❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

branwen

said: @resmirith

Ah, I saw the comment. Like I said before, I've learned a lot. Hehehe. Everyone has her own bias, and there's no reason to get hurt over such comments. We do that here sometimes.

And for heaven's sake, Go Ara and Park Shin Hye are friends

. I know her fans and PSH fans may not go along well sometimes, but I don't care because those two girls are friends and I will respect that friendship. For that alone, I won't say anything bad about those people who don't like SH. That's their own opinion. I have mine as well. Wanna hear it?

Go Ara is a good actress. She has been in the industry for so many years and she has worked hard to be where she is right now. She deserves it. She was so good in Reply 1994 and I salute her for staying in the industry that has ignored her for so many years despite her talents. I was so happy that she got that role with LSG. I am happy that she's now acting again on TV and I respect her a lot. I may not love her as much as I love PSH, but I respect her and like her just the same.

@star2010 : Belive me I am one who want korean actresses to show more often Go Ara , Jung So Min  and we wish her success bcz we think she deserve to be noticed also  .
 Yes we Knew that Go Ara , kim Bum , Park shin hye & kim so eun are the best friends and colleagues .images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHQgiJh2iGPHGJWgGbW6V

Guest branwen

@star2010
Thanks for stopping by. Ah, SM, I have a lot to nitpick about that one. I respect her so much for sticking with SM. hehehe. But well... can I disagree? Go Ara may not be as well known as other korean actresses but she's pretty popular too. Her name is easy to remember and she's so pretty. She has beautiful eyes. She's not a no one. She's someone and she's been known for acting really well in some movies.

And I hope you can extend the same respect and courtesies we have for Go Ara to Park Shin Hye. I know you love Go Ara. You know we love Park Shin Hye. Let's keep it that way then.

@NileRose,@branwen
i thought i has not shown any disrespect toward Shin Hye. I respect her dedication to her career. It's personal choice what you want to focus on doing, i wont think less of Shin Hye because of her choice. She doesnt not take her job or popularity for granted, so who am i to judge? I dont watch Shin Hye's dramas not because of her, but her co-starts. However, from what i saw here from her movies, i like her characters and acting so far. I m waiting for her new movie Royal Tailor.  
If my language makes you think i dont like Shin Hye, i apologize. Regarding Ara and SM, they are not topics that i should discuss here.

star2010 said: @NileRose,@branwen
i thought i has not shown any disrespect toward Shin Hye. I respect her dedication to her career. It's personal choice what you want to focus on doing, i wont think less of Shin Hye because of her choice. She doesnt not take her job or popularity for granted, so who am i to judge? I dont watch Shin Hye's dramas not because of her, but her co-starts. However, from what i saw here from her movies, i like her characters and acting so far. I m waiting for her new movie Royal Tailor.  
If my language makes you think i dont like Shin Hye, i apologize. Regarding Ara and SM, they are not topics that i should discuss here.
@Star2010; & I apologise that I mentioned something shouldn't be discussed here Sorry .
& you are welcome to say your opinion of course in general we should accept the others opinion 
Ok 

Guest branwen

star2010 said: @NileRose,@branwen

@star2010 
Hello.. Thanks for stopping by. And stating ur opinion. And no one is offending anybody here. We were jus talking abt their friendship. And we clearly know that they are friends. Shin hye has mentioned Go ara's name in many places..like during music and lyrics show and also several interviews. And Go ara once posted a picture showing TMICN7 vip ticket addressing shin hye and the senior and respectable actor ryu seung ryong. Jus like how u love ur bias,we do too.I dont know what gave you the idea that we are still clueless abt that. And trust me.. We like Go ara too. And we wont be angry if she wins against shin hye in the baeksang awards. In fact,as a kdrama lover i will be happy. Cos i have heard that she really did well in her recent drama. And oh.. I am one of the ppl looking forward for her new drama with Lee seung gi. :)

Schedule for Uri princess's dramas that will be broadcasted on other countries TV Channels  with her Co stars Lee Min Ho , Yoon Shi Yoon & Yong Hwa :)

• mbc4 ; Heartsrtings  - 5 pm (Saudi Arabia time- from sunday to thursday ) to all Arab Countries as أوتار القلوب   {Arabic Dub} it will start Today .
  • via X ; FBND (Bella Solitaria) 9 pm (Chile's Time - from Monday to thursday ) {Spanish Dub}
  • Red Uno de:  FBND ( Bella Solitaria) : soon  { Spanish Dub } Bolivia
  • KNTV : Heirs 27 April  Jaban 
    park-shin-hye-tv-1218656399.jpg