❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"First Stills from the Taiwan Remake of You’re BeautifulPosted on December 20, 2012 by ockoala

zlo.jpg

We’ve got the first peek at the leads in the Taiwan adaptation of You’re Beautiful starring Jiro Wang and newbie actress Su Li Wen. Above is Su Li Wen dressed like a nun-in-training and posing with Park Shin Hye, who cameos in the first scene at the church. Apparently she’s the one who is listening to music very loudly, heh. The rest of A.N.Jell will be – Shin Woo played by Korean newbieHwang In Deuk who was in tvN‘s Flower Boy Casting: Oh! Boy reality show and Jeremy played by Taiwanese idol Evan Yo. Directing will be the director who helmed Love Forward and Ex-boyfriend (where he reportedly had a thing going with his leading lady Gina Lee), and gossip-aside I really like his directorial style which is very sophisticated with a romantic sheen to it. The drama doesn’t have a network or airing date yet but I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up on GTV during the 2013 Summer calender where it would be a good fit.

I’m still marveling at the need for this remake since neither the original K-drama or the Japanese remake last Summer garnered decent ratings that would warrant this story being retold with a new cast and a different style. I actually think Ikemen desu ne flew under the rather since it aired along with Hana Kimi 2012 and Ouran High School Host Club, and three cross-dressing doramas at the same time is two too many if you ask me. I actually really liked Takimoto Miori‘s take as the herione but was not fond of Tamamori Yuta, though I have heard he’ll grow on me. This will be Su Li Wen’s first drama and already she’s playing the lead and that worries me immensely. Jiro will do fine playing an idol singer since he is one in real life AND he’s playing such a character in 2 previous dramas already. I’ll keep my expectations low but will definitely keep tabs on the filming because I remain curious as to what this version will look like.

zlo1.jpg

First look at Jiro Wang as Hwang Tae Kyung. He definitely makes the character look older than either Jang Geun Seok or Tamamura Yuta’s versions. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/12/20/first-stills-from-the-taiwan-remake-of-youre-beautiful/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye Prepares Snacks for Staff and Cast of ‘Flower Boys Next Door’

2012-12-24 16:45  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

With the filming of tvN’s Flower Boys Next Door and the weather dropping rapidly, Park Shin Hye prepared a special snack for the hardworking staff and cast of her new drama.

41489583.jpg

On December 23, the production company of Flower Boys Next Door revealed that Park Shin Hye personally prepared morning snacks for 100 staff members before going into filming. 

The event took place on December 19 so that Park Shin Hye could show her appreciation and gratitude for the hard working staff despite the cold weather. The photos show Park Shin Hye squatting on the ground, preparing cups of warm beverage. 

82640499.jpg

A staff member commented, “It’s easy for her to become tired with her busy schedules, but with Park Shin Hye’s optimistic energy, everyone on set is getting that happy virus. As beautiful as she is, her heart is just as remarkable.” 

Park Shin Hye, along with Yoon Shi Yoon, are currently filming Flower Boys Next Door. The drama will premiere on January 7. 

Photo Credit: Oh Boy Project

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye Says Her Ideal Type is the Onion-like Yoon Shi Yoon

2012-12-24 17:20  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Park Shin Hye chose Yoon Shi Yoon as her recent ideal type. On the December 24 broadcast of tvN′sTaxi, the drama couple appeared to spill on how they feel about each other, and Park Shin Hye even surprised the MCs by saying that Yoon Shi Yoon is her ideal type.

74993713.jpg

The two appeared to promote their appearance in the upcoming tvN drama Flower Boys Next Door.

While talking about how she came to work with Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye said, "I used to like humorous people in the past, but these days I like serious people more. [i like] attractive people that have layers like onions, like Yoon Shi Yoon."

To this Yoon Shi Yoon said, "I actually asked her to talk about me before the shoot because I knew you would ask such questions."

When asked to compare Shin Se Kyung and Park Shin Hye, Yoon Shi Yoon said, "Shin Se Kyung and Park Shin Hye both have a liberal character and love themselves, unlike me. They′re both women of great capacity."

The two were then asked what they would like to do with their lovers during Christmas.

Park Shin Hye answered that she would simply like to "walk the streets hand in hand," while Yoon Shi Yoon plotted a grand scheme which involved sheep herds in Daegwanryeong, dakgalbi (spicy chicken) in Chuncheon and a visit to Woljeongsa Temple.

24776002.jpg

The two were then given a pair of gloves that stuck their hands together by Kim Gura, and belted out Christmas carols. Park Shin Hye even showed she was confident in the area of song and dance.

Flower Boys Next Door airs its first episode on January 7.

Photo credit: tvN

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mfkjrhU7Ii1qjh47lo3_250.pngtumblr_mfkjrhU7Ii1qjh47lo2_250.pngtumblr_mfkjrhU7Ii1qjh47lo1_250.pngtumblr_mfkjrhU7Ii1qjh47lo4_250.png
cr to owner

[News] Park Shin Hye denies plastic surgery rumors and Kim Gu Ra agrees

Park Shin Hye strongly denied rumors of plastic surgery.

Actress Park Shin Hye made a guest appearance on the December 24th episode of tvN’s ‘Taxi’ and she gave an hour of entertaining interview.

MC Kim Gu Ra and Jun Hyun Moo asked Park Shin Hye if she had ever had plastic surgery and she answered, “Absolutely not.” Then Kim Gu Ra reiterated the question, “You never cut or slashed anything?” and Park Shin Hye answered with confidence, “I’ve never had it.”

As it turns out Kim Gu Ra already knew the answer to the question that some were asking after seeing her close up in person.

He proceeded to tell her, “She’s right. Her face is like the Amazon”, and Park Shin Hye burst into laughter. Then Jun Hyun Moo chimed in saying, “Kim Gu Ra almost never gives praise to actresses. But you’ve just seen him give her a really big praise.” Kim Gu Ra replied laughing, “Our age difference is like that of an uncle and a niece.”

In related news, Park Shin Hye’s new tvN drama ‘Flower Boy Neighbor’is scheduled to premier on January 7th.

cr to original source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqj-awUUXGs&feature=player_embedded

Guest jjsweeter0211

20121224_parkshinhyw.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye reveals her childhood dream & current ideal type

Actress Park Shin Hye revealed her childhood dream and her current ideal type during the holiday season special episode of tvN‘s ‘Taxi’.

Park Shin Hye revealed that ever since her house was robbed during her childhood, she wanted to become a police officer for the justice of everyone. However, a random photo of her from a photography studio landed Park Shin Hye a role in a music video and got her to where she is today.

As for her ideal type Park Shin Hye stated she used to like someone who was fun and outgoing, but now she is more attracted to gentle guys.

When asked about her co-star Yoon Si Yoon in ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ she stated, “He is like an onion because the more you get to know him, the more charming he is.

In related news, Park Shin Hye is currently filming for her drama ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ and will continue to film through Christmas Day.

cr: allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye’s Knees Hurt Before It Rains

2012-12-26 17:14  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

We’ve heard our grandparents talk about how their bodies ache when it’s about to rain, but we never expected Park Shin Hye to be able to predict the forecast like this as well. 

On December 25, Park Shin Hye appeared in the second part of the Christmas special for SBS’ Strong Heart, where she shared the aftermath of her car accident. 

94588982.jpg

In 2011, when she was filming for MBC’s Heartstrings, Park Shin Hye was involved in a serious car accident, where her car was badly damaged. 

“During the accident, I got a cut inside my ear. I went to the emergency room, but only resident doctors were there. The doctor asked if I wanted to wait for a plastic surgeon to look at it, but I was worried it would get worse, so I asked the resident to go ahead and sew it up,” shared Park Shin Hye. 

“When we went to a plastic surgery clinic the next day, the doctor asked who gave the stiches because the cut was really tightly sewn up. It turned out to be a 1 cm cut, but the resident gave me 12 stitches for it." 

Park Shin Hye showed gratitude for the resident for paying extra attetion to her and allowing her cut to heal without a scar. 

She also shared that her knees were hurt in the accident. 

“I was sitting cross-legged in the car while sleeping because I was uncomfortable, so when the accident happened, my knee received all the impact. So these days, when it’s about to rain, my knees start to hurt. 

41058294.jpg

Although she explained the situation in a bright tone with smiles, netizens couldn’t help but to feel a bit of sympathy for the actress. 

They commented, “I didn’t know her car accident was that serious,” “At least she didn’t hurt her face,” and “It’s a good thing it wasn’t worse.” 

Photo Credit: SBS