❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

240719 Park Shin-hye Instagram

[TRANS]  Actress Shin  Hye thanks fans for sending support food & coffee trucks to the set of “The Judge from Hell

고맙고 든든한 나의 별빛천사들❣️
내사랑들😍😘 고마워요 🙏🏼 덕분에 힘내서 촬영합니다🫶🏼
마지막까지 힘내서 촬영할게요!!
#별빛천사최고❣️

[My fans, I am really grateful. Thank you. Thanks to you, I was able to film strongly. I will do my best to film until the end] 

🔗 https://instagram.com/p/C9ma2kfyeww/

logo

Park Shin Hye "My next film is 'The Devil' from Hell"

07/04/2024 01:20 ET

acab04fd-426b-4190-a586-27b86848dadc.png

Actress Park Shin-hye on the cover of Vogue Hong Kong. Photo Vogue Hong Kong

Actress Park Shin-hye has graced the cover of a Hong Kong regional issue of a prestigious fashion magazine.

On the 4th, Park Shin-hye's agency, Salt Entertainment, released the July issue of Vogue Hong Kong, which features the actress in a photo shoot with an Italian jewellery brand.

ba838c15-2a93-4458-9cfb-4cfb88e16bbf.jpg

icon-origin.png

In the photoshoot, Park Shin Hye gazed into the camera with her dark eyes, exuding an enchanting and elegant charm.

The actress struck a variety of sensual poses that allowed her sparkling jewellery to stand out.

In the interview that followed, Park was asked about her acting career, and she candidly replied, "When I miss the moments of acting in front of the camera or when I have fun, it makes me think, 'I love this job' and 'I enjoy doing this job.

3a7c75b8-3cc7-45dd-837f-cf80d6515365.jpg

icon-origin.png

"My character is a 'devil' who has come from hell to fulfil his mission of killing the unforgiven and sending them to hell, without remorse for causing the deaths of others," he said, adding, "The expression is different from the roles I have played in the past, I like glamour, and I have a different personality, which makes it attractive to me."

Park Shin-hye's photoshoot with jewellery brand Bulgari can be seen in the July issue of Vogue Hong Kong. Park Shin Hye is currently filming a new SBS drama, "The Judge from Hell," in which she plays the role of Kang Beet Na.

icon-origin.png

48ca44ba-ef46-4101-bf38-99ec1c12607b.jpg

icon-origin.png

dipe.co.kr/2297246