❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

On 10/28/2017 at 5:24 AM, nefartum_29 said:

Which dark side?!?!? When speak about your human side, that many has the tendency to forget and only see the characters she plays on the dramas to the point of become delusional , it is dark?!?? She is so misunderstood in all aspects that is not even fun! I which people will focus on what she is a human being, with ups and downs , that works so hard to improve herself and do her job well, while enjoy life the way she genuine wants and respect that. Shin Hye , you are a warrior, with no harm to others, you will keep rising with Gods will. Fighting ! Many blessings. All the luck in all your projects , and in this new movie. :):heart:

• Like 4

DNH_8ImVwAAGPMx?format=jpg

cr: the owner

“I don’t really believe what people say about other people. I continue building a relationship just with what I’ve experienced with them. Even if I get to see them only one or two times a year, we are super close. If I keep suspecting people [based on what I hear], then I’ll just be super exhausted.”

-Park Shin Hye

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/26/park-shin-hye-reveals-shes-really-like-person-unlike-people-expect/

https://www.instagram.com/pshdek/
-dek

• Like 4

Skipped....

Park Shin Hye also talked about how many expect her to be good-natured every second of the day. She said, “People expect me to give everything to others, but I’m not that nice. They are super surprised when they realize this part of me. When I’m tired, I say I’m tired. I’m really honest about my feelings.”

skipped.....

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/26/park-shin-hye-reveals-shes-really-like-person-unlike-people-expect/

And, there is nothing wrong with that. Prove you are a genuine person. :)

• Like 4

October 29, 2017

Park Shin-hye discusses difficulties of fame

Park Shin-hye is beloved among local and international fans for her wholesome and vivacious image but the actress says it is not always fun and games in the entertainment business.

In a recent interview with local media, she said that she barely slept while shooting a movie or a drama, worrying about how it will be received.

Park Shin-hye (Yonhap)

“I may look like I float graciously like a swan on a lake, but I’m kicking as hard as I can below the surface. ... I think it’s the same for every (actor),” she said. 

Park added that she does have ups and downs in her life, but she has generally been happy with her career.

She will star in the upcoming flick “Heart Blackened.” The film is about a business tycoon struggling to clear his daughter of murder, with the victim being his singer fiance.

Park plays the daughter’s lawyer, Choi Hee-jung.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1