❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Shin hye being playful and adorable as usual with other cast members of "The Heirs". :)
She is a breath of fresh air:x
With her dear dongsaeng from CN BLUE Kang min hyuk. :)4e48eeb0jw1eernskate0g207h0624qt.gif
With F(x) Krystal. :)
Shin hye doing her childish antics together with krystal.Look how cute these two are.I hope they remain friends. :)4e48eeb0jw1eeruwjk8t9g209i05cx6v.gif

4e48eeb0jw1eeruyzx6png20ap060kjq.gif
credit gif to the owner.posted by diena11.

resrimith

said:

Shin hye being playful and adorable as usual with other cast members of "The Heirs".

:)
She is a breath of fresh air

:x

With her dear dongsaeng from CN BLUE Kang min hyuk.

With F(x) Krystal.

Shin hye doing her childish antics together with krystal.Look how cute these two are.I hope they remain friends.

credit gif to the owner.

posted by diena11.

Guest nistymaj

tumblr_n2znb7ZBlw1t0k471o1_r1_250.jpgtumblr_n2znb7ZBlw1t0k471o2_250.jpgcredit kim woobin in a skirt tumblr
hehehe...playful WB & Shin Hye so cute...WB disturbing SH pose and Shin Hye pressing woob's finger :))

Guest MISSMOON

[Vote 4 ShinHye] Weibo - Who is your favorite Korean actress?http://vote.weibo.com/vid=2569558
BjkCGtzCAAAVJQ_.jpg
cr: psh supporters