❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

tumblr_mzs7qzcErO1tpq5emo1_500.jpgtumblr_mzs7qzcErO1tpq5emo2_500.jpg
Cr: weibo

After the first event in the Philippines, actress Park Shin Hye headed to Japan for the next leg of her 10th year anniversary Asia-wide fan meeting series “2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour: Kiss of Angel.”  The Tokyo, Japan stop also featured a schedule of busy activities for the actress. 

On March 23, she met with Japanese media in a press conference. On March 24 was the fan meeting proper. Since it was a celebration of Park Shin Hye’s 10th year anniversary in the entertainment business, a retrospective of her works was shown, in which the young star was moved to tears. Another part of her fan meeting event featured her love of music, through a segment of music and talk. She sang with a live band for some of tracks she contributed to some of the dramas she starred in.

Notable Japanese media such as Sankei Sports and Kyoto News covered the event, according to a statement from Park Shin Hye’s management SALT Entertainment. In addition, local news media report, “This event proves Park Shin Hye’s fan base in Japan is wide and impressive. She is enjoying unrivaled popularity in Japan right now.”
Park-Shin-Hye-Japan.jpg

Cr: to soompi 

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Park Shin Hye's Classical And Minimalist Fashion Sense Outside Of DramasBy Staff Writer | Jan 23, 2014 05:13 PM EST

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye, who started working as an actress at a fairly young age, are one of the actresses who do not show a lot of skin on TV. Park Shin Hye' style has been regarded as classic andminimalist. We collected a number of Park Shin Hye's pictures where you could take a look at her fashion sense outside of TV dramas.

credit : http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14690/20140123/park-shin-hyes-classical-and-minimalist-fashion-sense-outside-of-dramas.htm

Guest minshinaddicted

Park Shin Hye almost moved to tears while in Philippines

20130315Park_Shin_Hye_3.jpg20130315Park_Shin_Hye_9.jpg
20130315Park_Shin_Hye_16.jpg

Park Shin Hye: ”In the airport, I was almost moved to tears because of many fans calling out my name and also in Twitter. But I was not able to reply well and that made me sad. I am glad to have all these supportive fans”.

Multi-talented actress Park Shin Hye met the Philippines’ press for the first time on 15 March at Diamond Hotel for the first stop of her 2013 Asia Tour ‘Kiss of Angel’.

Before flying to the Philippines’ shores, the charming actress just wrapped-up her most recent drama titled, ‘Flower Boys Next Door’, co-starring with actor Yoon Shi Yoon. Her latest heart-warming comedy movie, ‘The Gift of Room 7′, also produced excellent result of surpassing the 10-million ticket marks as one of the top ten all-time box office record holders.

During the press conference, she wore a beautiful, simple yet elegant white dress, which enhanced her beauty to stand out even more. After introducing herself to the press, she began to answer the questions.

20130315Park_Shin_Hye_15.jpg20130315Park_Shin_Hye_8.jpg

Media: How was your flight from Seoul?

Park Shin Hye: I was very nervous yesterday so I wasn’t able to sleep well. But I have  a good sleep during the flight. Before I arrive, I look down below for the aerial view and, Philippines is very beautiful!

Media: What was your first impression of Manila on the way to the hotel?

Park Shin Hye: First of all, Korea is very cold now, so I like the weather here. All of the coconut trees and the sea are nice.

Media: How do you choose your projects?

Park Shin Hye: If the character can show a new part or new image.

Media: Do you have a favorite character in the roles you played?

Park Shin Hye: I like all the characters I played but if I have to choose a favorite, it would be Go Mi Nam from ‘You’re Beautiful’.

Media: Among all of the actors, who have you been close friends with?

Park Shin Hye: In the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’, I became close with all the actors and also YongHwa (CNBLUE) in ‘HeartStrings’, because it was the 2nd time to act with him.

Media: What is the characteristic of your ideal man?

Park Shin Hye: I like sweet guys.

Media: What type of sweet do you mean?

Park Shin Hye: I like guys who respect me.

Media: Of all your acting characters, which is the one that you can relate to the most?

Park Shin Hye: Most of the characters I took reflect myself well.

Media: Do you like to take part in any role that you haven’t taken up before?

Park Shin Hye: Any role is good for me but if I have to challenge a new role, I like to challenge for an action drama.

Media: Superhero?

Park Shin Hye: No. Only action.

Media: Can you share with us your top 3 beauty secrets?

Park Shin Hye: Exercise, eating anything and washing my face.

Media: Any advice you can give to the newbies in the showbiz?

Park Shin Hye: Even though I’m in the business for 10 years, I’m still not in the position to give advice. My only and best advice is not to lose themselves.

Media: What is your impression of your Filipino fans?

Park Shin Hye: In the airport, I was almost moved to tears because of many fans calling out my name and also in Twitter. But I was not able to reply well and that made me sad. I am glad to have all these supportive fans.

Media: Do you still see or contact each other with ‘Heartstrings’ co-star Yong Hwa?

Park Shin Hye: We sometimes contact each other but since we are both busy, we don’t get to meet. I think Yong Hwa is very busy with his music at the moment.

Media: What is your favorite perfume?

Park Shin Hye: (She said she can’t tell what specific perfume it is so she just described it.) Maybe in the middle of sporty and floral.

Media: What is the most common misconception of people about you?

Park Shin Hye: I don’t think there is. People see me as myself, as who I am.

Guest branwen

Park Shin Hye's Schedule

Park Shin Hye Schedule update:-
☆ 24th Jan 14 - CF shooting
☆ 25th Jan 14 - <Royal Tailor> 1st script reading

(Info cr.tripleEdoubleLU) credit to @Wintercherub

Guest branwen

It's Jan. 24. I wonder why there are no fancams of her. Where could she be shooting the CF?

ETA: I don't remember who requested this video but here's PSH practicing her dance before her bday Japan Fanmeeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps-zu4aIoug

Guest branwen

I didn't know, until now, that Hearstrings have already released the BTS online! I'm feeling so happy. :D

Reposting for those like me who haven't watched it on YouTube. I already watched this before, though. :D

It would be so much easier if I just shipped these two. Should I just do that??
=)) =)) :)>-

Guest branwen

Just reposting because I miss her so much. She's such a talented girl. Here she is when she was just 17-18 years old, hosting a kid variety show with Kim Je Dong. She hosted the show for a year.

branwen said: I didn't know, until now, that Hearstrings have already released the BTS online! I'm feeling so happy. :D

Reposting for those like me who haven't watched it on YouTube. I already watched this before, though. :D

It would be so much easier if I just shipped these two. Should I just do that??
=)) =)) :)>-

Guest minshinaddicted

class="at_ttl"SBS Acting Awards, Park Shin Hye Heir of Beauty

By Staff Writer | Jan 2014 10:47 PM EST

19.jpg35.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye wore a dress rather than a uniform and showed off her beauty.

On the 2013 SBS Acting Awards held at the Seoul Mapogu Sangam dong SBS Prism Tower held on December 31st at 7:20PM, Park Shin Hye wore a pure white dress.  It was cut deeply in the back with a  sexy charisma.

In the recently ended drama, SBS drama "Heirs" (script Kim Eun Sook, director Kang Shin Hyo) Park Shin Hye plays a strong but poor 18 year old woman Cha Eun Sang and received applause from viewers.  She especially showed many sides other than the acting as she showed a beauty that was pure and wouldn't do away even while crying.

Park Shin Hye said her fashion point was "It's awkward to wear nice clothes for once.  Because we're "heirs" we're going to be beauty heirs today" as she was witty.

On this day, Lee Whee Jae and actress Lee Bo Young, Kim Woo Bin hosted the 2013 SBS Acting Awards and the acting awards were broadcast on SBS TV as well as SBSNOW and @SBSNOW on Twitter and POOQ the mobile application in real time.

sources:allkpop.com

Guest branwen

@kimsoyeon18

=)) =)) :)) It's so much easier right? I haven't been to the Yongshin thread so much. And yes, the thread better change its name because a while back, I was searching for Yongshin but I can't find it. Turned out it was Dooley after all.

The only problem is when you search YongShin, Yonghwa and JungShin's names come out. :)) =))

Sorry for PSH fans. This is the only place where no one will be mad if I say one of her ships' name. :)>-