❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

@jjeennyy19 @janeb10 this is great news indeed. Wheeeeeeeeeee..... for our princess - invited with all those A-list stars. Oh so proud of our girl... she's getting there. Fighting our dear Shin Hye. Please stay gounded and sweet as you are as you continue to soar higher. We are so happy for you. YAY!   =D> So excited for the pics of her.... =))

@janeb10 and @ nistymaj: I've been an avid fan of SHK since I were a child..keke..I can totally see Shin hye in line to be the next A-list... :-bd She has a lot of time to mature and as I can see she is doing great...Song hye kyo at her age also has a lot of CF and has popular hit dramas like autumn tale, All in and full house..Shin hye has a lot of popular dramas too..In time she will be considered as an A-list too.. <:-P She is young and has a lot of possibilities..She has a bright future ahead..plus netizens love her..(except those stupid haters ofcourse)..

Guest massakkali

Sorry for being a silent lurker :] I usually came here to check PSH's updates and latest news about her. I love her.I'm a big fan of her and have been following all her works till now. Now that I've joined soompi, I'll try to keep this thread as active as possible. As for the ships concerned, I ship her with YSY! She looks the best with him <3

Hi @massakkali! :-h

It's good that our "family" here is getting bigger. I just also joined Soompi last month and joined this thread as soon as I got an account. Hehe. Yea, let's always post updates or anything about her on this thread to make it more active. I also check this from time to time.

PS. I'll still go with Song Joong Ki for her! [ as they are my forever bias... hehe ;)) ] I believe she likes a manly and matured guy. YSY is kinda too cute for him. :)

Guest janeb10

@nistymaj: big happy news indeed ;;) she has a long way to go but she's working her way up there step by step. She's still remaining the sweet and down to earth girl. That's one of many reasons I and K-netizens love this girl :x she's not losing her head to the fame like others. Can't wait for her dress \:D/

@jjeennyy19: yup she's young and has a very promising future ahead of her. We will see more achievements abs hear more good news about her as time goes by. she has a lot to learn but this girl is doing great :D proud of her >:D<

Guest janeb10

@massakkali: welcome to Park Shin Hye's thread dear! Here we can spazz and fangirl all we want about our Angel :D

@ricca: thanks for welcoming newbie :D

Girls let just remind ourselves that we should contain about shipping here since it's all about shin Hye in this thread :) she looks good with a lot of flower boys and has great chemistry with them so she's so shippable. Hence she had the nick name: Queen of chemistry kekeke

Guest massakkali

@ricca @janeb10 thanks :] words can not describe how much I love her <3 lol I want June 16th to come faster! I agree that she needs to remain grounded like she is now especially with all the attention she is getting nowadays. I do have a question though. Did she skip her college thesis for work? I read an article on nate stating that she would concentrate more on her tours and will be taking a break from university. 

@massakkali: Anyeong.. :-h Shin hye is so adorable and almost all mothers wanted her as mother in law..That's why a lot ship her with different leads..As for me, its quite obvious isn't it..  :-\" :-\" BUT, I respect and love every actor Shin hye is paired with..I've learned base on observing other delusional fandoms that it isn't healthy to ship too much..keke...Whether individually or togethr, I ship Shin hye with pretty obvious you know who.. ;)) :D 
@Ricca: You goin to SM Megamall on friday??I don't think I can make it :(( but I'll be on their concert so I guess its okay..Such a waste to miss another opportunity to see CNBLUE...
@janeb10: Yep, she is building the foundation of her career solid and strong.. :-bd Song hye kyo also went through a lot of criticism due to other fans OTP..Funny how they seem to have a lot in common..keke..I was so happy that in one of Shin hye's interview she mention she would like to play a character like SHK played in That Winter The Wind Blows...Any news relating this two makes me happy..keke..Moon Chae Won seems to be getting closer with SHK. I hope Shin hye too.. [-O< Plus the actress who played as Cha Bu Won in Hearstrings came with SHK for a charity work. Since Shin hye is such a kind girl and does charity work, it would be awesome if they do charity work together too.  :D

@jjeennyy19

Yeah, I'm going to Megamall tomorrow to see them. I already bought a ticket of their concert on Saturday, but I'm not sure if I can be there... :( I was just informed by my Boss that I need to report to work on Sat, and we're gonna be out of town. I'm just so sad now... I had this ticket since last month... :((

Guest jjsweeter0211

Can't wait for this Sunday :xWondering what kind of dress she will wear for the red carpet  8-> :x Thanks everyone for so many awesome updates~ :*
tumblr_mob8txsrOK1ruob1so1_500.jpg
tumblr_mob8txsrOK1ruob1so4_500.jpg

by Joan MacDonald   class="cb b15" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun 11, 2013 11:16 AM EDT class="cb b15" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye: The History Of Their Friendshipjang-geun-suk-and-park-shin-hye.jpg?w=60

Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk was recently seen dining at a restaurant belonging to Park Shin Hye's mother. A photo he posted said the food was delicious. And so were the hopeful new rumors that he and Park Shin Hye were more than friends.

Although Park has denied that they ever dated, their close friendship has now lasted four years and generated plenty of comments from netizens who see them as an ideal couple.

Jang and Park first met on the set of the drama "You're Beautiful," in 2009. She played Go Mi Nyu, a girl pretending to be her twin brother so he would not lose his place in the idol band A.N.JELL. Jang Geun Suk played the band's difficult leader Hwang Tae Kyung, who initially resents the new band member but then falls in love with her.

The two made such a fun couple that fans immediately began to ship them. When asked on the set of "You're Beautiful," which character came closest to her ideal man, she said, "As a character the most attractive is the prickly Hwang Tae Kyung. Hwang Tae Kyung is the one to fall for the more you see him."

When asked if romantic sparks flew between any of the cast members, Park denied it.

"We are like brothers and sisters on set and even hit each other," said Park.

When asked specifically about Jang, she said, "His mother likes me but Jang Geun Suk is indifferent. He never saw me as a girl. They all treat me as a younger brother."

That may have been the way it played out on set but when asked later which woman he would describe as his ideal type, he said he did not have one, "except Park Shin Hye."

They have remained close friends in the four years since they played a couple but it never progressed any further, at least not in any way they are willing to admit.

And becoming a couple would have been so easy since his mother approved.

"Jang Geun Suk once said his mother thought of me as a daughter-in-law and that she checked our marital compatibility," said Park. "However, we are just friends and enjoy spending time together."

Park Shin Hye's mother must also really like Jang Geun Suk because he is always promoting her restaurant. He's a regular there despite his busy schedule but that does not mean he dines there with Park Shin Hye. She was not seen in the photo he posted.

Jang Geun Suk is on his way to the U.S. for a tour with Team H. Park Shin Hye is getting ready to star in "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho. Those who wish for a relationship between the two actor-singers can only hope that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9699/20130611/jang-geun-suk-park-shin-hye-history-friendship.htm

• Like 1

Park Sin-hye shines with beauty

Source | 2013/06/12 |

photo318398.jpg

Actress Park Sin-hye is prettier live.

Park Sin-hye was in the making of an ad she is modeling for.

This took place in Songdo, Incheon and she looks like a scene from a sketch.

Park Sin-hye is one of the wannabe stars in the ad industry as she's been modeling for all kinds of products including fashion items and make up.

The company that selected her as their model claims that her clean and healthy image blended well with the soy milk brand, which has been a healthy drink for over 40 years.

Meanwhile, Park Sin-hye is set to star in the SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/park-sin-hye-shines-with-beauty-57094.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest janeb10

@Ricca: it's alright :) we just all have our bias OTP especially Shin Hye. Shipping is fun  :D we just need to know not to be delusional :) I like SJK too. I want them to have a drama soon. It seems like she was filming something with him. So we will get to know what was it when the news comes out. It maybe just a MV  :D @massakkali: I'm sure she will remain a humble and sweet girl even with all the fame she's been getting :) We love her because of how humble and hardworking she is. She took a break because of all the work she's having this year. She's still young, and I'm sure she doesn't need to rush to finish school. She will finish school soon.@jjeennyy19: keke she's an auntie killer for sure. Many mothers want her to be their daughter in law  :x Shin Hye would be a great actress for melo dramas. Hopefully she will get a good one in the near future :X SHK and PSH need to be BFF since they have similar situations and very natural beauty  ;)) All their haters are jealous of them :P

Guest janeb10

10 hottest celebrities in South Korea today

Sorting out a list of top celebrities is relatively easy for ardent Korean Wave fans who keep tabs on their favorite stars. For non-experts, not many lists offer a guide into who is winning the most hearts in South Korea. Here is The Korea Herald’s list of the hottest celebrities out there. 

Female
5. Park Shin-hye
20130613000852_0.jpg

Model-actress Park Shin-hye’s first appearance on TV involved Korea’s famous rocker Lee Seung-hwan’s music video “Flower.”

She debuted in the TV drama genre with the child role of Choi Ji-woo on “Stairway to Heaven” in 2003.

Park gained fame through TV drama series, notably with “Tree of Heaven” in 2005 and “You’re Beautiful” in 2009.

Park starred in the cable drama “Flower Boys Next Door” with Yoo Si-yoon and the box-office hit “Miracle in Cell No. 7” which helped her rise to stardom.

Cr: Koreaherald.com
Link: CLICK HERE
Another news that made me so proud of Park Shin Hye :x It doesn't matter if she's at #5. This is enough to make me proud!!! 

Guest massakkali

She is brilliant no matter how you look at her. I want her to do a melo/sageuk movie next year. With the progress she is making now, we can tell that she will be an A-lister after a few projects :]