❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

@massakkali @ricca she did a melodrama before with lee wan in Tree of Heaven. They made a lovely pair but I don't think I got big but her acting was awesome. Check it out if you have time. Be warn though prepare to use a lot of tissues because it's going to make you cry a lot :((

She did saeguk before but she was not a lead. We saw her in hanbok in some dramas but I want her to do a proper one. Still a bit sad over Knife and Flower :-S she would be challenged so much with that role. Hope another opportunity will come knock on her for soon ;;)

We are getting more people in the thread!!! Yayyyy!! by the time heirs starts filming we will have many people to spazz together :x

Another one...
class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); background-color: white; letter-spacing: -1px;"Korean and Chinese top stars will gather at the Chinese Film Festival

According to a June 12 press release by the Chinese Film Festival, Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung, Park Shin Hye, and Ji Sung will attend the opening ceremony of the 2013 Chinese Film Festival, which will be held on June 16.

Prior to this, it was announced that the opening film is to be The Grandmaster, directed by Wong Karwai, and that Leung Chiu Wai and Zhang Ziyi are going to attend the opening ceremony. In addition, Also in attendance will be Song Hye Kyo, who appeared in The Grandmaster, and the honorary ambassador Chun Jung Myung.

In addition, it is said that Peng Yu Yan and Bai Bai He, who appeared in the closing film, A Wedding Invitation, are also going to attend the closing press conference, which will be held on June 20.

The Chinese Film Festival was launched in 2006 for cultural exchange between Korea and China. This year, eleven recent films will be introduced in an event titled Meet the Best of Chinese Cinema  The 2013 Chinese Film Festival will be held at the Yeouido CGV, in Seoul, and the Centum City CGV in Busan from June 16 to June 20.

cr.:en.korea

Guest nistymaj

@massakkali welcome to the world of the sane fandom of Shin Hye. I'm always glad everytime more people recognize her individually more than her ships.  >:D<
@ricca i enjoy your posts and how enthusiastic you are with your hopes of her being with SJK. 
@janeb10 I dont think the pic of SJK and our princess is not for a shoot or anything but just friends enjoying the same sport in their free time. If it is for a shoot, her agency will confirm something. Maybe other celebrities are there to enjoy too. it could be that it was a coincidental meeting or an agreed meeting bet. friends. Because I've read before somewhere that after JIFF (2010) where they were ambassadors, they sometimes play soccer together or badminton with Go Ara. Remember the after MAMA party where SJK and our princess were pictured together. They really seem comfortable with each other and look good together but I don't see sparkles in their eyes for each other. anyway, Shin Hye is known to maintain platonic friends with hot guys. Just my two cents.... :)

Guest chenile

@massakkali & @mamaatay
Hiiii!! Welcome to this thread <:-P
I'm sooooo happy we have new family members in this thread >:D<
helloyv.jpg

@ricca
my attention distracted by your image signature *yong wink* too attractive =)) =))

@nistymaj
Agree with you! PSH and SJK is friends only :)>-
Related to this pic, i still assume there is project behind this. We know that PSH always practicing for her next project. Example: she learn piano for her FM in shanghai or learn gayageum for her role in HS

Look at the picture. PSH wore different clothes in same place, means she has practicing wakeboard more than 1 time. That's why I am
pretty sure there is 'something' about this. CF or reality show, we still didn't know. Just wait patienly ;)

600694_471747479573535_1671446190_n.jpg  410ae0c0716f5f71a302e11ae327d559.jpeg

Speaking about PSH's next project (after Heirs of course), it is only about time before she gets serious role, not romcom. I hope she takes roles in sport/action/saeguk movie or drama, especially action!! something like Lara Croft korean version maybe?? :D

Thank you @jjeennyy19 I forgot to read @janeb10 post  :P I was too sleepy yesterday but it is great news  <:-P I hope she act with them to add to her more and more I will be happy :D
She is beautiful I can't say nothing more and you ?????? :\">
946662_609723969067509_1595043282_n.jpg

Guest chenile

Park Shin Hye looks breathtaking sipping 'Vegemil' on the streets for ucpoming CF

Can anyone be so breathtaking while sipping a juice box? Park Shin Hye can!

The actress, who is the new face of 'Vegemil', was spotted filming a CF in Songdo, Incheon. Her windblown hair and casual clothing drew all eyes to her effortless beauty.

Stay tuned for this CF to air for your viewing pleasure on the 19th. Also make sure to look out for Park Shin Hye, who will be starring alongside flower boys like Lee Minho, in the new SBS drama 'Heirs'!

allkpop

Guest chenile

class="entry-title"Top Korean Actors to Attend 2013 Chinese Film Fest Top Korean Names Jang Dong-gun, Park Shin-hye, Jung Woo-sung, Song Hye-kyo to Attend 2013 Chinese Film Fest

Actor Jung Woo-sung. [CJ E&M]

Top Korean Names Jang Dong-gun, Park Shin-hye, Jung Woo-sung, Song Hye-kyo to Attend 2013 Chinese Film Fest

Actress Park Shin-hye. [CJ E&M]

Top Korean Names Jang Dong-gun, Park Shin-hye, Jung Woo-sung, Song Hye-kyo to Attend 2013 Chinese Film Fest

Actor Jang Dong-gun. [CJ E&M]

Korea’s top celebrities will be attending the 2013 Chinese Film Festival in Seoul, the film fest’s promoter said on Thursday.

CJ E&M said through a press release that actor Jang Dong-gun, actress Park Shin-hye, actor Ji Sung, actress Song Hye-kyo, actor Kim Ji-hun and actor Jung Woo-sung, will be joining the opening ceremony of the film fest to be held on June 16 to 20.

An official of CJ E&M was quoted as saying that as Korean films are gaining popularity in China, the film fest can act as a platform for Korean film talents to get to know Chinese films as well as being a platform where Chinese films can grow.

Meanwhile, top Chinese film director Wong Kar-wai, actress Zhang Ziyi, and actor Tony Leung Chiu-wai will also attend the festival’s opening to promote their new critically acclaimed film “The Grandmaster,” also featuring Korean actress Song Hye-kyo.

The film is set to be the opening of the film fest and it will be released in Korean and North American theaters later this year.

The film fest, found in 2006 to set a bridge across Korean and Chinese films, will be held this year under the theme of ‘to meet the greatest faces of Chinese films’ at CGV Yeouido in Seoul and CGV Centum City in Busan simultaneously.

Other noteworthy films that will be screened at the film fest include “Lost in Thailand,” “LOVE is not blind,” “Falling Flowers,” “A Wedding Invitation,” and “Caught in the Web.”

TENASIA

Her photo is located between Jung Woo Sung & Jang Dong Gun, A-list actor @-) @-) @-) I'm speechless.....

@janeb10
What I would love her to have is a LEAD role of something like Han Hyo-joo's "Dong Yi" or the current Kim Tae Hee's drama "Jang Ok-jung". It would be very nice to see her act in more challenging roles, as I am confident that she can do it. She has already proved her acting skills on Miracle in Cell No. 7, so she can absolutely make it good! :) 

@nistymaj
Keke. I really love them both! They are my forever bias. I might be the only person that shipping her to Joong Ki Oppa (LOL), but I'm still hoping for something more than a CF from them, a drama or a movie. ;))

@chenile
Yong Hwa Oppa is so cute on that image, right! That's why I chose it... But sooner or later, maybe after their concert here, I'll go back to SJK. Hehehe :))

janeb10

said:

10 hottest celebrities in South Korea today

Sorting out a list of top celebrities is relatively easy for ardent Korean Wave fans who keep tabs on their favorite stars. For non-experts, not many lists offer a guide into who is winning the most hearts in South Korea. Here is The Korea Herald’s list of the hottest celebrities out there. 

Female
5. Park Shin-hye
20130613000852_0.jpg

Model-actress Park Shin-hye’s first appearance on TV involved Korea’s famous rocker Lee Seung-hwan’s music video “Flower.”

She debuted in the TV drama genre with the child role of Choi Ji-woo on “Stairway to Heaven” in 2003.

Park gained fame through TV drama series, notably with “Tree of Heaven” in 2005 and “You’re Beautiful” in 2009.

Park starred in the cable drama “Flower Boys Next Door” with Yoo Si-yoon and the box-office hit “Miracle in Cell No. 7” which helped her rise to stardom.

Cr: Koreaherald.com
Link: CLICK HERE

Another news that made me so proud of Park Shin Hye 

:x It doesn't matter if she's at #5. This is enough to make me proud!!! 

Guest nistymaj

chingus..... PSH Turkey FB page is hinting at possible collab bet SJK and PSH in the movie Sea Fog???? :-/   Can you find out if there is any truth to this? Waaaahhhh...I dont understand Turkish...But I have to commend that page. the admin is a PSH stan and they are so fast with news of her.. If it is true I wanna dance with anticipation. [-O< <:-P

Guest janeb10

@nistymaj: I wish I could understand every single language lol i saw they tweeted something but couldn't understand. Plus all the sources that I followed on twitter really didn't have any info about a collab between the 2 of them  :-S They are pretty fast with their news about Shin Hye too but haven't heard anything from them. I'm sure if it really is a project then the news will soon come out. We just need to be patient...but when it comes to a collab between my angel and a hot guy like SJK then I become impatient lol  ;))
ANYONE EXCITED ABOUT WHAT DRESS SHIN HYE WILL BE WEARING FOR THE EVENT on the JUNE 16th??? Look at the line of people trying to get the soy milk that our princess represents \:D/
BMrh2WkCYAA03Hs.jpg

Cr: vegemilgood :>

Guest nistymaj

hehehe...yes so impatient @janeb10. Wow...it is an awesome line. The image of our princess really helps in the saleability of this product huh. =D>

Guest janeb10

@nistymaj: hehe i know right  ;)) most are fanboys lol  :)) seems like she's gaining a lot of fanboys lately which is a good thing -> prove that our princess possesses a charm and a natural beauty that attract many people  B-)
Anyone can read Korean?? Google translator doesn't really help :P This is a new article about our angel CLICK HERE
BMr4ZAZCMAAZxdr.jpg

I used the Bing translator and this is what i got (PSH part only):Born in 1990, Park Shin-Hye, also this year, ' jackpot ' and ' three burst into the actress ' to solidify. TvN drama ' FBND ' and the movie ' TGOR7 ' in the second half of this success, she turn out to be a pair of Kim Eun-sook's new ' Heirs ' immigration and were cast together. Here's the year-Novi, sleep, en Prado, life insurance, more k Hall Rica Hall Rica Educa, insta, advertising model is picked as the stock price Queen ' de ' ad.
Park Shin-Hye song, a dance, as well as the "acting skills with the charm of Park Shin-Hye in the industry are having a quite favorable. The actress is unusually bring enough fans in Asia fan meeting, is also considerable. Now, just as much as in their early 20s, more water right concealment and am coming to the health maze fans, "he said.

I think basically the article was talking about the actresses in the picture including our princess about the amount of CFs they are getting?? I wish I could understand Korean lol. If there's a proper translation from my sources, I will post it here later :DA source said that there was an article saying that Shin Hye is a CFs queen which made me so proud ;;) but she still needs more brand name CFs though. Hope that she will get more endorsements from big brand names soon ;)) Shin Hye seems to ninja on the media for awhile now (maybe i just miss her too much lol) but news about her still popping up quiet often B-)

Guest nistymaj

Bravo @janeb10... you sure are our gardener together with @NileRose ...you feed water to our thirst for our princess...thank you.  :-* Yes no twitter too. Hah...even though its hard to understand the translation at least we can get the gist...Now that you've mentioned it...yes there seems to be more fanboys queuing  =)) Her charm really shines through, aint it? Hmmmnn..I wonder what our girl so busy with nowadays?  :-?

Guest janeb10

@nistymaj: Her charm is shining so much this year :)>- it's going to shine even more in the future!!!She is probably taking sometimes off or she may just have some projects going on... who knows :P she needs to come back soon though... The China film festival will release all the burden we've been having these past few days... Can't wait to see our beautiful angel again. Missing her so much :((

Guest massakkali

I really want her to wear something bright like she did in MAMA'12. She looked so awesome then! Thanks for posting about her latest updates :D Whatever she wears, the excessive flow of her charms in inevitable  :x