❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye's official schedule in January 2018 

[Ad]
'Mamonde' scheduled to shoot

[Event]
'Chanel' will attend related events (Hong Kong)

[Photo]
Overseas shooting scheduled

credit: www.saltent.co.k

• Like 2

'2017 Best Dresser' In the first half, 16 female stars

http://zine.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=36020&Menu=3&_C_=23069

Spoiler

636511152349252500.jpg

# Shin Min-a
when? January 23
where? tvN 'tomorrow with you' production presentation

636511152499096250.jpg

Lee, Young-Ae
when? January 24
where? SBS 'simean, diary of light' production presentation 

636511152647221250.jpg

Ⓒ TOPIC / Splash News

Park Shin-hye
when? January 24
where?   Chanel 2017 Spring / Summer Haute Couture Collection

Spoiler

636511152839252500.jpg

Spoiler

Gong Hyo Jin
when?   February 17
where? Movie 'Single Rider' press preview

636511152967221250.jpg

Sully
when? February 24
where?   Dior 2017 Spring / Summer Collection Pop-up Store Open Memorial Photo Wall 

636511153232221250.jpg

Resin
when? February 22
where? Departure to Milan, Italy via Incheon International Airport 

636511153395033750.jpg

Ⓒ Fendi

Resin
when? February 23 (local time) 
where? Milan Fashion Week Fendi (FENDI) 2017 F / W Collection Show 

636511153634252500.jpg

MinHyoRin
when? February 24
where? 'Dior' 2017 spring / summer collection pop-up store

636511153805033750.jpg

Jeong Yu-mi
when? March 20 
where? 'Yoon Restaurant' production presentation 

636511154022221250.jpg

Ko Jun-hee
when? March 23
where? Celebration launch ceremony of Celine Fligst Store

636511154189408750.jpg

Sully 
when? April 5
where? Estee Lauder 'Pure Color Love' Launching Lipstick 

636511154314721250.jpg

Im Lim
when? April 5
where? tvN New gilt drama 'Chicago typewriter' production presentation

636511154461127500.jpg

Ⓒ TOPIC / Splash News

Kim Min Hee
when? May 21 
where? At the 70th Cannes Film Festival (2017) 

636511154722846250.jpg

Han Sulee
when? June 9
where?  Fendi Galleria Boutique Renewal Open Memorial Photo Wall 

636511154942533750.jpg

Ⓒ Cartier

Ko So Young 
when? June 13
where?   'Cartier Maggi An Am Seoul Gala Dinner' 

636511155112065000.jpg

Black Pink Jenny
when? June 21 
where? Photo event commemorating Chanel 'Mademoiselle Preve'

• Like 2

'2017 Best Dresser' In the second half, 16 female stars

http://zine.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=36021&Menu=3&_C_=23069

Spoiler

636511163465815000.jpg

# Sulyeon
when? August 28
where? Movie 'Memories of the murderer' at the media preview

636511163604408750.jpg

Ⓒ TORYBURCH

# Kim Sarang
when? September 8 (local time)
where? Tori Birch 18SS Collection in New York 

636511163808783750.jpg

# Hyo Jin Kim
when? September 13
where? 'AVAMOLLI' launch event

636511164375190000.jpg

# Han Sulee
when? September 29
where? MBC New Moonhwa drama '20th Century Boys and Girls' production presentation 

636511164065033750.jpg

Ⓒ Chanel

# Park Shin-hye
when? October 1 
where? Departure to Paris, France via Incheon International Airport

Spoiler

636511164705502500.jpg

# Do not worry
when? October 3
where? Louis Vuitton 2018 S / S Collection

636511164854408750.jpg

Ⓒ H & M

# Tiffany
when? October 18 
where? ERDEM x H & M Collaboration Collection Global Event

636511165079096250.jpg

# Gong Hyo Jin
when? October 18
where? Park, Seung-geon Designer 'PUSHBUTTON' Collection 

636511165205658750.jpg

# Jang Yoon-ju
when? November 2
where? 'Elec Styles' celebrates the 25th anniversary of Elekorea'

636511165362377500.jpg

# Gong Hyo Jin
when? November 2
where? 'Elec Styles' celebrates the 25th anniversary of Elekorea'

636511165530971250.jpg

# Sulyeon
when? November 7 
where? Valentino opens 'VLTN Pop-up'

636511165743471250.jpg

# Yuna
when? November 20
where? VIP 'Preview' Movie 

636511165922846250.jpg

# Stern
when? November 28
where? 'Marks Mara, Coats! (Court!)' 

636511166088158750.jpg

# Kim Tae-ri
when? December 13
where? Movie '1987' Press preview

636511166267377500.jpg

# Suzy
when? December 31
where? '2017 SBS Acting Awards' award ceremony

• Like 3

^^ CHANEL is bringin' out the fashionista side of our bbg 

In style or not, we just love our bbg for who she is :) 

Our Shinhye is very  very pretty in her long straight hair

for Tongyi juice 

Park Shin Hye

Queen of RomCom ♥ Park Shin Hye ♥ Flower Boy Next Door ♥ You're Beautiful! ♥ Heartstrings ♥ Don't Worry I'm a Ghost ♥ The Heirs ♥ Pinocchio

> <

credit to owner/ as tagged

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

hello @alcides14ahjumma !

I thought Dr. Yoo Hyejung is back :blink: :D  it's the time of the year again when Shinhye is attending in CHANEL event.

All bundled up :) hope our girl is healthy and won't catch a cold during this winter season. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

hello @alcides14ahjumma !

I thought Dr. Yoo Hyejung is back :blink: :D  it's the time of the year again when Shinhye is attending in CHANEL event.

All bundled up :) hope our girl is healthy and won't catch a cold during this winter season. 

@rorio711  Yes, she is back again in full force! Looking beautiful as always, and dress appropriate. Love that long coat ! Working , working, no stop, and, as well as enjoying life, as she deserves! Hope to see many picks of her in her busy bee schedule! And, stay healthy.  :)

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@alcides14ahjumma how are you buddy? hope you're doing great :) what keeps you busy these days? hope we can hear some casting of our wacky princess soon

@rori0711Doing awesome! Thank you for asking! How about you? Start the year with full force? Enjoy it and stay health! Busy working hard and enjoying life with the family!  

I am hoping too for some news about her next acting project! Even though , I miss her in dramaland, I am ruling for her to stick in the movie land to continue to build a strong profolio in acting in the movies, that in the future she will be miss as much or more , as in dramaland ! I am ambitious, I want to see her doing extremely well in both lands! Did you have a chance to see her movie “ Blackened Heart” ? :D

• Like 4

Our Angel safely touchdowned and i just realized that she is back in Hong Kong 6 months after her 2017 Flower of Angel Tour. It was actually the first leg of that wonderful fanmeet. :) HK Fans are surely reminiscing all those happy vibes :wub:

18620955_10154510106846905_6041663265152551222_o.jpg

Park Shin Hye-15

cr: owner

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@rori0711Doing awesome! Thank you for asking! How about you? Start the year with full force? Enjoy it and stay health! Busy working hard and enjoying life with the family!  

I am hoping too for some news about her next acting project! Even though , I miss her in dramaland, I am ruling for her to stick in the movie land to continue to build a strong profolio in acting in the movies, that in the future she will be miss as much or more , as in dramaland ! I am ambitious, I want to see her doing extremely well in both lands! Did you have a chance to see her movie “ Blackened Heart” ? :D

We're in the same wavelength at the moment. That is exactly how i started my 2018 :)

I'm not sure if the same applies for Heart Blackened which I've got the chance to watched in raw the other night. Here's my initial reaction, with the disclaimer that i saw it without subtitle. I need the eng subtitled to validate my opinion. To be honest, i was disappointed. Onset, I already knew there was a big shoe to fill in because the original was critically acclaimed. Korean version didn't come close. I cherished the defense lawyer's character which was given to Shinhye but it was rewritten poorly. Character wise, Shinhye would have shine bright as cold and smart attorney had they kept the original persona.

Despite that, I hope Shinhye would press on taking up films until she gain the confidence she aims for. However long it takes, i believe she can make it big in films :wink:     

• Like 4

@alcides14ahjumma Speaking of dramaland...2018 is bringing out their Allstar actors and story materials. The gap between 2017 is irrelevant. It's a feast for Kdrama savvies. Part of me is wishing Shinhye could be part of this spectacular drama year and star in a film. 

A melo drama and an action thriller genre would be appreciated.  

hello *waves* @verit1 !! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

We're in the same wavelength at the moment. That is exactly how i started my 2018 :)

I've watched Heart Blackened in raw the other night. Here's my reaction with the disclaimer that i saw it without subtitle.

To be honest, i was disappointed. Onset, I already knew there was a big shoe to fill in because the original was critically acclaimed. Korean version didn't come close. I cherished the defense lawyer's character which was given to Shinhye but it was rewritten poorly. 

Character wise, Shinhye would have shine bright as cold and smart attorney should they kept the original persona. 

I saw it with subtitle in the movie theater in L.A.. I did not watch the original one , because I did not want my analysis/judgment to be influence/ affect while watching the 2nd version, the Korean one with Shin hye! Bias aside, I found the defense lawyer’s character interesting, well played, there is always room for improvement,  and the emotions well emoted,  that really helped me as a viewer to immersy into the story/plot. I liked the movie overall, it kept me  involve/on my toes the whole time, and I had my son and few of his college friends who  are studying Emerging Media/Film, that were in L.A. attending CTN ( Creative Talent Network)  Expo watched with me, they gave a very good feedback of the movie plot and actors performance, specially of Shin Hye , because I had made them watched her acting on a drama and the movie “ Royal Taylor”, before.  I don’t think they did that to be on my good side, because many times they ask me to give them , my brutal objective , and honest feedback in many of their college projects before they submit to professors, and contests. I guess I trust them. Lol. Maybe you should try with the subtitles , see if your opinion change or still the same? :D

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I saw it with subtitle in the movie theater in L.A.. I did not watch the original one , because I did not want my analysis/judgment to be influence/ affect while watching the 2nd version, the Korean one with Shin hye! Bias aside, I found the defense lawyer’s character interesting, well played, there is always room for improvement,  and the emotions well emoted,  that really helped me as a viewer to immersy into the story/plot. I liked the movie overall, it kept me  involve/on my toes the whole time, and I had my son and few of his college friends who  are studying Emerging Media/Film, that were in L.A. attending CTN ( Creative Talent Network)  Expo watched with me, they gave a very good feedback of the movie plot and actors performance, specially of Shin Hye , because I had made them watched her acting on a drama and the movie “ Royal Taylor”, before.  I don’t think they did that to be on my good side, because many times they ask me to give them , my brutal objective , and honest feedback in many of their college projects before they submit to professors, and contests. I guess I trust them. Lol. Maybe you should try with the subtitles , see if your opinion change or still the same? :D

I still wanted to watch it again with subtitle, hopefully i can find one soon.  

The original set the bar high for me and i was really rooting for the korean version to even it out, if not surpass it. 

I'm glad you and your company enjoyed the film and saw Shinhye in a different light :) You can watch now the original version and maybe we can exchange opinion. 

Among Shinhye's film you saw, can share your overall ranking? 

It would be Cyrano Agency, Miracle in Cell#7, My Annoying Brother, Royal Tailor & Heart Blackened for me.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@alcides14ahjumma Speaking of dramaland...2018 is bringing out their Allstar actors and story materials. The gap between 2017 is irrelevant. It's a feast for Kdrama savvies. Part of me is wishing Shinhye could be part of this spectacular drama year and star in a film. 

A melo drama and an action thriller genre would be appreciated.  

hello *waves* @verit1 !! 

That would be our wish! And , I hope 2018 , will be better for dramaland than 2017! Lol. But, we have to remember , acting demand a lot from the artists, a good actor/ actress, needs to forget they own identity , who they are as a person, to get immerse for 3 to 4 months into the character, it demand and  shakes their emotional being, and then they go through stages of emotional ups and dows , sometimes a roller-coaster, to get back into who they are and return to their normal non acting person. It can be painful at times! Reason why our girl, always , try to do something new and special for the so call healing process. We want to see her enjoy her normal  life as the person Park Shin Hye, caring for herself in a health way , as hard as she work.  I will be very happy and thankful if she decides to grace us with a movie preferable , or drama, or none of those, just doing what she feels like. I love and support her from the heart !  All these are my personal opinion . Lol. :D

• Like 3