❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

articleCelebrity

Netizens rank the acting abilities of Korean actresses born in the year 1990

phuongminhdo1 week agoLast Updated: May 26, 2022

From Kim Tae Ri, Lee Sung Kyung, to Park Shin Hye and more, which actress is regarded to be the most capable by netizens? 

If 1980 gave birth to super well-rounded actresses like Son Ye Jin, Jun Ji Hyun, and Song Hye Kyo, then 1990 also provided quite the range of famous Korean actresses, on both the large and the small screen. Netizens recently tried to rank these beauties in terms of talent, and the list is as below: 

5th place: Park Shin Hye 

img.gif

As a child actor who has the most experience out of this list, Park Shin Hye used to be dearly loved, but was recently said to be a one-trick pony. According to netizens, while Park Shin Hye tried to broaden her range with different types of characters, her acting style stayed the same across most of her works. 

For now, Park Shin Hye is taking a break from acting following her wedding and pregnancy. Hopefully, the actress will be able to make an explosive return. 

https://kbizoom.com/netizens-rank-the-acting-abilities-of-korean-actresses-born-in-the-year-1990/

1 Night 2 Days Morning Angel Park Shin-hye Base Camp Speed Quiz Kim Jong-min Winner

2022. 5. 30. 8:20

add neighbor
Text Other Features

1 Night 2 Days Morning Angel Park Shin-hye Base Camp Speed Quiz Kim Jong-min Winner

1 Night 2 Days

5th morning angel

Park Shin-hye

Departing at 2 am

Base camp has arrived.

https://m.blog.naver.com/yeonhuiiii/222747391063  https://m.blog.naver.com/BlogTagView.naver?blogId=kbam4968&logNo=222755338929&tagName=박신혜&page=1

20220529_113720.png?type=w800

20220529_115007.png?type=w800

20220529_114058.png?type=w800

#7 in Netflix Ph. Pinocchio.

Imagen

33 Most Followed K-Drama Stars On Instagram [2022]

Updated: June 5, 2022

Here are 33 most followed K-drama actors on Instagram: Some K-pop stars or singers included in the list have appeared on TV series.

17. Park Shin-hye: 13.6M

Imagen

Imagen

cr.https://korean-binge.com/2022/03/19/33-most-followed-k-drama-stars-on-instagram-in-2022/

news

'Daughter' Park Shin-hye, "family" for the gift of the first family sneakers

Enter 2022.06.04. 9:39 am

Modified 2022.06.04. 9:40 am
0001457310_001_20220604103601561.jpg?type=w430

[Seoul = News] Reporter Song Yun-se =

Actress Park Shin-hye boasted of the family shoes she received as a gift.

Park Shin-hye posted a photo of her "family" on her own Instagram story on her 4th day. In her photo, Park Shin-hye has placed her family sneakers, which she received as her maternity gift. Park Shin-hye expressed her gratitude for the gift of three pairs of sneakers to her father, mother, and child. On the 31st of last month, she gave birth to a healthy boy at a hospital in Seoul, four months after marriage.

pretty girl ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

Park Shin Hye's brother Park Shin Won got married today she posted in her instagram.

내 하나뿐인 사랑하는 우리오빠 결혼 축하해
우리 곰탱이 누가 데려가려나 했는데 ㅋㅋ
사랑한다 우리 곰탱이
행복하게 잘 살아

Caption :
"Congratulations on your wedding my one and dear brother I've always wondered who'd take you lol
I love you our bear. Live happily and well "

https://instagram.com/p/Cec1A6NB4MQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Imagen

SBS Entertainment News

Park Shin-hye, going out a week after giving birth... "Congratulations on your wedding brother."

Enter 2022.06.06. 2:58 PM

0000283990_001_20220606145801723.jpg?type=w430

[SBS Entertainment News | Reporter Kang Seon-ae]

Actress Park Shin-hye went out a week after giving birth. This is to celebrate the marriage of her older brother Park Shin-won.

Park Shin-hye posted a picture on her SNS on the 6th with the sentence "My one and only dear brother, congratulations on your wedding. Who was going to take our gomtang? I love you my gomtang. Live happily ever after."

The released photo shows Park Shin-hye's older brother, composer and guitarist Park Shin-won, from behind her groom's entrance in front of her Virgin Road.

Park Shin-hye, who announced the news of her marriage and her pregnancy at the same time, gave birth on the 31st of last month. Park Shin-hye's outing this time to celebrate her brother's wedding draws her attention as it's only been a week since she gave birth.

By Kang Seon-ae, staff reporter sakang@sbs.co.kr

Park Shin-hye attends her older brother Park Shin-won's wedding after childbirth

[News Reporter Park Soo-in]

Actress Park Shin-hye celebrated her brother's wedding.

On June 6th, Park Shin-hye posted a photo of her brother Park Shin-won's wedding attendance certificate on her personal SNS.

Park Shin-hye, along with her photo, said, "Congratulations on your wedding, my one and only dear brother. Who was going to take my gomtang? I love her. My gomtang. Live happily ever after."

202206071002116310_1_20220607101804080.jpg?type=w430

Composer and guitarist Park Shin-won recently announced the news of their marriage through personal SNS and said, "I think I am an unfinished human who lacks a lot. , I met someone who made me want to grow into a better person. Also, I met someone who made me want to spend the rest of my life. So I decided to move on to the next chapter of my life."

(Photo=Park Shin-hye SNS)

Trending on Naver no. 26 and 30 on June 6, when Shin Hye posted on her Instagram feed

OSEN

Park Shin-Hye, brother Park Shin-Won's wedding congratulations "My one and only brother... live well"

0004631137_001_20220606135304393.jpg?type=w430

cr.https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/109/0004631137

sports world

Park Shin-hye congratulates her older brother Park Shin-won... “Our gomtang lives well” [Star Shot]

Enter 2022.06.06. 2:21 pm