❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jjsweeter0211

Shin Hye has just tweeted
박신혜 ‏@ssinz43s

곧.. <왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라. 상속자들> 마지막 회가 방송됩니다. 함께 마지막 방송 본방사수해요...^^

Google translate

Soon .. <Who write to the crown, he called to withstand the weight. Heirs> the last episode is broadcast. Last broadcast bonbang shooter with me ... ^ ^

Guest jjsweeter0211

8n1au.jpg
박신혜 ‏@ssinz3m

은상이로 지내는 4개월의 시간동안 참 많이 웃고 울었습니다.소중한 사람들을 참 많이 얻었습니다. 감독님과 작가님을 비롯한 모든 스탭분들 고생많으셨습니다. 상속자들을 사랑해주신 많은 여러분 감사합니다. http://

Google translate

Silver is indeed a lot of the time, spend four months cried laughing. Gained a lot of really important people. All staff, including the director and jakganim did so many people. Thanks to many of you love haejusin heirs.

Guest alex777

ANyone born in 1987 is bad fit for Park Shin hye. Even lee min ho is not fit at all. Good chemistry is not going to last long once all unknown mystery is known.

Only person that can make Park shin hye happy is anyone born in 1986,

Even flower boy next door lead is 1986 , he is better fit than sukkie or lee min ho.

Period.

My theory based on my observation of chinese astrology on couples match.

1990 - horse
1986 - tiger.

Horse lacks energy , tiger has tons tons of energy.

Horse do not need creativity , it has abandons of it , so no need of rabbit (1987). Horse main problem is moody when its energy goes down thats when tiger pumps it up.

if anyone know PSH , ask her to find Male lead born in 1986 for her drama , he will be her future husband.

Lee hongki (horse)  is better match than lee mino or suk but for her to be happy she needs to find tiger.

To explain further , PSH can be fascinated with LMH or suk intellegence and even like them But real happiness comes from security , with Tiger she can feel secured because more trustable and straight forward , Rabbit is problem with trust. It will be disaster if she go out with suk or lee min ho.

Guest branwen

It's been a while since I last visited this thread. It's like coming back home after a long journey. I feel like hugging you guys.  >:D<

The Heirs is finish and now I can go back to loving Shinhye alone. I'm still visiting the Heirs and Minhye thread to catch updates about the drama but I was never a really good shipper. Everytime I ship PSH to that guy, I feel so guilty and torn I can't even explain it. Maybe I'm just afraid she might get hurt in the future, if not by a loved one or that loved one's sasaeng fans. I still ship her with him (I don't even want to mention the man here, lol) so I'm still torn and I still feel guilty.

I'm sad too because there's less PSH in the last episode of the Heirs. It was a bittersweet ending just as she said. I'm just glad that now she can sleep and be able to rest longer. I'm also happy there are no accidents during drama filming. As long as PSH is safe and happy, I'm happy too.