❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

#지옥에서온판사 Eyewitness account of filming

[A drama is being filmed on a public road~
I was filming a driving scene so I passed by with the window open.
pretty! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has a small face and is also a celebrity ~~
I waited in front of Woomirin's main gate before leaving, and I think I was taking pictures while going back and forth on the highway.]

[ 👤 : Is Park Shin-hye in that car?ㅜㅜ
ㄴWriter: Yes ㅎㅎㅎ Park Shin-hye was in the driver's seat, and the passenger seat seemed to be the male lead~ It wasn't a familiar face 😅 ]

Cr. https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/magic26/articles/2143084?art=ZXh0ZXJuYWwtc2VydmljZS1uYXZlci1zZWFyY2gtY2FmZS1wcg.eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJjYWZlVHlwZSI6IkNBRkVfVVJMIiwiY2FmZVVybCI6Im1hZ2ljMjYiLCJhcnRpY2xlSWQiOjIxNDMwODQsImlzc3VlZEF0IjoxNzE2NjMwNDY1NDI4fQ.UL169MwLIu_ujpK_wWFx8lsBs_OuLqAInS62k_sRhUk&useCafeId=false&tc=naver_search&query=%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 3 Synopsis and Behind-the-scenes Story... They hug each other as cherry blossoms fall, and laugh out loud with cherry blossom petals on their faces = Behind-the-scenes story and synopsis

2024/04/18 08:24comment
<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 3 Synopsis and Behind-the-scenes Story... They hug each other as cherry blossoms fall, and laugh out loud with cherry blossom petals on their faces = Behind-the-scenes story and synopsis
*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers, cast, viewership, relationships, impressions

*Wowkorea page has a making-of video.

Video from 4:17 to the end.
This time, the two are shooting outdoors.
The director explains Jungwoo's feelings, and he understands, "Oh, it feels like Ha-neul is pretending to cry." Then the shooting begins. "What, why are you crying? It's my turn to flick you next. Hey, Ha-neul," Jungwoo is confused. Then the cut is made and Park Hyung-sik smiles . And the director explains the next scene. This is the scene where Ha-neul, who was crying, smiles. "When you cry, it makes me want to cry too. I want to cry too!!" Jungwoo shouts. During the break in filming, Park Hyung Sik said with a laugh, "It's easier to create emotions with Shin Hye. I've done a lot of scenes where I hold back my feelings and shed tears, but this is the first time I've had a scene where I explode." Then came the scene where the two embrace. When the cut was called and they separated, the two looked at each other and burst out laughing. There were cherry blossom petals on each other's faces. Park Hyung Sik had a petal on his lip. After that, they filmed another scene of them embracing each other as the cherry blossoms fluttered down.

●Reactions of Korean netizens●
"Beautiful cherry blossom scene"
"Park Shin Hye's tears"
"Professionalism is visible"
"Filming looks fun"
"Park Hyung Sik is cheerful"

●Synopsis● Episode 3 of
" Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 5.1%) depicted Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) feeling regret after waking up from their drunkenness.

"I wanted to make sure we never get involved for the rest of our lives," said Jungwoo, remembering the time when he and Ha-Neul competed in their school days. He recalled the night before when they drank together and cried in each other's arms. "This is bad, this is bad," he said in pain.

Ha-Neul, too, was flustered as the memory of the night before came back to her and tried to avoid Jungwoo. "I drank a little too much yesterday. You know that alcohol paralyzes the frontal lobe and makes it hard to make rational decisions, right?" she said, trying to explain herself. Jungwoo agreed, saying, "I know that. It wasn't our fault yesterday. It was my frontal lobe that was at fault." She held out her hand, saying, "From now on, we'll control our frontal lobes better, be careful about drinking, and not touch each other. I promise!" Jungwoo tried to put his hand on hers

as he said, "Yes, I promise," but Jungwoo pulled his hand away, saying, "We agreed not to touch." The two awkwardly said, "Get out of here," and showed signs of being overly conscious of each other, saying, "Then get out of here too."

The making of "Dr. Slump"

‘Brother’ Jo Jung-seok

• Reporter Jang Pil-gu
  • Approved 2024.05.25 10:11

'I Like Movies' looked again at the Korean film 'Brother', in which actors Jo Jung-seok and Do Kyung-soo's bromance performances stand out.

On the 25th, KBS2's 'Good Movies' featured various works such as 'A Quiet Place: Day 1', 'The Designer', 'The Spreaders', 'The 8 Show' (The Eight Show, Netflix series), and 'Mr. Housewife Quiz King'. dealt with. Through the ‘Gods are Good’ corner, the topic of “Good exorcism scenes in movies” was covered.
Source: Poster image of the work Source: Poster image of the work

Among them, 'Brother', which was introduced through the '50 Korean Movies Loved by Koreans' section, attracted great attention from viewers.

The movie 'Brother' is a 2016 work by director Kwon Soo-kyung, who directed 'Barefoot Ki-bong' and 'Stella'. The final audience number is approximately 3 million.

Jo Jung-seok from the drama 'Wise Doctor Life' series, Do Kyung-soo from 'True Sword Competition', and Park Shin-hye from 'Doctor Slump' worked together in acting.

In addition, Kim Kang-hyeon, Ji-han Ji, Im Chil-hyung, Lee Do-yeon, Jin-hee, Son San, Shim Hoon-ki, Jeong Jae-jin, Kang Doo, Ku Hye-ryeong, Lee Sang-hoon, Bae Seong-jae, Choi Min-ho, and Lee Yeon-soo appeared.

The story is like this. National judo team member Go Doo-young (Do Kyung-soo) suffers an unexpected accident during a match, and Sagi-jeon and the 10th offender's older brother, Go Doo-sik (Jo Jeong-seok), who hear the news, pull off a tearful hoax and are released on parole. The shameless older brother who had no contact returns home... … .

KBS2's movie review program 'I Like Movies' airs every Saturday at 10:10 am.

[Park Shin-hye]
‘Shin-hye’ came to meet me in the summer

Salt Entertainment

10,000 followers

2024.04.30. 17:46 3,078 reads

ImageTransformed into ‘Kang Bit-na’ from <The Judge from Hell>

We are preparing to meet you all, so
please look forward to it!

Well then, we'll see you next time!
Hello♥

🔗[ https://naver.me/xHDNVwMP ]