❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

박신혜 ‏@ssinz

오늘 화이트데이라서 준비한 제 선물 맘에 드셨는지 모르겠네요~ 잠뱅이 싸인회 와주신 분들 감사해요~ 사탕 맛있게 드세요~~ 여러분 모두~ 해피 화이트데이~~~

BirTHZ7CEAAAtmL.jpg:large

PSH_Translate ‏@PSH_Translate

ssinz "I wish you liked my Whiteday present for you~ Thanks for the fan meeting today~ yummy candy! Happy Whiteday everyone~~~"

Hello chingus.. Good day to all. :)
@BellaL 
Hi dear.. Was going through park shin hye's wikipedia..  U have done a great job in updating it. Really Thankyou. :)
I would like to share some info about shin hye's charity work that i came across,which is yet to be added..
I am going to list out few charity works of our shin hye that i can find with reference articles below,
It may be in out of order but please bear with me, first i will try to summarize. Then we can write it down according to d years. 
Park Shin hye, Jung Yong Hwa Lee Hong ki participated in meaningful charity work 'Good Friends Save Children' (GFSC) to encourage the children of victims from Japanese Earthquake last year.Date: 21st August 2012
Time: at 5:30pm
Venue: Insa-dong, Seoul.

tumblr_m94anwk1in1qabsvvo1_500.jpg 

Synopsis:On August 21, the You're Beautiful actors participated in the 'Hopes, Dreams, Happy Trip to Korea' fundraising event hosted by non-profit organization GFSC at 5pm in Insadong, Jongno-gu Seoul to encourage young victims affected by the Japanese Tohoku earthquake in March last year.

Read more:
http://www.shinhye.org/2012/08/anjell-jung-yonghwa-park-shinhye-lee.html

http://www.shinhye.org/2012/08/photos-anjells-park-shin-hye-jung-yong.html
Either You can start a start a seperate column by naming it as charity works next to the goodwill ambassador column and you can just brief a little about this like,
Charity Works:In addition to the listed below, Park is actively engaged in charity works and carrying out Korean cultural promotional activities in low profile which are not published on media.

On 21st August 2012 , the You're Beautiful actors Park shin hye along with Jung yong hwa and lee hong ki participated in the 'Hopes, Dreams, Happy Trip to Korea' fundraising event hosted by non-profit organization 'Good Friends Save Children' (GFSC) at 5pm in Insadong, Jongno-gu Seoul to encourage young victims affected by the Japanese Tohoku earthquake in March last year. (you can jus copy and paste this)

To be continued....

Continuation: @BellaL
ac9e50e70d575a7db8382028.jpg
     On her 22nd birthday on February 18 2011, Shin hye took part in a volunteer project which gave out rice and food to the needy with her mother. As it was winter in Seoul at the time and the average daily temperature was below 10 degree Celsius that month. So the volunteer group decided to hand out hot food to the needy on this cold winter day.(Did some editing myself,Pls check for any grammatical errors)
On her 21st birthday last year, Shin Hye and her mother also did volunteer work. Here’s a photo:

1902ee3bff7d8977b8998fcb.jpg

Reference article:
http://www.shinhye.org/2011/02/shin-hye-spreads-love-on-her-22nd.html

To be continued..... :)

@BellaL

Park Shin Hye guest stars at Lee Seung Hwan's Charity Showcase:(February 26,2011)
20110218_cast1.jpg

On a cold Saturday, Shin Hye participated in Lee Seung Hwan’s charity showcase called “Live with a Kind Heart Season 2” at AX-Korea stadium. the  The showcase aims at raising funds for the Children's Leukemia Foundation, as well as for various causes such as international aid for fair trade.
777d9935f35d594290ef3997.jpg
f26d91caf8f818d5c9176892.jpg
Funfact : Shin Hye debuted as an actress under Dream Factory (Lee Seung hwan's entertainment agency) 8 years ago. Although she is no longer under the agency, she is still very close friends with Lee Seung Hwan whom she respects a lot.

Reference article:http://www.shinhye.org/2011/02/park-shin-hye-guest-stars-at-lee-seung.html

Note:
Till now, I have summarized,2010 and 2011:park shin hye's volunteer work on her birthday.Feb 26,2011Park Shin Hye guest stars at Lee Seung Hwan's Charity Showcase21st August 2012: Park shin hye in GFSC charity event.
Main highlight about shin hye's humanitarian work in Ghana,South Africa where she has established Shinhye's centre should be worth mentioned.
Under charity works,We can just copy and paste each of the paragraphs and reference can be provided if its needed. :)
If i am not being clear, please let me know. :)

dear @resrimith‌ thanks chingu.. idk if it worth or not..editing shin hye profile, everybody can do it. chingu your information help me a lot, i will update it as soon as possible,but i'm using mobile now.. if you have another link beside shinhye fan website please tell me.. more info after TMICN7 she doing charity work by cooking and delivering food to starve people..

Guest MISSMOON

hi guys, I missed spazzing here. hope u all r happy & in a good health  :-* :-* :-* . I missed u guys ( I missed some of u more than the others, but I won't mention the names <3 )
a japanese interview 4 the hiers cast :x finally we got to see something abt the drama waiting 4 it. credits to the ownerEmbedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

why whenever shinhye & minho r together, they look so shy ?!

@BellaL
Same here chingu.. i have been searching for that links too. 
Especially shin hye's latest birthday.. we know that she gave it all to charity..bt i m unable to find any official links.
Its just that our shin hye is too good. She never publicize her charity works. I will try looking. 
And no hurry burry dear.. We can do it slowly. i just got d idea. So i thought of sharing with u thats all. Sorry if i troubled u dear. :)