❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

OMG, she looks so much older than her age...you can tell she's young, but she has this old look about her; she looks very mature. She's the same age as my brother - wow...weird.

Does anyone think she looks like Mika Nakashima, the Japanese singer? Because I feel like she does. Check out more on US Money Map.

• broadcast
  • 'Nam Goong Min ♥' Jin A-reum, turns out to be close friends with Park Shin-hye "Surprise was a great success"
  • 2024.07.30 13:13

Jinareum Channel Story 

[Herald POP=Reporter Park Seo-hyun] Model Jin A-reum gave a coffee truck to her close friend Park Shin-hye. 

On the morning of the 30th, Jin Areum uploaded a screenshot of Park Shin Hye's post on her channel story with the caption, "The surprise was a huge success^^ Shin Hye-ya~ You're my friend, but I respect you for always being strong, sturdy, and doing your job well. I'm looking forward to this project too! Fighting, Park Shin Hye!"  

Park Shin Hye expressed her gratitude by sharing the caption, "Areum's surprise. I was surprised while filming," along with a picture taken in front of the coffee truck Jin Areum sent her.  

Meanwhile, Jin Areum married Nam Goong Min after dating for 7 years. Jin Areum and Nam Goong Min became lovers after appearing in the movie 'Light My Fire' directed by Nam Goong Min. Nam Goong Min appeared in the MBC drama 'Lovers'.  

popnews@heraldcorp.com

🔗  https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/108/00

Park Shin-hye, refreshing smile + perfect beauty "eye-catching"

Reporter Lee Seong-ho / Article Approval: 2024-07-24 14:34:21
  • p1065591052128568_502_thum.jpg
    ▲Park Shin-hye. Photo = MOJO.S.PHINE

Park Shin-hye showed off her beautiful looks.

The released photos show her visiting the Suwon Time Villas store of the female character brand 'MOJO.S.PHINE', of which she is a muse, and drawing attention with her unchanging, perfect beauty.

On this day, Park Shin-hye showed off her extraordinary elegance by wearing a set-up featuring luxurious tweed material and gorgeous bead decorations.

She spent her leisurely time looking through the newly launched Mojoespin 2024 Fall collection with a bright smile. She also suggested this fall's trends by introducing midi dresses that are perfect for daily wear.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is set to meet viewers in the second half of this year as she plays Kang Bit-na in the new SBS drama 'Judge from Hell.'

[Copyright © CWN (Central World News).

"You are the kidney bean that I planted. Because I can’t wait to watch you sprout.” –  Jeong Woo

"I told myself to never trust anyone again. But then, I met you.” – Sky  Haneul