❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

JTBC's first broadcast viewer ratings TOP 11:

1. The World of the Married 6.3%
2. Reborn Rich 6.1% <<NEW !
3. Sisyphus The Myth 5.6%
4. Law School 5.1%
5. Diary of a Prosecutor 5.0% 
6. Itaewon Class 5.0%
7. Forecasting Love and Weather 4.5%
8. Beyond Evil 4.5% 

9. Thirty Nine - 4.406%

10. Chief Of Staff  - 4.375%
11. Life - 4.334%

img.gif

img.gif

https://silvertrhee.tistory.com/51

SPOTTED:

#ParkShinHye and  #CHOISOOYOUNG IN ONE FRAME

Imagen

Imagen

Cr. ssinzhyeee

Twitter user @/foreversyc revealed that an OP found Park Shinhye & Soo young at a restaurant.

Park Shinhye is known to be close to SNSD's Sooyoung. They once celebrated attending graduation together at Chung-Ang University graduation with SNSD's Yuri.

Recommended youth dramas for young people in their 20s

By Jungoo
 Drama/Thematic Drama Collection ZIP
 2022. 4. 3. 06:18

'Spring' is a youth drama

Today, I prepared an article recommending youth dramas for young people in their 20s.

As spring comes, I want to see some youth dramas, but when it comes to youth dramas, I can feel fresh and thrilling dramas centered on dreams, love, and friendship.

When I go through a drama once, I rarely do it again, but strangely, it's fun to watch youth dramas while running again, and I think it's good because I can feel the emotions I didn't feel back then.

The dramas I recommend today are selected based on my very subjective tendency.

(Respect your taste!!)

img.png

Fall in Love

summary

A youth melodrama featuring fresh love, hot friendship, fresh youth and lofty dreams of the main characters rushing toward their dreams against the background of an arts college with dancing, singing, acting, and literature.

Characters

Park Shin-hye as Lee Kyu-won

Jung Yong-hwa as Lee Sin

Song Chang-eui as Kim Seok-hyeon

So Yi-hyeon as Jeong Yoon-soo

img.png

Just my favorite drama haha

'You're in love with me', which can be said to be the reason I'm writing this article today. It's a drama that came out in 2011 and I enjoyed watching it when I was in school.

From the beginning of the campus romance between Lee Gyu-won (Park Shin-hye), who majored in Korean traditional music and gayageum, and Lee Sin (Jung Yong-hwa), who majored in practical music and guitar at an arts college, these two fight like enemies due to their different inclinations, but as they get to know each other little by little, they can see a sweet romance. I can.

It has a slightly childish sensibility, but I enjoyed it because of the chemistry between these two actors, Park Shin-hye and Jung Yong-hwa, as one of their charms.

In particular, I liked the story of romance, worrying about dreams and growing up.

(Source - TV People)

https://carpediemmjy.tistory.com/1165

cfile6.uf.tistory.com/image/995FB34D5C9F147133A856