❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

On 12/12/2017 at 7:37 PM, nefartum_29 said:

Spoiler

DQkiWN9W0AARPzI.jpg

Spoiler

DQkiWN_WAAE8Xfx.jpg

DQkiWN7X4AAeqci.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DQkiWOEX4AAWfb3.jpg

I never saw this knee. Do you have videos? If you know, would you put it here?

@nefartum_29 thank you for reminding me of this little gem.

here's the video link for movie Love Phobia (2006)

http://putlockers.fm/watch/voVDrakd-love-phobia/episode-1.html

http://putlockers.fm/watch/d9EkJj3d-love-phobia/episode-2.html 

"All in all, Love Phobia is a complete roller coaster ride that will make you laugh, cringe, cry, and believe in love so poignant and pure. Worth one afternoon rest day break." - rossetteayu

It's a beautiful film though a little boring at first or so I thought. I fully agree with blogger's opinion above after a second try. The movie features acclaimed actors Jo Seungwoo and Kang Hyejung. You would also find talented Jin kyung, our Inha's mom in Pinocchio. This movie was released on April 2006. Shinhye must have filmed this when she was 15. Her character, Byeonja, is roommate in the hospital of the female lead and i wonder if both share the same disease. Shinhye's a menace here and cute as always.

Too bad, she got short screentime. It would be lovely to see her collaborate again with Kang & Jo this time. :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@nefartum_29 thank you for reminding me of this little gem.

here's the video link for movie Love Phobia (2006)

http://putlockers.fm/watch/voVDrakd-love-phobia/episode-1.html

http://putlockers.fm/watch/d9EkJj3d-love-phobia/episode-2.html 

"All in all, Love Phobia is a complete roller coaster ride that will make you laugh, cringe, cry, and believe in love so poignant and pure. Worth one afternoon rest day break." - rossetteayu

It's a beautiful film though a little boring at first or so I thought. I fully agree with blogger's opinion above after a second try. The movie features acclaimed actors Jo Seungwoo and Kang Hyejung. You would also find talented Jin kyung, our Inha's mom in Pinocchio. This movie was released on April 2006. Shinhye must have filmed this when she was 15. Her character, Byeonja, is roommate in the hospital of the female lead and i wonder if both share the same disease. Shinhye's a menace here and cute as always.

Too bad, she got a short screentime. It would be lovely to see her collaborate again with Kang & Jo this time. :)

The movie looks really sweet with a really nice touching film, psh curly hair. thank you so much
:)
Edited by nefartum_29
Misspelling
  • Like 3

On 12/15/2017 at 6:36 AM, nefartum_29 said:

Spoiler

spoiler alert!

the first snippets was intense and gave me goosebumps. *chills*

i'm ecstatic to see Shinhye lost control without overboard.I badly wanted to see this korean version.

I hope in the near future, I get to see Shinhye in an bad-enrage-go-of-the-deep-end-totally-lost-herself character opposite of her sensible characters :)

• Like 6

On 12/16/2017 at 12:10 AM, rori0711 said:

spoiler alert!

the first snippets was intense and gave me goosebumps. *chills*

i'm ecstatic to see Shinhye lost control without overboard.I badly wanted to see this korean version.

I hope in the near future, I get to see Shinhye in an bad-enrage-go-of-the-deep-end-totally-lost-herself character opposite of her sensible characters :)

She did awesome in the movie , without bias . I wish she would continue in the movie land for now, and continue developing  her curriculum as a movie actress , that in the future, her presence will be miss as much as , she is currently missed in dramaland. She is a warrior . And, I believe she can, with God’s will. Fighting . Praying for you, and all of us !  Your die hard ahjumma fan always! :heart:

• Like 5

It's a gloomy day for Korean entertainment with the passing of Shinee's Jonghyun. My heart goes out to his family, friends and fans.:cold_sweat:

I couldn't help but think of our Shinhye who share the same tender age at 27. I pray that God strengthens our baby girl with courage to face all her battles. May she continue to be positive and bearer of light & hope to the people around her. May our love, as fans, comforts her just as much as her presence delights us. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, nefartum_29 said:

I now expect psh to come up with a drama story. :(

Most important , it is for her to be happy and fulfill in however her endeavour, be that a drama , movie, Cfs, MVs , charity projects, vacationing , or sitting around and just scratch her tummy , sucking in a cold drink or an americano, as she wishes. As a fan, we can only support her unconditionally, even if her decisions and actions are not to our like. What matters , it is her, her happiness and living health life. Pray for many blessings, her happiness, health, strength , and courage to stand tall and strong to any difficulties in her life, without fear! . What God gives you, no men can take away, they might try, but karma will justice one . I trust and believe her . An actress that takes her profession seriously, that works hard to make fans to love and trust her based on her  acting, and not for however circus  created around her persona. A genuine and great human being! She is loved with all her virtues and flaws.  :blush:

Peace and Love to all from this ahjumma’s :heart:

• Like 7