❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

NileRose said:

snowhninpyae

said: [Rough Trans] Han Seung Ho "Park Shin Hye..Talented in singing, participated in many OST" DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked Han Seung Ho, "Recently earned quite a lot because of OST?" He admitted, "Yes"..He continued, "Recently been producing OST mainly, I suggested why not let the actors/actresses sing directly (for OST)..they too agreed to do so" Thereafter he talked about the bts of producing popular OST such as

.. ..."Is usually very close to Park Shin Hye..she's a friend who is very much talented in singing" * Han Seung Ho - CEO of FNC Entertainment* Original Post: http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1390377230641942002 Chinese translation cr. tripleEdoubleLU Eng translation cr: Wintercherub :x :x =D> 're>

@giselle_tw it will only switch to YH if there's news relating to these two be it collaboration or sightings. Until then i think the rumor will strongly remain with Minho. My take anyway.

Ah i miss seeing Shinhye. I hope she had a good rest but i wonder why she's so quiet. I hope SALT is good at promoting her. Better strike while the iron is hot

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Park Shin Hye Goes Retro for Fashion Magazine “Elle”
Park-Shin-Hye-for-Elle-1.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye from the popular drama “The Heirs” , roamed the streets of Hong Kong for several pictorial shots for the fashion magazine Elle. The pictures will be shown for the February issue.

The theme of the pictorial is about the exotic atmosphere of Hong Kong back in the 1960s. , Park Shin Hye can be seen dressed up as one of the fashionistas of that time with vibes of retro through printed dresses which are predicted to be very much “in” for the 2013 S/S Fashion.

Despite being quite busy whilst being in Hong Kong, the actress seemed to have been enjoying herself in various promotions and parties. During an interview with Elle, the actress expressed, “I’m trying my best to enjoy myself while working at the same time. I’m getting more and more interest in fashion. I feel more bright when wearing colored clothing.”

Park Shin Hye’s next work is on portraying a queen for the film “The Tailors” which will also star Go Soo, Han Seok Kyu, and Yoo Yeon Seok.

Soompi

Guest branwen

You know what I want her to do in 2014? Go on a backpacking trip with Manager Jun oppa to celebrate their ten years of working together. Maybe after shooting her movie. :D

Guest branwen

@NileRose

OMG, she should. There are tons of nice places to visit in the Middle East and she has lots of Arab fans. She's a Christian so she can go visit holy ruins and take part in festivals. There are also lots of archeological sites.Oh, why am I telling you this when you probably know it better than me. =))

branwen

said: @NileRose

OMG, she should. There are tons of nice places to visit in the Middle East and she has lots of Arab fans. She's a Christian so she can go visit holy ruins and take part in festivals. There are also lots of archeological sites.Oh, why am I telling you this when you probably know it better than me. =))

Guest branwen

I'm watching Kmcheed Radish nowadays. I'm loving Jang Saya and Ahjussi!!

Here's PSH guesting on Win Win for Joo Sang Wook.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhbh3l_110301-park-shin-hye-on-win-win_people?start=1