❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi! I am quite new here but I have been a lurker for a very long time. I am missing PSH so much since she is busy this year. I am counting days  for her new movie to be released this end of year (hopefully)! But a bit happy to see bits of her in her mvs and cfs. I miss her acting. I recently watched Miracle cell no.7 and I love it. Her acting is quite good and has improved a lot. I hope to see more of her acting evolved in her upcoming movie.  :D I hope she is doing well with her upcoming exam as well.  [-O<

Park Shin Hye Photo Game                        

If you are a fan club Park Shin Hye.You will love Park Shin Hye Photo puzzle game.Park Shin Hye Photo Puzzle game is a simple and funny jigsaw puzzle app game.

This is a free game all mobile device, in each level have more 20+ photo of Park Shin Hye.
Just slide and move square piece of image for correct position. Fun and Easy !

How to play
consisting in moving the pieces to the correct square in order to assemble the picture After finishing a level, the score you got and a complete statistic with information about your best time,

Have 3 Levels
1. Easy Mode ( 9 Pieces) 
2. Middle Mode (16 Pieces)
3. Hard Mode (25 Pieces)

How to use
1. Player have to complete swap pieces of image in time.
2. Level up each 1000 Point Score
3. Limit 60 Second in each level.

Park Shin Hye Photo Game - screenshot thumbnail       Park Shin Hye Photo Game - screenshot thumbnail Park Shin Hye Photo Game - screenshot thumbnail Park Shin Hye Photo Game - screenshot thumbnail

try it chingus, it's very fun and i already download it...

credit to owner  Google play...Thank you graphics

@jennbee ok, i will read it and thank you... 

@raemma68 welcome in this thread chingu and fell to spazz, lurk or contibrute as well. thank you for joining shinhye thread.tumblr_mjdth8L1tu1qbgcf1o6_250.gif

Welcome graphics                                             
credit to the owners of the gifs...                                                                                                                                                                                    

Facebook updates~

[한줄 관전평은? ]

아쉬운 무승부~~ 그렇지만 잘싸웠다 대한민국!!
오늘 경기에 대한 당신의 한줄 관전평은?
10488186_787937774572949_570495065699663
정식품

박신혜가 여러분을 만나러 갑니다!
6/21(토) 마몽드 명동 플래그십 스토어에서마몽드의 뮤즈 박신혜와 직접 만나세요!
*대상: 당일 선착순 100명*당일 구매고객에게 박신혜의 사인이 담긴 브로마이드를 증정합니다. (수량 한정)10448243_589266914505620_655531985909876
Mamonde

Guest jennbee

[uPDATED SCHEDULE] Park Shin Hye June 2014:
BqYfFivCQAIp4mO.jpg
Movie <The Royal Tailor> filming

24/6 - KIPO event
27/6 - 28/6 - CF filming
BqYO3NdCIAAezp1.jpg:large
[Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) Intellectual Property Event] 

'Intellectual Property Protection Criminal Mock Trial Practice together with Park Shin Hye' 

Date & time: June 24th (Tuesday) at 3:00PM (KST) 
Venue: 2nd School of Law building.
Source: SALT; NAVER via PSH_Supporterstranslation cr: tmoonsun

Guest jennbee

And.Here Cafe is owned by SeungRi's mom :) So she's with SeungRi (Big Bang)? Who's TaeHyung? She messed up her final exams :(
EDIT: Now I know who TaeHyung is. He's a Korean Actor with screen name Gu Won, Kim TaeHyung is his original name. I saw Shinhye replied to his tweet few days ago but he didn't reply to her. These men are Shinhye's Chung-Ang University friends. :)
BqYwKJ8CQAAKZZS.jpg
cr: as tagged

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

beautiful cf