❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Jang Keun Suk Talks About Competing with Park Shin Hye
Jang Keun Suk talked about his former co-star Park Shin Hye.

The actor met with reporters on January 20, in Gangnam-gu, and talked about his celebrity connections. 

When asked who he’s close to, he answered, “Kim Jae Joong, Ji Sung, Kim Hee Chul, Yong Jun Hyung, Lee Hong Gi and Mithra Jin. For girls, I’m close to Yoona and Park Shin Hye, since we did projects together.”

“I talked to Park Shin Hye on the phone just yesterday,” he continued. “I will be meeting her tomorrow for a Chinese commercial. I did about three advertisements with her already. I always recommend Park Shin Hye as my partner. We get along well and I really wish the best for her as a hubae.”

44298939.jpg

The two became close through drama You’re Beautiful in 2009. But they had to compete recently when Jang Keun Suk starred in Pretty Boy, while Park Shin Hye starred in The Heirs, which aired at the same time. 

About the competition, Jang Keun Suk said, “Park Shin Hye said to me, ‘Why does your drama have to air at the same time as mine.’ She said that because she had no choice but to compete with me.”

Photo credit: Jang Keun Suk’s Facebook, Instyle

mwave

StaRix said: class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Jang Keun Suk Talks About Competing with Park Shin Hye
“I talked to Park Shin Hye on the phone just yesterday,” he continued. “I will be meeting her tomorrow for a Chinese commercial. I did about three advertisements with her already. I always recommend Park Shin Hye as my partner. We get along well and I really wish the best for her as a hubae.”

mwave

Agie said:Is it means shin hye will have chinese commercial with JGS?  Yaaaay  happy to hear that....Well busy Shin Hye hehehe...Why no one offer commercial to  her and Lee Min Ho or Kim woo Bin .....or what about Won Bin heheheheI dig my hard disk, and want to share that Shin Hye has 1 episode drama, the title Beautiful Day (MBC 2005), with Kim Min Joon, , I love him in Damo and In Soon is Prettycredit pic as tagged

Guest MISSMOON

StaRix said: class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Jang Keun Suk Talks About Competing with Park Shin Hye

I talked to Park Shin Hye on the phone just yesterday,” he continued. “I will be meeting her tomorrow for a Chinese commercial. I did about three advertisements with her already. I always recommend Park Shin Hye as my partner. We get along well and I really wish the best for her as a hubae.”
The two became close through drama You’re Beautiful in 2009. 

About the competition, Jang Keun Suk said, “Park Shin Hye said to me, ‘Why does your drama have to air at the same time as mine.’ She said that because she had no choice but to compete with me.”

Photo credit: Jang Keun Suk’s Facebook, Instyle

mwave

Guest MISSMOON

kixamay said: annyeong chingu....>:D<

Let me give you all a big BIG big hug... having so much fun reading all your post as well seeing all your gifs...

Love to read all  your POV, analysis and etc...;)

One more thing....dont stop shipping....we are here because of MINSHIN not JGS or PMY or JYH or GHS or anybody else..were here because of LMH and PSH. We both love them...so lets focus on them..

Be Positive and Spread Love....

Keep Posting Dear.....

MINSHIN FIGHTING...:x

@MISSMOON.

Ooooh Myyyyy God. Im so soooo sorry. Wrong posting. Lol.

[-O<

i edit already. Human error. Pabo me. Haha.

Love how all of you are so dedicated with PSH and count me in.

Its nice to see psh with jgs again. It truelly show their solid friendship.

Godbless everyone. >:D<

Park Shin Hye turns into a pretty paper doll for 'Singles'
park-shin-hye_1390282176_af_org.jpg

Everyone wants a piece of Park Shin Hye these, days and the actress actually gave a piece of her with the art of copy-and-paste for 'Singles' magazine!
Park Shin Hye transformed into a paper doll, appearing as if she was glued on to different paper backgrounds. She also kept up her modest beauty style in abstract patterns and long, straight hair.
A rep commented, "The way Park Shin Hye went from preparing for the photo shoot with cheerful laughter to becoming a different person by displaying her mysterious charms in front of the cameras was especially impressive. According to the filming concept, she made a 180 degree transformation."
Want more of the hot actress? You can soon check her out on the big screen in the upcoming movie 'The Tailors'!
allkpop

Guest MISSMOON

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye Shows Off Her Glamorous Body After Losing Weightpark-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

Actress Park Shin Hye showed off her glamorous body and showed off the 2014 spring summer season's pictorials in the fashion magazine "Singles."

Park Shin Hye in the pictorials wore chic makeup and charismatic clothes with bold prints and colors. Park Shin Hye's confident posture in the pictures is to charm the magazine readers.

A staff person from the making of the pictorials said on Park Shin Hye, "While she smiles a lot getting ready for the filming scenes, when she is in front of the camera, she is a completely different person and shows of a completely different, mysterious charms."

In related news, actress Park Shin Hye picked "Royal Tailor" as her next film, and is to start filming the movie soon. The film "Royal Tailor" is a film about the tailors in the Cho Sun dynasty of Korea, who used to make clothes for the royal families. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play the queen in "Royal Tailor." Actors Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo, Yoo Yeon Suk, and Ma Dong Suk also star in the film "Royal Tailor"

source: kdramastars

Guest MISSMOON
Guest MISSMOON

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"
Park Shin Hye’s New Singles Pictorial Revealed

pyzuaekmimlfubki8m6xmhq6394hha0x.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actress Park Shin Hye took off her signature lovely, feminine look and turned into a mystical chic woman for Singles 2014 Spring Pictorial. 
In each photo, ‘The Heirs’ shows off high-end fashion in various unique wardrobes and pop-art looking background. Her confident facial expression, professional poses, and alluring big eyes made each photo more mystical and stylish. 
One staff from Singles said, “She made the studio very energetic with her bubbly personality and laughter. But when camera is on, she turned into a totally different person and showed great concentration like a pro model. She perfectly managed each theme of the photoshoot.”
Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has started filming her new movie ‘Royal Tailor (working title).’ ‘Royal Tailor,’ starring Park Shin Hye, Go Soo, Han Suk Gyu, and Yoo Yeon Suk, depicts a story of the tailor shop and fashion industry back in the Joseon Dynasty era. 
Meanwhile, rest of Park Shin Hye’s photos and interview can be found on the February issue of Singles. (photo by Singles Magazine)
source: Yahoo Philippines 

Guest MISSMOON

one of my favorite make up styles of shin hye is this onetumblr_mhw47vf4lg1qk32jxo3_1280.jpg
DON'T U WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT, WATCH THIS VIDEO THANKS TO THE UPLOADER