin Hye? Too cute! Even if it turns out to be a rumor or fanservice, I'm lovin' it.

haha gems-chan not exactly a skit, more of a short one, like how Shinhye had previously acted out a short scene with Geunsuk on Melon Music Awards...that kind. But this one is abit longer, in terms of words. :lol:

Tomorrow tomorrow!!!

oh gosh i forgot that last night she will be at SBS entertainment award as presenter (but with YH again? and why GS is with another girl!!!)

though i just don't get why the main couple of YB doesn't get to be together more often....

Hahah i understand ur sentiments, but don't worry *chanting tomorrow, tomorrow!!*

Actually SBS is giving our YB casts lots of love :) I rarely see any cast that receive so much attention in any other drama (or maybe I don't watch many Korean shows LOL~~~)

Although YB didn't make it in terms of ratings (all attribute to IRIS, seriously, YB can easily hit 25-30% rating if it's shown during this period instead! that's for sure!), all of them have benefited a lot from the show. Hopefully their career path will cross each other again and this time all of them can participate in another project together. They're still young, anythin' can happen rite? :P

Guest samgirl

shin woo or YJH is looking allloottt like Yoon Ji hoo even the hair, Shinye is always a doll and beautiful whenver i see her. I hope to catch the live telecast of their performance tomorrow. If they are performing as ANJELL , how till TK sport his now permed hair as against his totally straight hair in the drama.

shin woo or YJH is looking allloottt like Yoon Ji hoo even the hair, Shinye is always a doll and beautiful whenver i see her. I hope to catch the live telecast of their performance tomorrow. If they are performing as ANJELL , how till TK sport his now permed hair as against his totally straight hair in the drama.

Yeah I agree with Yonghwa's current hairstyle, chestnut kind, resembles Yoon Jihoo's chestnut hairstyle back then. I only mean Yoon Jihoo the character here, the resemblance to hairstyle. I believe it is just coincidence. :)

Shinhye will look great tomorrow tonight. ^ ^

i have th same sentiments as you! why JYH is with PSH again as MC for th award show~ and yet JGS is with another girl as presenter for MBC award show!! )))))):

but oh well, at least JGS n PSH MCed once in th melon awards xD

anws really anticipating for tonight's drama award! anjell performing again!!! :D

Guest karrenstar

Park Shin Hye looks so cute with the pig rabbit! She looks fabulous tonight! But I think she must be really tired from all the rehearsals and award shows considering that she just finished hosting a huge awards show last night. I bet she has been practicing for tomorrow's event too! Hope she won't be tired out by all the work. Really excited to see her tomorrow :)