❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

#지옥에서온판사 #TheJudgeFromHell Eyewitness account of filming

[Wow..I thought it was really an accident ㅠㅠ As I was passing by, I saw a white puppy lying on the road covered in blood ㅠㅠ There are so many people gathered together ~~ I thought there was a big accident ㅠㅠ First of all, it was time for the water purifier coordinator's appointment, so I went home~ I just came back ~~ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ They're filming a drama ~~~ The white dog acted so well..... ㅡㅡ Haha Oh my...how fortunate I am ~~~~ judge from hell It's a drama shoot. I looked it up and found my favorite actor~ I’m looking forward to it coming out in the second half of the year ^^]

Cr.m.blog.naver.com/skylake0524/22

Image3448690130

🐿 16.05.2024|  ssinz7 (Park Shin hye) Instagram Update 

#모조에스핀
#가을촬영
작년 가을과는 또 다른 느낌으로
감탄사가 터져나올만큼 예뻤던 모조에스핀👍🏼❣️

Cap:

#Mojo Espin
#autumn photography
A different feeling from last fall
Mojo Sphine was so pretty that it made people exclaim 👍🏼❣️

instagram.com/p/C7B_DrJSIFp/

Like ❤️ Please leave a nice comment 

🐿 16.05.2024|  Park Shinhye's Instagram update with Kyungsoo. 💗

지이인짜 오랜만에 멘도랑 저녁😎
시시콜콜한 이야기 한가득🤣
근데 인간적으로 이번앨범
#mars 노래 너무 좋잖아...👍🏼

#멘도랑같이
#스시토우
#배터짐주의🐷
#내일계단타야지
@osaka_sudal

CAP: 

"A dinner with men-do after a loooong time 😎

a bunch of giggly stories  🤣
But honestly, on the album this time #mars song is so good song...👍 "

#.withmandoh
#.sushitou
#.becarefuloftummyexplode
#.ineedtotakethestairtomorrow

© ssinz7🔗:  https://instagram.com/p/C7B86APSkUI/?igsh=MTA5MTdlOWhsa3ptYw==

Like ❤️ Please leave a nice comment.

🐿 16.05.2024|  Park Shinhye's Instagram update with her caption:

모조에스핀 촬영장에 놀러온 스노우❣️
누나 좀 봐줘봐바 스노우~~~❣️❣️

CAPTION🐶:

Snow came to the Mojo sphine filming location❣️
Please look after my sister, Snow~~~❣️❣️

© ssinz7🔗: https://instagram.com/p/C7B-fO1SCIb/

Like ❤️ Please leave a nice comment.

Jung Yong-hwa You are still a handsome man.

Reporter Eunbi Yoo2024. 5. 7. 15:27

▲ Source| Jung Yonghwa's Instagram, SBS You're handsome

▲ Source| Jung Yonghwa's Instagram, SBS You're handsome

Jung Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye boasted of their continued friendship.

On the 7th, Jung Yong-hwa posted a photo on social media with the short phrase “Friend of 15 years.”

The released photo shows Jung Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye taking pictures with a Polaroid filter. The two appeared in the SBS drama 'You're Beautiful', which aired in 2009, and have been in a relationship for 15 years. Netizens also expressed their admiration for the preservative beauty that was the same as back then.

In addition, Jung Yong-hwa selected the 'You're Beautiful' OST 'You're in Love with Me', which he sang, as the background music.

Jung Yong-hwa, who debuted through 'You're Beautiful', has been active with the group CNBLUE since 2010.  She recently returned with the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'.

Copyright © SPOTV News. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240507152726502

Which is your favorite Korean rom-com drama among the 9 listed below:

1. #QueenOfTears 
2. #CrashLandingOnYou 
3. #BusinessProposal 
4. #MyDemon 
5. #DoctorSlump
6. #KingTheLand 
7. #WelcomeToSamdalri 
8. #18Again 
9. #FranklySpeaking

Doctor slump 💖

img.gif

5 mystery thrillers that will send chills down your spine | Netflix [ES SUB CC]

These are the scenes that keep us on the edge of our seats. Experience the intensity, the suspense, and the thrill in these moments... but whatever you do, don't watch alone...

VOTO FOR PARK SHIN HYE

Let's promote my star! Weekly Star3rd week weekly voting /

here : https://plustar.donga.com/poll/weekly.ph

🗳️Rank: 11th=2

WEEK 3 | Vote for Park Shin Hye at the Star Actor (Female) category on Starnews Weekly Ranking!

🔵Log in required (Naver/KKT/Google)
🔵6 votes/acc/day

🗳️Rank: 14th 🔺

🔗https://www.starnewskorea.com/starranking/starrankingList.html?snb=starrankingList&category=13&round=61

HOME>Comprehensive news>society
P&P Agency Magazine, May 2024 issue published
Reporter Kim Jin-seop/ Article Approved: 2024-05-13 16:35:35

▲P&P Agency Magazine May 2024 issue cover model Jang Min-seon (Photo = P&P Agency)

[Maeil Safety Newspaper = Reporter Kim Jin-seop] The May issue of P&P Agency magazine was published.

This issue covers a variety of topics, including the secret to success in content supply/distribution, comprehensive income tax reporting, and personal brand promotion methods.

One of the main contents worth noting is actress Park Shin-hye's Summer Story. We are releasing a seasonal pictorial with Mojo Espin, and this pictorial containing the beauty of summer will provide readers with a cool summer. Additionally, in , you can learn more about her life and career through an interview with model Min-seon Jang.

In addition, Just Entertainment SPOTLIGHT: News about actor Park Ji-hwan's appearance in Crime City 4 is also introduced. Actor Park Ji-hwan is loved for his outstanding acting skills in the Crime City series, and we can look forward to his acting in this work as well.

Business-related topics cover important matters and precautions related to May's comprehensive income tax return. In addition, we introduce examples of successful brand channel operations using Binggrae's characters.

The May issue of P&P Agency Magazine contains abundant information and interesting stories about the entertainment and fashion industries. Let’s meet stories from various fields through this issue.

[Copyright ⓒ Maeil Safety Newspaper.

출처 : 매일안전신문(https://idsn.co.kr)