❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hyun Bin to work with Park Shin Hye in a new drama by producer of 'Secret Garden'?

By yckim124    19 hours ago    25,263    8,425    47
park-shin-hye,hyun-bin
Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye might be partnering up for a new drama!

Recently, S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed that Park Shin Hye is reviewing the offer for new SBS drama 'Yeowoo Gaksibyeol' (literal title). New reports on January 24 stated that the male lead for the new production will be Hyun Bin. 

The actor's agency, VAST Entertainment, responded to the reports and stated, "SBS 'Yeowoo Gaksibyeol' is one of the productions that were offered to Hyun Bin. Nothing is yet confirmed."

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye to star in a new drama?

'Yeowoo Gaksibyeol' directed by producer Shin Woo Chul of 'Secret Garden' is a melodrama of a man and woman who are looking to heal their hearts in order to move on from hurtful memories of the past. The production plans to air this summer. 

What do you think of Hyun Bin x Park Shin Hye for a new drama?

cr: allkpop 

• Like 5

Park Shin-hye, goddess of beauty

2018-01-26 19:53:58

201801261953284110_1.jpg

[Newsen Kim Yeeun reporter] 

Park Shin-hye's current situation was revealed.

Actress Park Shin Hye on his January 26, "I shoot with the rain pouring incredible, I have another memory, my best friend" and posted a picture of the article. 

In the photograph, Park Shin-hye is taking a photo shoot on the beach in a fashion that is full of spring atmosphere. Park Shin-hye's beautiful  looks attractive from a distance. Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is considering a new SBS drama 'Star Fox yellowfin' appeared. (Photo: Instagram Park Shin Hye) News Yen Kim Yeeun kimmm @

google translate

cr:

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201801261953284110

• Like 5

Park Shin-hye courted for new drama by Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim writer

park-shin-hye-new-drama-romantic-doctor-

Rejoice Park Shin-hye fans! You may see this beauty back in the small screen again. The actress’ representative has confirmed that she received a casting offer for upcoming SBS drama Yeowoo Gaksibyeol.

Yeowoo Gaksibyeol tells the story of a man and a woman who will help heal each other’s pain. If Park Shin-hye takes on the drama, she will play the role Seo Hye-won, a girl who has been alone since her father died when she was 18.

The drama is helmed by writer Kang Eun-kyung, who is behind hit dramas Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim and King of Baking, Kim Tak-goo, and will be directed by Shin Woo-chul whose works include Secret Garden, Gentleman’s Dignity and Gu Family Book.

park-shin-hye-beautiful-pretty-cute.gif?w=616

cr: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/park-shin-hye-courted-for-new-drama-by-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-writer/

• Like 5

Hyun Bin offered to lead melodrama opposite Park Shin-hye

cn1.jpg?w=816

It looks like the K-Drama genies are building a powerhouse in upcoming SBS melodrama Yeowoo Gaksibyeol or Fox Bride Star (literal translation). Previously, it was reported that Park Shin-hye (Doctor Crush, The Heirs) was offered the female lead role and now they are looking to cast top actor Hyun Bin (Hyde Jekyll, Me, My Name is Kim Sam Soon).

If Hyun Bin accepts the offer, he will play a genius advertising executive who suffered an accident. It’ll be exciting to see how he and Park Shin-hye‘s character will help heal each other’s pained hearts.

tumblr_niwbzhzNvj1qbxx00o3_500.gif

The drama is a possible reunion of Hyun Bin with Secret Garden director Shin Woo-chul whose other works include Gentleman’s Dignity and Gu Family Book. Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim writer Kang Eun-kyung, who is also behind King of Baking, Kim Tak-goo, will pen Fox Bride Star.

cr: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/hyun-bin-offered-to-lead-melodrama-opposite-park-shin-hye/

• Like 4

I hope as a fan no one will comment on saying that her photo in Swarovski is photoshop I don’t think shinhye will allow it and Swarovski is reputable brand . Sometimes the angle of taking photo makes a difference those professional photographers will know . So I hope as a fan we don’t give this comment. Sorry I do understand your concern but if we don’t have proof better not. Tq

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ssinzaby said:

At First, I thought Shin hye’s photos for swarovski are quite weird. They did a great job Photoshopping but for a long time fan, the edit is a bit obvious. The shoulders are too broad for her. It’s not her usual frame. Her photo in old Rose dress is Karlie kloss’s body. I wish swarovski wont do what Lotte Dept store did. Photoshopping Shin Hye on someone else’s body. 

I do not agree with you!! I don't have any special  skill but this I can give my opinion To me she is so comp let in any sense she has a beautiful face ,a beautiful body though.I'm trying to see what have you  seen but still I don't find anything that you are talking about I wish that you wouldn't say that anyway it's up to you 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ssinzaby said:

At First, I thought Shin hye’s photos for swarovski are quite weird. They did a great job Photoshopping but for a long time fan, the edit is a bit obvious. The shoulders are too broad for her. It’s not her usual frame. Her photo in old Rose dress is Karlie kloss’s body. I wish swarovski wont do what Lotte Dept store did. Photoshopping Shin Hye on someone else’s body. 

What Are you saying? That's truly shinhye body. I can assure that no Photoshop on the photo like you said. 

I hope PSH and HB will both confirm. But I trust PSH decision. 

• Like 4

12 Celebs Who Bought Their Parents Houses

The road to stardom is not an easy path. Once they finally make it big, many celebrities use their earnings to express their gratitude for their parents’ love and support.

Here are 12 celebrities who gifted their parents with houses after achieving stardom:

5. Park Shin Hye

Park-Shin-Hye1.jpg

Starting from her days as a child actress, Park Shin Hye saved up for 10 years in order to buy her parents their own restaurant.

cr: soompi

full article in

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/27/12-celebs-bought-parents-houses/

• Like 3