❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest chlee

I hope Park Shin Hye would came back to Tv soon. Eventhough I know she should concentrate on College, I'm a freshmen myself (only 1 year older).

A lot of Netizen wants her to be the main lead in the Korean-remake of Hana Yori Dango (other than Yoon Eun Hye). I really think she fits the role well. I really want it to be her. This would be a really big break for Shin Hye ( kinda like Goong was the big break for Eun Hye). Chances like this series don't come very often. I could be good for her career.

yeah. a korean version of hana yori dango will be a big break for her. but what's the possibility? 50% 100%? is the female lead role already w/ YEH? i hope psh gets it

credits to ttenovy @ asianfanatics

photoshoot for allure korea

2zyd4y9.jpg

this one is my favorite!!! she looks so prettttyy =D

=O!!! there's a korean remake of Hana Yori Dango?? wow, if there is, i do hope shin hye can do it!! altho her hair is growing backing longer now... SHE CAN CUT IT AGAIN! lol

yeah i think long hair suits her most. but this short hair is not bad. i mean not super short is okay.

Guest White Star

NO the cast has not finalized yet ... so far it's just speculation. but i think she fits the role really well and a lot of netizen think so too...just imagine her in the role in pretty easy.

parkshinhyeja4.jpgmj1j9jyzi1203sj5wz2.gif

Her schoolgirl image of Goong S + her cute personality in Kimchi Radish = the perfect Hana Yori Dango lead.

39511349wt7.jpg

I love this pic of her...she looks all grown up, but in a beautiful and natural way...not forcefully.

+WS+

• 2 weeks later...
Guest always_bb

awww i LOVE her..

such a GOOD ACTRESS...

she NEEDS to come back and make another DRAMA

with LEE WAN!!!

Guest TAEJUN

New to the thread~

I saw her in Stairway to heaven.. Love her :blush:

I do hope she gets the part in Hana Dori

instead of YEH.

Guest plumangel3

OMG, I love her. What is up to lately?

She is really what everyone who start out young in the industry should be like!

i know...its been really quiet huh? but i guess that its understandable since she's focusing on her studies right now.

i totally agree.. Shin Hye is definitely a role model for other young actresses.

White Star have you seen these sites?.... Shin Hye - Cloudfish

Shin Hye's Cafe

Shin Hye

^they're all korean so i dont know if they'll help......and im not sure about her personal site....

Guest White Star

i know...its been really quiet huh? but i guess that its understandable since she's focusing on her studies right now.

i totally agree.. Shin Hye is definitely a role model for other young actresses.

White Star have you seen these sites?.... Shin Hye - Cloudfish

Shin Hye's Cafe

Shin Hye

^they're all korean so i dont know if they'll help......and im not sure about her personal site....

Thank YOU plumangel3

yeah..you're right... all korean ...i don't understand a thing.... i was trying a find her personal site that she update regularly of what's happening in her life....

thank you for the links eventhough i can't access it much....i saw a couple of pics of her with her short hair growing out longer....i'm glad.

+WS+

Guest simply_dream

yaaa she doesnt have a minihompy! that sucks!! anyways i found some new news =]

she's casted in 45rpm's new music video called 새침떼기, which i think came out already o.0

and she appeared at their concert!!! here's a picture and part of the article... so i see she have extensions to her short hair... it looks kinda weird lol but i def like her long hair better

btw 45rpm belongs to YG underground

2008051810471010024hv8.jpg

또 45rpm 뮤직비디오에 출연했던 탤런트 박신혜가 깜짝 등장해 남성 관객들을 열광시키기도. 박신혜는 ‘새침떼기’ 뮤직비디오에서 노개런티로 출연한 바 있다.

한편 성공적으로 콘서트를 마친 45rpm은 후속곡 ‘새침떼기’로 활발한 활동을 펼칠 예정이다.

ohh and these are the pics from an award show *i think haha i forgot* a while ago with other top stars

i guess the dress is nice, but it's a little too much, esp for her image... and she's not like stick skinny either XP

but it's ok, she's healthy and she looks nice

08041sf4.png

20080425006921rx6.jpg

2008042419044510011qu9.jpg

here's a link to the mv i got from yg official web, sadly it's not on youtube! bleh... loads soo slow for me

http://ch.gomtv.com/707/6615/117958

Guest White Star

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!it's been so long that i see ANY news of her........

this is awesome

+WS+

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sang_woo_always

awww. i love those pictures of shin hye. it's been soooooooo LONG and nothing

new on her. C'mon!! i miss her. I want her to do a new drama!

She's gorgeous!

Guest simply_dream

http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/4/5/27...21m_4e240de.jpg

=O! that's off a minihompy, but as i know, shinhye dont have 1!!! but WHERE DID THOSE COME FROM!!! must find outtt >.<

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/5/27...78m_e9c6889.jpg

OMG! haha, that's a picture of shinhye, go ara, and kim bum in class!!!! DAMNN i am so jealous of their classmates!!! everyone must be so excited and happy!!! that's why they took pics of them in class HAHA

Guest plumangel3

=O! that's off a minihompy, but as i know, shinhye dont have 1!!! but WHERE DID THOSE COME FROM!!! must find outtt >.<

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/5/27...78m_e9c6889.jpg

OMG! haha, that's a picture of shinhye, go ara, and kim bum in class!!!! DAMNN i am so jealous of their classmates!!! everyone must be so excited and happy!!! that's why they took pics of them in class HAHA

lol yeah, i know that i would be really happy to go to school with Shin Hye. :) i wonder how she's doing and whether she take on another project anytime

soon when she's not so busy with school.

i got the pics of cyworld by searching for Shin Hye. you can go here if you want Shin Hye - Cyworld

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plumangel3

hi everyone! its been pretty quiet here. hopefully shin hye will take up another project soon.

has anyone seen this clip with Shin Hye? its pretty recent. she's so pretty and a good dancer too ^^

Here

anyways i found this recently. lol it seems lik Shin Hye has a scandal at a pretty young age too =p

this pic that i posted before is part of the article.

here's a bigger pic of Park hae Jin. the link that i posted before also mentions the scandal ^^;;

9420060315_22979350.jpg

Park Hae Jin and Park Shin Hye dating scandal denied

May 28, 2008 by coolsmurf

Korean netizens are at it again and this time, they think that actor Park Hae Jin and actress Park Shin Hye are an item apparently basing it on evidence from their respective Cyworld entries that links them together indirectly.

One Korean netizen posted on a forum yesterday, recent photos from Park Hae Jin’s Cyworld and a recent diary entry from Park Shin Hye’s Cyworld, sharing with the world the possibility that they might be dating.

In the 24th May diary entry on Park Shin Hye’s Cyworld, it wrote:

"must take many photos tomorrow at Seoul Forest and bring it back ♡"

Although there weren’t any photos of them being pictured together, several photos that were taken at Seoul Forest on 25th May were posted on Park Hae Jin’s Cyworld. The venue and dates were totally identical and thus raising the suspicion of whether they were dating at Seoul Forest on that day.

Park Shin Hye’s Cloudfish management denied the scandal, “According to what we know, Park Shin Hye and Park Hae Jin are members of a fitness club near Seoul Forest. And what we understand is, many people went on the outing to Seoul Forest including their fitness trainers, etc.”

• 1 month later...