❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Top 6 Highest-Rated Korean Dramas in the First Half of 2024 for tvN and JTBC:

1. #QueenOfTears (tvN): 24.850%
2. #WelcomeToSamdalri (JTBC): 12.399%
3. #MarryMyHusband (tvN): 11.951%
4. #DoctorSlump (JTBC): 8.173%
5. #CaptivatingTheKing (tvN): 7.763%
6. #MissNightAndDay (JTBC): 7.666%

According to Viewership Ratings.

Cynosure Lutronic Unveils Brand Film with Actress Park Shin-hye and 'Cerf'
  • Reporter Lee Yong
  • Approved 2024.07.16 08:06
  • Comments 0

Official model actress Park Shin-hye advertisement video released
1140237_908627_346.jpg
Actress Park Shin-hye. Photo = Cynosure Lutronic

Maeil Ilbo = Reporter Lee Yong   |   Cynosure Lutronic announced on the 16th that it has released the brand film for the monopolar radio frequency (RF) equipment 'SERF' that actress Park Shin-hye used.

This video was planned with the concept of 'FIT MY SKIN, FIT MY MOMENT', which is also Serf's slogan. It shows various moments of daily life and delivers the message to live the moment you really want.

The video continues with scenes of him enjoying his real 'life', including light and fun moments spent with people at a campsite, moments of passionately doing things that he enjoys while balancing his life, and moments of deep relaxation alone.

A company official said, “As this is Serp’s first brand film, we focused on implementing the values the brand pursues in an intuitive and aesthetic way,” and “We wanted to convey empathy by giving consumers who value life and cherish moments time to think about the life they want.”

This video, which was released through Serp's official website and YouTube channel, will also be available on various online and offline media channels in the future.

Copyright © Maeil Ilbo.

🔗  http://m-i.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1140237

[Teaser 1 | [Extended version] "If I save you, you will save the world... " Cho Seung-woo x Park Shin-hye <Sisyphus: the myth> First broadcast in February 2021

03.07.2024 Mojo's  updated with Shin Hye via Instagram 

#2024FALL

Attention minute

2024 가을,
새로운 계절의 첫 장면들.

드리워진 그림자 사이 독보적인 존재감을 드러내는
뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)는 센슈얼한 무드와 시크한 터치로
가을의 분위기를 전합니다.

변화가 아름다운 계절,
가을의 정취를 담은 모조에스핀 뉴 컬렉션에 주목해보세요.

#모조에스핀 #모조에스핀_24FALL #가을컬렉션
#NEW #2024FALL #parkshinhye #mojosphine

Stunningly beautiful and a great actress.

hwaiting.me/?p=74325

Today, we delivered a photo message book, flower bouquet, and flower cake to Shinhye to support the filming of <The Judge from Hell> and to wish the drama a great success 😊

To write a short review,
I gave the photo message book to Shinhye, explaining that it was a letter written by fans, and she loved it.
(He held the message book tightly in his arms and started filming.. 🩷 )
I kept admiring how pretty the flowers in the bouquet and welcome board were, and I took several photos of them separately ☺️

Also, since there is no Kang Bit-na character poster yet, I prepared a photo that gave off a Bit-na vibe from a fake pictorial.
As soon as Shinhye saw it,
“It feels like this even when it shines,” he said, “Mojo (Spin) will like it” 🤭
Although she must have been busy with filming, it was a proud and happy time thanks to Shinhye, who greeted me brightly and loved all the gifts I prepared 🥰

We would like to thank those who participated in creating the message book, including 
@PSH_Translate
 who worked hard to prepare it together 🙇‍♀️

google translate

Actress Park Shin Hye, holding a bouquet of flowers, in the mirror shot in the elevator... Goddess beauty among flowers

• June 29, 2024

255903_640.webp

Actress Park Shin Hye has shared her recent updates.

On the 29th, Park Shin Hye posted a photo on her Instagram with the caption "Fighting again today." In the photo, Park Shin Hye is holding a bouquet of flowers and taking a mirror shot in an elevator. Park Shin Hye's gentle smile, looking happy surrounded by flowers, is impressive.

Fans who saw the photos commented, "They're all flowers...where did our actors go?", "Unnie, I missed you so much," "It's beautiful," and "It's more beautiful than flowers."

Park Shin Hye has chosen the new SBS drama "Judge from Hell" as her next project. "Judge from Hell" is a romance fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, in which a "devil from hell" that has taken over the body of a judge becomes stronger, meets Han Da On, a more humane detective than anyone else in a real world that is even more hellish than hell, punishes criminals, and is reborn as a true judge.

Copyrights(C) wowkorea.jp hwaiting.me

hwaiting.me/?p=74325

Park Shin-hye in "The Judge From Hell"

Published on 2024/07/16 | Source

photo1849367.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye decorated a Hong Kong pictorial for a famous fashion magazine.

On the 4th, Park Shin-hye's agency Salt Entertainment released the July edition of Park Shin-hye's Hong Kong fashion magazine with an Italian jewelry brand.

photo1849368.jpg

In the released pictorial, Park Shin-hye stars at the camera with dark eyes, exuding a fascinating and elegant charm.

She catches the eye by posing colorfully and sensibly so that her ornate jewelry stands out.

photo1849369.jpg

In the following interview, Park Shin-hye answered honestly when asked about her past acting career, saying, "When I miss the moments of acting in front of the camera or when it's fun, it makes me think, 'I love this job' and ' I'm enjoying this job'.

She also did not forget to introduce her next film, "The Judge from Hell". She introduces the character Kang Bit-na, the 'demon' who comes from hell to complete the mission of killing the unforgivable and sending them to hell even after killing others, raising expectations for her new work, saying, "It was attractive because the expressions were different from the roles I had played. I like colorful things, and I have different personalities".

Park Shin-hye's photo shoot with the jewelry brand Bulgari will be available in the July issue of Vogue Hong Kong. Park is filming the SBS new drama "The Judge from Hell" as Kang Bit-na.