❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

여기저기서 주운 내가 좋아했던 장면들ㅋ
OST앨범 받은김에🥂

++
아, 최애는 7화 엔딩 라인인데 사진을 못구함ㅠ

Scenes I liked that I picked up here and there haha
While I received the OST album🥂

++
Oh, my favorite is the ending line of episode 7, but I couldn't find a picture.

🔗  https://instagram.com/p/C9PKwPmJ173/

You can vote here! https://kboard.jp/vote/

Park Shin-Hye is the Cover Star of Vogue Hong Kong July 2024 Issue

Park Shin-Hye reflects on her diverse acting roles and the significance of maintaining balance in her life

Park Shin-Hye

Photography by Kim Yeong Jun for Vogue Hong Kong

South Korean actress Park Shin-Hye takes the cover story of Vogue Hong Kong Magazine‘s July 2024 edition captured by fashion photographer Kim Yeong Jun. In charge of fashion direction was Foxla Chiu, with styling from Cha Ju Yeon, and production by Lee Kyung Kim at BL Creative House. Beauty is work of hair stylist Cha Se In, makeup artist Lee Han Na, and manicurist Lee Ji Hee.

In her interview with Vogue Hong Kong, Park Shin-Hye offers a look into her personal and professional life, revealing a side that blends reflective insight with vivid anecdotes from her rich career.

Photography © Kim Yeong Jun for Vogue Hong Kong

Park reminisces about her visits to Hong Kong, a city that holds a special place in her heart for its iconic skyline and for its vibrant life at ground level – from the historic Peak Tram rides to the irresistible allure of local dim sum. Her connection to the city extends beyond the professional, touching on personal moments of leisure and gastronomic delight, hinting at her longing to return post-pandemic.

Discussing her recent project “Doctor Slump,” where she starred alongside Park Hyung-sik, Park shares the joy found in collaboration, especially when enriched by spontaneous moments of improvisation that brought freshness and authenticity to their performances. These experiences on set alleviated the pressures typically associated with filming while also deepening her enjoyment of the craft.

Park Shin-Hye Photography © Kim Yeong Jun for Vogue Hong Kong

When asked about preparing for diverse roles, Park emphasizes the necessity of stamina and imagination. Her method involves a dynamic blend of research, including drawing inspiration from various media and real-life interactions, which helps her embody characters distinctly different from her own experiences.

Reflecting on her unexpected journey into acting, Park notes that despite the sacrifices required by her career, she never seriously doubted her path nor considered abandoning her acting pursuits. Instead, she finds joy and fulfillment in front of the camera, which continually draws her back to the craft, despite the absence of a lifelong ambition to act.

For Park, the essence of being a good actress revolves around commitment – both physical and mental. She believes in the importance of responsibly seeing a project through to its completion, emphasizing that the ability to fully embody a character and uphold professional integrity are paramount.

Park also gives a sneak peek into her role in the upcoming drama “The Judge From Hell,” where she plays Kang Bit-na, a demon tasked with exacting retribution on the remorseless. This role challenges her with its distinctive characteristics and flamboyant style, marking a departure from her previous characters.

From the myriad roles she has portrayed, Park has gleaned that the value of surrounding oneself with good, sincere people cannot be overstated. The dynamics of drama often mirror real life, where the support of genuine individuals is crucial amidst challenges.

If not acting, Park imagines she might have led a more conventional life, possibly involving music due to her background in piano, or even as a police officer.

Park hopes her approach to acting – viewing it as a profession that shouldn’t overshadow personal happiness or health – will resonate with the next generation. She stresses the importance of maintaining a balanced perspective on work and life, advocating for mental and physical well-being as priorities that surpass professional achievements.

Vogue Hong Kong Photography © Kim Yeong Jun for Vogue Hong Kong

Photography © Kim Yeong Jun for Vogue Hong Kong, read more at – voguehk.com

designscene.net/2024/07/park-shin-hye-vogue-hong-kong.html

Look #6

Shin-Hye stays warm and cozy in this Hazel caramel-colored leather jacket from Lenina. She carries her essentials in a Serendipity black bucket bag from Joy Gryson.

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 7-1

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hy
Hazel Leather Colour Jacket

$266

BUY FROM HERE
Serendipity Bucket Bag

$348

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Hazel Leather Colour Jacket
  2. Serendipity Bucket Bag

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

15.07.2024 Coffee truck delivered to 'Park shin Hye' from her Korean, Japanese, & Chinese fan clubs… at the filming set of the drama The Judge From Hell.Image

DaumCulture Daily 

Park Shin-hye, 'Vogue Hong Kong' July issue cover decoration

Reporter Jinyong Ahn2024. 7. 4. 10:02

Park Shin Hye_Vogue Hong Kong July Issue_4 Covers

Park Shin Hye_Vogue Hong Kong July Issue_4 Covers

Actress Park Shin-hye graced the cover of 'Vogue Hong Kong' magazine.

On the 4th, her agency Salt Entertainment revealed the cover of Park Shin-hye's pictorial for the July issue of the Hong Kong fashion magazine 'VOGUE Hong Kong' with Italian brand 'Bvlgari'. Park Shin-hye graced the three print covers of the July issue of 'Vogue Hong Kong' as well as the digital cover.

In an interview with Vogue Hong Kong, Park Shin Hye responded to a question about her past acting career by saying, “When I miss the moments of acting in front of the camera or when it’s fun, I think, ‘I love this job,’ and ‘I’m enjoying doing this. ’”

Also, when asked to introduce her new work 'Judge from Hell', she said, "The character 'Kang Bit-na' that I play is a 'devil' who comes from hell to complete her mission of killing and sending to hell those who have not reflected on their actions and have not been forgiven." She continued, "It's different from the roles I've played so far in terms of expression, I like flashy things, and my personality itself is different, so I found it attractive."

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is currently filming the new SBS drama 'Judge from Hell.'

Copyright © Munhwa Ilbo. 

naver.me/Gq8tXmb8

Instyle 2024-07-10

Park Shin-hye's favorite fall color! A confident power woman look in wine

Actress Park Shin-hye caught everyone's attention with her confident power woman look in wine-colored attire. 

On the 10th, Park Shin-hye posted a fall pictorial for a women's clothing brand she is working as an advertising model on her channel with the caption, "Autumn overflowing with mood" and "My favorite color."

In the revealed pictorial, Park Shin-hye completed a confident yet stylish fall style by showing off various fall styles ranging from suits to casual looks, such as a two-piece with a wine-colored skirt and blouson jacket, which she revealed to be her favorite color, a suit with pants and a crop jacket, a tweed suit, and a one-piece dress.

Park Shin-hye appeared as a workaholic doctor named Nam Ha-neul in the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', which ended on March 17, and chose the new SBS drama 'Judge from Hell' as her next project.

<Copyright (c) Fashion N Media

Greetings from Shinhye in the strongest baseball intuitive review post 🩷

[I am so honored to be able to throw out the first pitch in the ultimate baseball game that I love so much.
It really seems like all the players are showing dominant performances this season.
Today again... I think it will be a fierce match, more intense than ever before.
I hope that both our strongest Monsters and Yonsei University teams will show in today's game that they are doing their best without any injuries.
thank you.]

[ Park Shin Hye @ssinz7 Instagram]

Banner Trans:

Please save me
Please support us
Please encourage me
Please add it
Please push me
Please be concerned
Please worry
Please worry about me
Please love me