❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

8 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

That would be our wish! And , I hope 2018 , will be better for dramaland than 2017! Lol. But, we have to remember , acting demand a lot from the artists, a good actor/ actress, needs to forget they own identity , who they are as a person, to get immerse for 3 to 4 months into the character, it demand and  shakes their emotional being, and then they go through stages of emotional ups and dows , sometimes a roller-coaster, to get back into who they are and return to their normal non acting person. It can be painful at times! Reason why our girl, always , try to do something new and special for the so call healing process. We want to see her enjoy her normal  life as the person Park Shin Hye, caring for herself in a health way , as hard as she work.  I will be very happy and thankful if she decides to grace us with a movie preferable , or drama, or none of those, just doing what she feels like. I love and support her from the heart !  All these are my personal opinion . Lol. :D

It's health taxing indeed. I wanted to add 1 variety show on top of my 2 project wishlist hahaha so there i gave her discount lol

With rest in 2017, I'm sure Shinhye missed the actual and long hours of shooting site by now. With newfound good memories of Heart Blackened, i hope she is eager to dive once again in movie settings. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I still wanted to watch it again with subtitle, hopefully i can find one soon.  

The original set the bar high for me and i was really rooting for the korean version to even it out, if not surpass it. 

I'm glad you and your company enjoyed the film and saw Shinhye in a different light :) You can watch now the original version and maybe we can exchange opinion. 

Among Shinhye's film you saw, can share your overall ranking? 

It would be Cyrano Agency, Miracle in Cell#7, My Annoying Brother, Royal Tailor & Heart Blackened for me.

Maybe, I will watch the original one, but in a few years. Lol :)

Talking about acting wise:

-  I really saw a lot grow on “Blackened Heart”, a different actress Park Shin Hye, the girl can act, she must stick with movies , no matter what. 

but still “

- The Royal Taylor “ have a special spot on my heart,  the innocent Shin Hye. 

-Miracle in Cell # 7, extremely touching her acting, we know she is good emoting emotions and comes across very realistic and natural. Cry cry cry way too much in this movie ! 

- My Annoying Brother , I wish she had more screen time. 

- Cyrano Agency, I want her to play something like that NOW! Lol. 

I want to see her doing a lite romance,comedy, fiction like Marvel, historic( I guess I want a lot! Lol) movie, showing a very tough, happy, and troll Shin Hye, challing herself to the core. Lol:D

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@alcides14ahjumma Not to pressure our most promising film star lol, I'm amenable to 2 films instead of a drama this year :D i'm using I-missed-Shinhye-so-much-it-hurts card :tongue: 

You sooo funny! Lol. Indeed, you really really miss her! We all do ! Lol! 

She said she is dating! Let her enjoy her relationship to the fullest, without hard schedule! :D

• Like 4

@alcides14ahjumma not next year but a few years :blink: lol i wouldn't hear your verdict anytime soon.

Your list is kinda reverse of mine :) I wouldn't replay Cyrano over & over but it left a sweet memory especially her character during my first time watching it. Very different from the romantic comedy dramas Shinhye had done. I felt her presence - screen time & character wise. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

You sooo funny! Lol. Indeed, you really really miss her! We all do ! Lol! 

She said she is dating! Let her enjoy her relationship to the fullest, without hard schedule! :D

oh is that so? To be young and in love! Shinhye is pulling her i'm-dating-30-is-my-ideal-age-of-settling-down card huh? But darling, you have been dating the whole 2015 & 2017! *shoot me i'm sleep deprived* 

Wait, if there's someone who needs shooting, it's Shinhye! She's been away from drama and movie site too long for us hahaha kidding! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Yes. She is almost there. The girl has been working hard sine childhood . Now , it is time to Love hard! Lol. You know with Shin Hye there is no mid-ground, it is all the way. Lol:tongue:

Shinhye be like: Work hard, Play hard, Love Hard hahahaha very nice motto :D must be my chant this Y2018.

Humor me

Spoiler

Yay for Shinhye & ehem hahahaha i can easily think that her special someone is very free at the moment and not on some kind of duty hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Shinhye be like: Work hard, Play hard, Love Hard hahahaha very nice motto :D must be our chant this Y2018.

Humor me

Reveal hidden contents

Yay for Shinhye & ehem hahahaha i can easily think that her special someone is very free at the moment and not on some kind of duty hahahaha

Really?!? Enlighten me, please! :o

• Like 4

cr: the owner

18 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

It's just a humor. You said Shinhye is dating. My mind overspeed and insert my ship lol

Where did you get she's dating btw? hahaha

In her last interview W magazine January 2018! She said herself. She is dating and will announce when is getting married ! :)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

cr: the owner

In her last interview W magazine January 2018! She said herself. She is dating and will announce when is getting married ! :)

i'm scanning her W magazine Jan 2018 in here http://yysydyo.tumblr.com/ but cannot find her dating statement. Can you help me find it?

re: video, A fan asked ShinHye of her autograph, Shin hye took the book(?) sign it even the security seems against it. Then instead of giving it to the security, she gave her manager to pass it to the fan. She's very considerate and deal with it well.

credit to yysy_

@alcides14ahjumma first drama linked to Shinhye for Y2018 :D Let's wait for confirmation if Shinhye got offer officially.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

i'm scanning her W magazine Jan 2018 in here http://yysydyo.tumblr.com/ but cannot find her dating statement. Can you help me find it?

re: video, A fan asked ShinHye of her autograph, Shin hye took the book(?) sign it even the security seems against it. Then instead of giving it to the security, she gave her manager to pass it to the fan. She's very considerate and deal with it well.

credit to yysy_

@alcides14ahjumma here's the first drama linked to Shinhye forY2018 :D Let's wait for confirmation if Shinhye will be offered officially.

42 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

credit to yysy_

@alcides14ahjumma here's the first drama linked to Shinhye forY2018 :D Let's wait for confirmation if Shinhye will be offered officially.

I apologize , it was not on W magazine. I am posting part of interview and the link: hope is true, so she can work in peace! ( lol) 

....skipped

“Park Shin Hye also shared her take on marriage and dating, revealing, “While watching my parents, I’ve dreamed of marriage [ever since I was young]. As I work hard, I’ll develop an eye [for others], and won’t that naturally develop into a relationship?”

When the topic of relationship rumors came up, the actress responded, “I [date] in secret. I don’t think there’s really a need to date publicly. I think it’s necessary to separate personal matters from professional matters.” She added with a laugh, “I’ll just announce when I’m getting married”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/22/park-shin-hye-shares-approach-dating-celebrity/

I would love to see her working with PSJ, they match well. He looks very manly, intelligent , and kind person, that will respect and treat our girl very kindly, like a few of her costars! :D

• Like 4

@alcides14ahjumma no problem at all, yours truly is kinda perked up when you mentioned our bbg is in fact dating *grins*

i have seen Park Seo Jeon in SAF 2014 only, i can't comment personally on his acting style, though i heard he's very good among contemporaries. 

Related image

Spoiler

Related image

Spoiler

Related image

cr: as tagged

• Like 4

Anjell FTW :D:crazy::lol: Good ol' Taekyung, Minam, Jeremy & Shinwoo :) cr: owner

You didn’t know that thanks to those time, you could immerse yourself more in work.

It seems as if the energy I have saved and condensed while waiting had bursted in <You’re Beautiful>. It is especially a memorable work since it was my first time acted with my peers. Geunsuk oppa, Yonghwa, Hongki, Uee unni… I am close enough to go on a trip this summer with Bae Geurin and Choi Sooyoon unni who were also in the drama.

Those time are also another thing to you, a place to return to. You told earlier that you made those memories by sticking to your school life but I think you made such a good job even while working.

Although now we are in very different environments and busy but it gave me the sense of bond in doing something together when I was at the carefree age of twenty. I laughed so much at the filming set, did many NGs and even was scolded but when I look back now, those moments give me strength. I sometimes meet the filming staff again in other set and it feels good too. As I keep walking forward, it seems like the cogwheel meshes each other. So it lets something rolling bigger and makes it. We meet strangers, get along and then separate… such a closely connected world is the filming set. Sometimes it is overwhelming but on the other hand, it is an exciting experience every day. There are times when it’s hard to endure and deal with this situation but the time that enable me to overcome those things seems to come again.

excerpt - W Korea Jan 2018 cr: http://yysydyo.tumblr.com/

• Like 4

WOW! Seriously?!?  :oAnother ship surfacing from nowhere! I know everybody has the freedom to do however they want to, but please, there is a limite! The girl can not even breath! Lol.

One thing is wish for her to work with an actor, but don’t try to corner her, please!

Many mature, truly confident , genuine

actors/actresses that take their acting career seriously, and believe in their ability to attract people based only on their acting performance, without the need to misleading or/and trolling fans and no fans, do not like/want to work with artists that are constantly been attached to their costars, like a lice to the hair( disgusting no?!?),   either their agencies, productions companies, and investors. All important for someone in her field of business! Put ourself in her shoes! It is her work, people. 

My question is: Are you all truly Park Shin Hye fans, or are you using her to promote your oppas and keep them afloat? It is not that Shin Hye minds, because she is the first to promote her friends and acquaintances !

It is understandable, when they are having a project ongoing, to promote it! If the project was interesting as well as the acting, it will stay forever in people’s heart and memory, and keep going on as a classic! 

I see many very busy in the shipping thread, but no where to be seen in her thread, IG, or her other media’s!  Please  give her a break! Let die ships that are dead, and let her movie forward, so we can have a chance to see her in a drama sometime in the future! 

I am glad , she no longer cares about the selfish behaviors of those claiming to be her”fans”, that still feeding and  support malicious articles and news about her, done by poor journalism hungry for clicks, her haters, and agencies trying to promote their talentless artists, and refusing to accept ,support , and believe in her word! 

All that Park Shin Hye has , she earned 

it, working hard since her childhood , depriving herself of so many things! And, never neglecting the ones in need, regardless of her busy schedule!  

I am am glad she has true fans by her side, family, a great agency S.A.L.T., friends, her congregation, and people that even if they do not know her well, they genuinely believe, trust, love,  and support her through thick and thin,  in her profession and private life! 

PS= very mad ahjumma! 

• Like 3