❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Indeed, we all love and adore our baby girl Shin Hye a lot,   and have our likes for her. Even though, she has grown into a genuine beautiful woman, in my eyes always my baby girl. Maybe because I am an ahjumma.:tongue:. I don’t see she  put on any weight, she has been working no stop , and just arrived from a FM trip, she looks a bit tired, but radiant, health,   fabulous , as always, and appropriately dress for the occasion and really marketing the products she is there to  present,  that are the coach purse and  :)  shoes . I can easily identify and appreciate it, with no other distractions . She and her team always do good job on that. Lol. That must be the reason why many international companies want her as their endorser and ambassador. I found her pretty health thin in the beginning of Doctors, but that was my personal opinion . Lol. Many blessings. Fighting Shin Hye. :)

• Like 3

Spoiler

NR15?width=24&height=24&referenceScheme=Global&allowPlaceHolder=true

Heart Blackened (ENG Sub)

Tae-san is a man who truly has everything - money, fame, and power. Everything that a man can desire. He has two women who he wouldn’t change for the world. They’re his only daughter, Mira, and a chart- topping pop star fiancée, Yuna. Tae-san wants them to get along, but Mira doesn’t take kindly to her stepmother-to-be. One day, Yuna gets killed in a horrific accident, and Mira is arrested as the suspect. Tae-san firmly believes that his daughter is not the killer and mobilizes all his resources to protect her. He finds out about Yuna’s stalker, Dong-myung, who knows the truth about the accident, and he hires Hee-jung, a lawyer that Mira trusts like her sister. Working with them, Tae-san orchestrates a risky plot to find his fiancée’s real killer. The man who has the world is about to change it...

Run Time: 125 Minutes
Genre: Drama

ENGLISH Subtitles ENGLISH Subtitles

KOREAN Subtitles KOREAN Subtitles

HEART BLACKENED (ENG SUB)SHOW TIMES

CGV Buena Park

Hide Future Dates

Friday, 10 November 2017

Saturday, 11 November 2017

Sunday, 12 November 2017

Monday, 13 November 2017

Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Wednesday, 15 November 2017

Tae-san is a man who truly has everything - money, fame, and power. Everything that a man can desire. He has two women who he wouldn’t change for the world. They’re his only daughter, Mira, and a chart- topping pop star fiancée, Yuna. Tae-san wants them to get along, but Mira doesn’t take kindly to her stepmother-to-be. One day, Yuna gets killed in a horrific accident, and Mira is arrested as the suspect. Tae-san firmly believes that his daughter is not the killer and mobilizes all his resources to protect her. He finds out about Yuna’s stalker, Dong-myung, who knows the truth about the accident, and he hires Hee-jung, a lawyer that Mira trusts like her sister. Working with them, Tae-san orchestrates a risky plot to find his fiancée’s real killer. The man who has the world is about to change it...

Run Time: 125 Minutes
Genre: Drama

SHOW TIMES

in LA, USA

NR15?width=22&height=22

Show Future Dates

Friday, 10 November 2017

CGV LA

Hide Future Dates

Friday, 10 November 2017

Saturday, 11 November 2017

Sunday, 12 November 2017

Monday, 13 November 2017

Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Wednesday, 15 November 2017

• Like 3

Those shin hye fans in USA please watch shin hye movie to support and I think this movie is worth watching base on the feed back of those who have seen it. Please support our shin hye and I think we won't regret watching this movie bring along your friends and spread the news. Tq God bless everyone. I can't wait to watch it coz it's not available in my country. So sad .

• Like 4

Busan Stage Greeting looks really Fun... BTW, director nim and PD nim please give SH and RJY opportunity in the same project again....their interaction really remind me of SH interaction with YYS :lol:

credit to the owner

I noticed that Koreans don't really like heavy movies during Fall season . I think if the BH was shown last month or earlier the response will be much much better. You see the bros coz i think is more fun. BH is quite heavy drama . Let's pray that it pick up and become a success . Hopefully is US it will be a hit. 

• Like 5