❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

@resrimith @NileRose @agie @kixamay @honey25
My heart is beating fast with all your news... so tired from my work and suddenly got invigorated because of this.... Lee Jun Ki...wow one of my dream pairing for her... :x \:D/ .... last year when i heard about blade and petals ...i was hoping the two of them will be paired together. I'm really hoping Shin Hye will take this project because:
1. it is a fresh pairing and many will be anticipating how their chemistry will be on screen 2. LJK is a great and charismatic actor and a martial arts expert so our girl who is know to respond to her partner will mirror from one of the best 3. @resrimith is right that SH was really good in Bicheonmu and Evil Twins and have you seen what was she like wearing a hanbok in Goong and doing the war dance? 4. She wanted to act in this kind of genre and will somewhat separate her being typecast in romcom 5. yes....if ever she will be pitted against great and veteran actors and actresses...but i don't put much store in ratings. Secret was way ahead of Heirs in rating but Heirs is still creating ripples internationally up to now....HS was also low in ratings but it is still shown several times in many more countries and shown as a movie in Japan...You're Beautiful also didnt do well in ratings but its is still on the top 10 of most watched dramas up till now. ;;) 6. she has not committed to the infinity challenge yet
My only reservation about this is same as many of you chinggu: 1. Can she do this and finish schooling at the same time when we know how rigorous drama shooting is? 2. how about her movie? 3. Is her role gonna be one plucky, brave lady or just a foil for the leading man or worse as what @MissMoon has said (too short?)
 Let's wait and see... and pray that our angel will make the right decision.... :)

nistymaj

said:

1. Can she do this and finish schooling at the same time when we know how rigorous drama shooting is? 2. how about her movie? 3. Is her role gonna be one plucky, brave lady or just a foil for the leading man?

Let's wait and see... and pray that our angel will make the right decision.... 

:)

Guest MISSMOON

resrimith

said:

Our Park Shin Hye twitter conversation with FT ISLAND Seung hyun:)>-
[Trans: Park Shin Hye & @chungxuan]
Shin Hye: It won't rain tomorrow right..? It always rains the day after I wash my car .. -ㅅ -;;
Seunghyun: There will be a shower
Shin Hye: Really.. hate... you ㅋㅋㅋ
Cr: small_橘紙xi

I really love the friendship between ft island and our baby girl. We can feel their closeness very well. Always teasing each other. kekeke. :)=)) :x

Guest nistymaj

Got this from soompi lee junki thread (credit to uplpoader - trans of his tweets)
06042014 Twitter 1

You've been waited so long. Much to my gratitude and happiness, I came to the decision after long deliberation and reviews on so many work pieces . This work has intense romance along with various stories and action. I didn't think that I would feel attracted more to any other work than this one this year. ^^v (translation by Elly) 

04062014 Twitter 2
Since I must show lots of things through the drama, I will stay focused and sincere in order to present the best looks. Pls look forward to it and support me as always. Feeling short of romancic comedy... but it wasn't there, what can I do... But. This piece has everything in it. ^^i love you~!♥ 
(Translation by Elly)

04062014 Twitter 3

You will enjoy the beauty of traditional costumes and the chicness of western clothes at the same time. ^^ (translation by Elly) 
Cr: JGfamily
Hmmm...intense romance and action (intriguing statement)I also learned from there that the leading lady is strong-willed although some of his fans are doubtful if our princess can deliver.... oh i"m so hopeful after this ...the plot seems to have a positive vibe ;)) So happy to note that however their reaction to shin Hye.... Many threads and articles are now acknowledging her as an A-list actress huraaaayyyy! <:-P

Guest nistymaj

431610.jpg
my dear @MissMoon...from this pic, which one is seung hyun? I know Hongki is at her right and Jonghyun at the far left...I'm confused with the 3 others...
edit:thanks dongsaeng.... hehehe....i've seen individual pics of him but i can't distinguish him if they are in a group .... so he's really the tallest :P so naughty of him always teasing his noona  :))

Guest MISSMOON

girls did u know that park se young made 2 songs"shall we dance" & "lean on me" with standing egg. lean on me is recent.what type of agency is this  @-) ?? can't u find someone else other than standing egg.

Guest nistymaj

BkjCTHcCcAAmSmU.jpg
@MissMoon...where did you get this pic? This is HK's most recent haircut and with Eunsang's Mom? :-? :-/ I think this is taken at Shin Hye's mother restaurant...do you think the Heirs cast has a reunion meal recently and HK was also invited? :-/ ;)) Or Cha Eunsang Mom acted with HK recently?
Ahhhh... my dear dongsaeng...i've just realized that i'm always asking you as you are posting juicy pics one after another.... you are making this unni of yours tired from mulling over your posts .... :(#:-S

Guest MISSMOON

nistymaj said:
@MissMoon...where did you get this pic? This is HK's most recent haircut and with Eunsang's Mom? :-? :-/ I think this is taken at Shin Hye's mother restaurant...do you think the Heirs cast has a reunion meal recently and HK was also invited? :-/ ;)) Or Cha Eunsang Mom acted with HK recently?
Ahhhh... my dear dongsaeng...i've just realized that i'm always asking you as you are posting juicy pics one after another.... you are making this unni of yours tired from mulling over your posts .... :(#:-S

Guest MISSMOON

those who r curious with shin hye rumored role, read this articlehttp://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/06/park-shin-hye-rumored-to-join-lee-jun-ki-in-joseon-gunman-along-with-jeon-hye-bin-and-han-joo-wan/

they have a similarities,both beautiful,but Only shin hye has a unique Face...you will not get easily bored on her face..

cause theirs alot of beautiful faces only in one look .. but our shin hye she has a different faces in every pictorial she does.....