❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

4 hours ago, madz_1 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but i have to let this out,  i hope her stylist will change the way they dress her on events. It should not necessarily be trendy but at least not baggy. 

Maybe she does.:) I would have wanted the color to be different or the upper be slightly shorter but that is only me.:) I agree to disagree on her styling.

You're not alone. Shinhye's style at Real's VIP is casual but trendy but a lil baggy :ph34r: She wowed us in recent Chanel event but I'm :unsure: this time. 

here are some of Shinhye's VIP film events. Not bad.

Gangnam 1970

park-shin-hye-attends-a-vip-premiere-of-upcoming-film-gangnam-1970.jpg?w=600

Love, Lies

b9edbcfd-b370-425d-a829-a44be3a67a5f.jpg

Dongju, the Portrait of a Poet

park-shinhye-attends-the-movie-dongju-the-portrait-of-a-poet-vip-at-picture-id514091164?k=6&m=514091164&s=594x594&w=0&h=RGvJFOXGi2vScAAGzDFU9iWyg09oOhXunyAtIBo02Fw=

Passionate Goodbye

4lu7eutjuy7u4g6qi1bzf0gaj81wxqsq.jpg

Time Renegades

Cf5RdnSW4AENYuB.jpg

Architecture 101

431056_389239597771685_234767769885536_1403487_1349742049_n+%25281%2529.jpg

credit to owners

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@madz_1 how nice it would be if we could buy #S photobook. Shinhye has lot's of beautiful pictures and fashionable clothes :wub::wub::wub: 

I'd prefer her style above compared to Real's VIP :wink:

my two babies, Shinhye & Hongki are not well dressed that night so it's ok for me hahaha *facepalm* hope they took a seat next to each other :D 

I noticed our babygirl is in full bangs now. She looked more Yoo Hyejung :wub:

Hopefully they will sell the photobooks in all her fanmeeting. And then you will get a chance when she goes to the Philippines. Then i will envy you. :D

Ok Taecyon was at the premiere also, i remember 3MAD.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, madz_1 said:

Hopefully they will sell the photobooks in all her fanmeeting. And then you will get a chance when she goes to the Philippines. Then i will envy you. :D

Ok Taecyon was at the premiere also, i remember 3MAD.

that's what exactly i'm praying for :D Wish me luck!

Right, Ok Taecyeon was there. So they greeted each other...what else? hahaha 

• Like 6

I really love shin hye fashion style on #S photobook. I think some photo from her holiday, she use her own style. Without cordy, she look more beautifull in the way she is.

Miss her a lot, hope can see a good news bout her new project whatever drama or movie on her favorite season.

Coz she also said that she want so comeback in the 2nd half year..:wub:

• Like 10

On 27/06/2017 at 1:03 AM, rori0711 said:

good morning sweethearts :) hope you had a wonderful weekend and Eid'l Fitr :wink:

I got ticket to Shinhye's Manila FM oh Yay!!! super happy :D:)

Sorry to cut your post but I am very happy for you! Please share all the photos and FM accounts with us here :wub: 

My #S flower of Angel photo book has arrived and the photos are really beautiful. If you can afford it when you attend her FM, please support Shin Hye and her charity.

IMG_1914_zpsrnyl3dxx.jpg

IMG_1915_zpsdbhb3nn9.jpg

I see we are discussing Shin Hye's fashion again. I personally believe it isn't her choice. The 1980's fashion is back. If you are old enough you will know Princess Diana style check jackets are back in fashion this summer. Shin Hye is carrying all the branded clothes really well, even some of them are not my style but she wears them well.

IMG_1916_zpsqjdygx83.jpg

cr: owner

• Like 13

1 hour ago, usforever said:

pic.twitter.com/I0h47QbTLB

Hope this will not happened to SW...

Please don't compare I don't love comparison there are alot of difference between both movies concept and story itself beside the original is one of the best hit so what worries me is if can this K Version super pass the original of course we could trust the great cast who are acting inside it :heart:
Image result for silent witness korean

• Like 12

I watched attack on the Titans anime one of the best Animation and the story is unique of course I loved a character called Mikasa Ackerman I thought if shin hye can play this role in a movie produced inside Hollywood (just I wish I am amazed about this character it is different )

Image result for mikasa  Image result for park shin hye with short hairImage result for park shin hye 2012

Image result for mikasa scarf
cr: to the owner 

• Like 10