❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

@jjsweeter0211: i heard that it will start around 5:00PM so red carpet will start a bit earlier? Like 4:00PM? just guessing lol :P Cute gifs by the way  8-> She's such a cutie lol

Guest janeb10

KEEP CALM AND LOVE PARK SHIN HYE!! Just made this
keep-calm-and-love-shinhye-3.png

Trying to kill time and stay awake until her red carpet :P

Guest massakkali

Can't wait to see her on the red carpet. It feels like waiting to see your daughter from abroad at the airport after 10 years x]

Guest nistymaj

Our princess...she is breathtakingly beautiful! She looks tanned and so toned, simple yet so elegant and sooo charming.... :) We missed your beautiful smiles Princess. thank you @jjsweeter0211 for the awesome pictures... :-*  Hmmmmm ....is that a diamond solitaire ring on her finger? Forgive my delulu mind ...it's working overtime again  :))

Guest janeb10

What can I say?? Speechless lol she looks beautiful in that black dress :x seems like she got tanned and slimmer too. Must have been working out and wakeboarding :> now I can go to bed in peace lol love you soon Hye yah!!! :x

Guest nistymaj

Our Princess is really a minimalist right? She rarely wears chunky necklaces preferring choker like fine ones whenever she wears one and minimal accessories but if she wears casual clothes she piles on leather, beads or pearl bracelets. She has a romantic soul because she is so fond of lace dresses.That man in the 2nd pic...hey...hey why are you taking pics sitting down?! What kind of shots are you trying to take!  :-O