❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Happy #LeftHandersDay #ParkShinHye:heart:

CoBSSrkXgAAP4IX.jpg

Hey KDA, I'm celebrating International Left-Handers Day, which is celebrated on August 13, even though I'm not a fellow leftie myself.

Did You Know?

- Approximately 12% of the world population are left-handed, led by the Netherlands. In Korea, 5.8% are left-handed whilst 7.9% are ambidextrous

- Left-handers are nicknamed “SouthPaws”.

- Left handed people need to cut their nails frequently, as their nails on the left hand grow faster.

- They tend to use the right side of their brain more.

- Lefties are highly smart and some of the most popular inventors were left-handed like Isaac Newton and Benjamin Franklin.

- Multitasking comes naturally to people who are left handed.

- Lefties are very good artists and mostly follow creative careers.

Now I'll give you some examples of our Korean actors and actresses who are left-handed:

*those who consider themselves ambidextrous

Park Shin-hye

user uploaded image

user uploaded image

https://aminoapps.com/c/k-drama/page/blog/happy-international-left-handers-day/qkGs_RunGP45NroKkeJjnMxrBWGbY6K

Wishing You...

• Like 1