❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Kang Bitna
Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye Star Channel>

Judge, Criminal Division 18, Seoul Central District Court

While attending Seoul National University Law School, he passed the bar exam with the same degree. 
A super elite who graduated at the top of his class from the Judicial Research and Training Institute.
A person with such dazzling beauty that you'd believe she's an actress.
She has perfect specs and looks, in fact, 
It's a <devil> from hell.

Justitia, who was a judge who judged the sinners who had fallen into hell, 
He made a mistake during the trial and came to the human world as a punishment. 
He entered the body of Judge Kang Bit-na, who died in an unexpected accident.
Punish 10 criminals who killed people without repenting and without forgiveness 
To complete the mission of sending to hell within a year. 
The job of a criminal judge is a perfect fit.
Because we see bad guys in court every day.

If you are convinced that the shining perpetrator is a sinner who deserves to be sent to hell, 
The sentence was deliberately messed up
Instead of locking that person up in a prison, send him back to his normal life. 
To judge in a 'real trial'.
A sense of duty and responsibility as a judge? 
Of course not.
Because of Bitna's absurd ruling, the victims and their families 
I feel so wronged and resentful that I shed tears of blood
The world is full of criticisms directed at the bad judge Bitna.
But he answers with his shining eyes wide open.
What does that have to do with me? 
Why don't I just use the court to punish the bad guys?

But then, Senior Inspector Han Da-on from the 2nd Violent Crimes Unit of Nobong Police Station appears.
Bitna's plan, which seemed perfect, begins to go awry.
Will he be able to successfully complete his shining mission and return to Hell?

Sports Chosun

[Blue Dragon Ranking First Half Settlement] 'Doctor Slump' Kim Se-ah EP, "I want to make a warm work like a neighborhood friend"

Entered 2024.08.30. 2:56 PM
Original article
Empathy

2024080301002266900310341_20240830145618
Kim Se-ah's EP for 'Doctor Slump' ranked 1st in the drama category of the 'Blue Dragon Rankings First Half Settlement'.

'Doctor Slump' was selected as the best drama in the 'Blue Dragon Ranking First Half Settlement'.

In this vote that was held from July 22 to August 24, 'Doctor Slump' received 43,551 votes, taking first place with 37.94% of the votes.

'Doctor Slump', which first aired on January 27, ended on March 17. Despite being in a relatively 'unfavorable' situation compared to recent works, it received a lot of love throughout the broadcast and even after the end, enough to confidently take first place.

EP Kim Sae-ah, who worked as a PD on works such as '100 Days My Prince', 'The World of the Married', 'Thirty, Nine', and 'Sacred Divorce', expressed her gratitude, saying that it was an award given by fans, and she felt even more special.

- This is the first vote held as the first half settlement for 'Blue Dragon Ranking'. It is even more meaningful because it is the fans' choice.

▶ Even after the end, there were many fans who continued to remember 'Doctor Slump' and watched it again. I sincerely thank you for not forgetting me and giving me this award.

- Even though it's been quite some time since 'Doctor Slump' ended, it still took first place. What kind of charm is it?

▶ 'Doctor Slump' is not a story about someone special. It's a story about our ordinary lives, such as our friends' dark pasts, love stories, and difficult work lives. That's why I've heard many people say that they laugh and find it fun to watch over and over again.

- Is there anything you remember from the viewers' reactions?

▶ After the final episode, I saw a review that said, "While watching 'Doctor Slump', we were hurt together, comforted together, and happy together. Be happy." It resonated with me the most because it was the same as my feelings. When I first read this script, I thought it would be nice if Ha-neul and Jung-woo were happy. Everyone falls into a slump at least once in their lives. When that happens, people who can't get up right away are often scolded or considered weak, but I liked that this script wasn't like that. So I made 'Doctor Slump' with the hope that it would remain as a neighborhood friend who can listen to my complaints and have a drink together when I'm having a hard time.

- The chemistry between the main characters Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye was really good. How were the two actors on set?

▶ Actor Park Hyung-sik is a 'sweet guy' who is very considerate. He always thinks of his co-stars and staff first. When an unexpected situation occurred on set, he would take care of others first so that they could work more comfortably, even if he had to wait. His always smiling face itself was a kind of 'welfare on set'.

Actress Park Shin-hye was a mood maker who made the set atmosphere better. There were many days when she had to film wearing a jacket even though it was supposed to be a hot summer day. Even though she must have had the hardest time, she bought ice cream and passed it around to encourage the staff. She also created events like 'lucky draws' at company dinners, always creating a cheerful atmosphere.

Both of them are actors I definitely want to work with again in the future.

- What are your future plans?

▶ Personally, I like realistic love stories. The work I am currently preparing is also a drama that depicts the process of two cute and charming men and women meeting again after several breakups and falling in love properly. In the future, like 'Doctor Slump', I want to make a work that comforts and is like a friend that many people can watch together, rather than erasing the pain of reality, and hold it in one hand and move forward together with a smile.

Jeon Sang-hee (nowater@sportschosun.com)

Copyright ⓒ Sports Chosun. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/076/0004187408

Shin hye's assistants

7J21724992889973-666-968.jpg

Gumando
Kim In-kwon
Seoul Central District Court, Criminal Division 18, Practical Officer

His name in hell is Balak. 
Assisted Judge Bitna in the court of hell. 
To help Bitna, who came to live as a judge in the human world 
In the body of a Central District Court official. 
Despite being a devil, he has humanity.
It's my daily routine to try to please Bitna, who has a dirty personality, by looking at her expressions.
Every time Bitna crosses the line, she smiles innocently and hits the bone with facts.

Twm1724992928687-666-968.jpg
Iarong
Kim Ah-young
Part-time worker

The name in hell is Gremory. 
Because I do a lot of part-time jobs 
The kind, accustomed, part-timer's tone of speech came to my lips.
I am so happy to have met the shining light that I have admired from hell.
The sight of blindly following the light's instructions 
It's like a fanatic following a cult leader.
He often acts like a jerk to Mando and teases him 
I personally practice the principle of strong and weak.

Shin hye's assistants

UsI1724993002480-666-968.jpg
Moon Dong-ju
Ha Kyung-min
Running a cleaning business

His name in hell is Seir.
It entered the body of a soldier who died in a military transport vehicle overturning accident 10 years ago.
After his military service, he started a cleaning business with Jaehyun.
During the day, I do general cleaning work,
At night, the bodies of the demons killed in the Seoul-Gyeonggi area are disposed of. 
Responsible for cleaning up the scene of an incident.

EQ11724993071276-666-968.jpg
Kim Jae-hyun
Double jade
Running a cleaning business

His name in hell is Dantalion. 
Dong-ju and I are the same age both in hell and in the human world.  
Unlike the chic Dong-ju, he is on the cheerful side. 
After entering the body of a soldier who died while serving in the military 10 years ago
I'm working with Dongju.

Upcoming K-dramas Releasing in September 2024: 

Aug 30, 2024, 21:05 IST

Upcoming K-dramas

August slipped away but not before giving us memorable K-dramas like Love Next Door, DNA Lover, Pachinko Season 2 and the worldwide release of Lovely Runner. Now, it’s time for a whole new slate of much-awaited Korean series. Topping the exciting list is The Judge of Hell starring Park Shin Hye. Meanwhile, Kim Dong Wook and Park Ji Hwan’s comedy series Seoul Busters and romantic drama What Comes After Love starring Kentaro Sakaguchi and Lee Se Young are all set to premiere.

Here are all the upcoming K-dramas releasing in September 2024:

The Judge From Hell

Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Yeong lead the most awaited K-drama of the month, The Judge From Hell. The show is described as a courtroom drama with a devilish twist. It follows a judge who is deemed cold and vicious. Turns out, she’s possessed by a demon whose purpose is to drag criminals to hell. Things get interesting when the demon falls for a kind detective.

Release date: September 21

Misc

Posted by Susan-Han   1 day ago  13 Comments 2,792

Park Shin Hye hunts down convicted criminals in thrilling teaser for 'The Judge From Hell'

AKP STAFF

SBS's new Fri-Sat drama 'The Judge From Hell' has unleashed a new teaser, showing actress Park Shin Hye in her darkest role yet. 

The story revolves around a devil from hell, who possesses the body of a court judge, Kang Bit Na. As a court judge, Kang Bit Na witnesses society's most vicious criminals walking away with weak sentences. Realizing that the world of humans is no less of a hell, she decides to serve justice with her own hands, chasing down convicted criminals and leaving them dead in her wake.

A righteous detective, Han Da On (played by Kim Jae Young), however, disagrees with Kang Bit Na's brutal methods. He considers the "justice" served by Kang Bit Na as a form of "secondary victimization"

Between these two characters with opposing views, what is true justice? Viewers can find out when 'The Judge From Hell' premieres on SBS on September 21 at 10 PM KST. 

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye spreads her devilish wings in teaser poster for SBS drama 'The Judge From Hell'

Park Shin Hye And Kim Jae Young Share Sweet Yet Fiery Dynamic In "The Judge From Hell"

Aug 29, 2024
by M Lim

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Judge from Hell” has teased the intriguing chemistry between Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young’s characters!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

The drama will showcase the intriguing dynamic between Kang Bit Na, a wicked yet endearing devil, and Han Da On, whose warmth and charisma touch even the darkest of hearts.

The production team further hinted at the “fiery and sweet crazy chemistry” between the two as they will alternate between playful banter and intense clashes, drawing viewers in with their rollercoaster-like relationship.

The-Judge-from-Hell-1.jpeg

The-Judge-from-Hell-2.jpeg

“The Judge from Hell” will premiere on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

While you wait, watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” on Viki below:

Watch Now

Source (1)

soompi.com/article/168489

The evil but lovable devil 'Park Shin Hye'

Authormanager

Registration date 2024.08.27 09:45
Views 425

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/thejudgefromhell/visualboard/83510?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=421925

Spoiler

Newsworks

“Chuseok with Wave”… September Monthly Wave Lineup Revealed

“Chuseok with Wave”… September Monthly Wave Lineup

Reporter's nameReporter Chae Yun-jeong
  • Posted 2024.09.01 09:55

(Data provided by Wave)

(Data provided by Wave)

[News Works = Reporter Chae Yun-jeong] Wave revealed its new lineup through the September Monthly Wave video on the 1st.

The SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell', scheduled to premiere on the 21st, is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge, meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. The unique story of a devil coming down to the real world to judge the sins of devilish humans is expected to deliver another kind of catharsis to living rooms.

m.entertain.naver.com/article/421/0007756760

Entertainment | Broadcast

'Judge from Hell' 2nd Teaser, Park Shin-hye's Action X Kim Jae-young's Tears 'Stealing Eyes for 70 Seconds'

Entered 2024-08-30 15:59:36

news-p.v1.20240830.6ae80ade872946db8e97b1e62452151b_P1.jpg
Judge from Hell'. Photo | JTBC

[Sports Seoul | Reporter Won Seong-yoon]

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young will present the best cider to the living room in September 2024.

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S) will premiere on September 21. 'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy about good and evil coexisting as Kang Bit-na, a demon who enters the body of a judge and says, "The real trial will begin now! To hell!" She meets the humane, passionate detective Han Da-on in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

'Judge from Hell' has been garnering anticipation even before its broadcast due to Park Shin-hye's (as Kang Bit-na) groundbreaking transformation, Kim Jae-young's (as Han Da-on) unique charm, and the catharsis presented by the evil but lovable anti-hero.

Meanwhile, the second teaser for 'Judge from Hell' was released on August 30th.  It steals the spotlight by foreshadowing the charm of the characters, the charm of the actors who portray them, as well as the speedy pace, scale, powerful action, and refreshing story.

The second teaser for 'Judge from Hell' that was released begins with the appearance of Park Shin-hye, a devil who has become a judge. Park Shin-hye, who likes her job as a criminal court judge because she gets to meet a lot of bad guys, says without hesitation, "Justice is dead." The character who seems to be the opposite of Park Shin-hye is the passionate detective Kim Jae-young. Kim Jae-young says with determination, "If justice is alive, I believe the law will protect me."

Then, the copy "When the human trial ends, the real trial begins" appears on the screen, implying that a person who was tried as a defendant was murdered by someone. While detective Kim Jae-young struggles to catch the murderer, Park Shin-hye says, "Bad adults must be punished," and "What's important about the truth? What's important is that the bad person is gone." Through this, we can see that the devil Park Shin-hye punished the criminal in her own way.

At this point, Kim Jae-young is seen shedding tears, saying, “Who on earth is this law for? Your judgement is a secondary victimization.” Just as the copy says, “The devil’s justice that shakes human justice,” the justice of Kim Jae-young, a passionate and humane detective, is shaken.

However, Park Shin Hye is unwavering and says, “My trials are always accurate. I’ll start the real trial now!” The second teaser ends with heightened curiosity and anticipation about the drama, wondering what the real trial Park Shin Hye is talking about is and who she will aim her sword at.

The second teaser for 'Judge from Hell' impactfully captured the characters and charms of the two characters: Park Shin-hye, a devil in the body of a judge, and Kim Jae-young, a humane, passionate detective. Park Shin-hye's action scenes and presence, which do not spare her body while holding a knife, and Kim Jae-young's tears and action scenes, which even make the viewers weep, immediately captured attention and raised expectations for the extreme immersion that 'Judge from Hell' will present.

Here, the drama story opens in earnest, raising interest by revealing how the devil Park Shin-hye will punish the sinner and what kind of cider she will present, and how the human Kim Jae-young will be involved with Park Shin-hye and how he will be involved in the case. Also, the fast-changing screens prove that 'Judge from Hell' will freely move between liveliness and the weightiness of punishing the sinner, leaving no room for potential viewers to get bored.

'Judge from Hell', which shows more than you can imagine with every content it releases. 'Judge from Hell', which is expected to be a refreshing cider on the small screen in September 2024, is highly anticipated and awaited. SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' will air consecutively for the first and second episodes at 10 p.m. on Saturday, the 21st. socool@sportsseoul.com

New Trailer https://youtu.be/bRBYMyYQVvM?si=eRhkJSEJ-6hIA_mB

https://youtu.be/X0bxDKq7GHs?si=1gFKci0HNcw24keo