❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest cofioca

Hello stars!! smile.gif Any news updates on Hayate? ph34r.gif

^ SH is soooo lovely at the 8th Korea Film Awards! Thanks a bunch sh4nc1 and PSHIFCrolleyes.gif

[some screencaps from the event ] (credit to Shin Hye DC)

5187424876_a68f3359b7_b.jpg

She looks teary-eyed here and I feel like tears.gif

5186826121_ac86fe5b6a_b.jpg

With her CA co-star, Daniel Choi. 

5187425456_0d979e0946_b.jpg

1290090703_201011182331493753777301_0.jpg

How I wished for our pretty and talented lady to get an award. phew.gif Oh well, there are many more ceremonies to come. tongue.gifFighting, SH!!

Cr as tagged, DC

Winners at the 8th Korean Film Awards

November 18, 2010

The 8th Korean Film Awards took place on November 18th at the Sejong Center.

5186848451_c1c68644a5_b.jpg

Stars who walked the red carpet include SHINee’s Onew, Song Chang Il, Seo Ji Hye, Nam Bora, Song Yun Ah, Gong Hyo Jin, Seo Young Hee, Seo Woo, Jo Yeo Jung, Lee Yo Won, Choi Daniel, Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Sae Ron, Won Bin, Park Shin Hye, and more.

Full article and list of winners here: http://www.allkpop.c...ean-film-awards

Credit to Casper@ allkpop

Credit to DC for the photo

Guest mandalaywith

Park Shin Hye Korea Film Awards 2010 Redcarpet Video

upload by mandalaywith

tudou link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zhUUwv1dqHE/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redcarpet Video 2

upload by mandalaywith

youtube

tudou http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hP2zZ2lMWYc/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redcarpet Video 3

upload by mandalaywith

Youtube link

Tudou Link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/efaPGXeD6Ms/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8th Korea Film Awards 2010 Part 1 HQ Online Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QEU4TECxZj0/

8th Korea Film Awards 2010 Part 2 HQ Online Link

Tudou Link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Tiw8DFoYkYA/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Shin Hye Korea Film Awards 2010 Redcarpet Pics

20101118213125276.jpeg

20101118213118011.jpeg

Guest sintame

She is indeed gorgeous! I particularly love that shock/staring look of PSH when was sitting at the audience. A total trademark of Park Shin Hye.

She may not have garnered the award, but she garnered the nomination at an early age.. and being nominated is already a big thing. Congrats Park Shin Hye! Wish you more success!

She is indeed gorgeous! I particularly love that shock/staring look of PSH when was sitting at the audience. A total trademark of Park Shin Hye.

She may not have garnered the award, but she garnered the nomination at an early age.. and being nominated is already a big thing. Congrats Park Shin Hye! Wish you more success!

I agree with you! she's young yet so pretty and talented.. I have a feeling SH will be a big star as time goes by! at age 21 nominated for best supporting actress! WOW ! SH is as beautiful as ever... I'm still in shock haha!!! what a pretty princess she has become!

Guest tianared

I agree with you! she's young yet so pretty and talented.. I have a feeling SH will be a big star as time goes by! at age 21 nominated for best supporting actress! WOW ! SH is as beautiful as ever... I'm still in shock haha!!! what a pretty princess she has become!

\

She looked so beautiful. It was an honor for her to get the nomination and I am sure that she will receive what she so wanted tonight at some point in her career. She is young, talented and so gracious especially for her age. I wish she had won tonight but she will later. I have full faith in her talents.

Guest jemgirlie

ShinHye looks absolutely ravishing in these pictures. Good exposure attending this event. She is picking up good projects. More power and more success on your next endeavours.

Guest almontel

what can i say!!!!!!!!!! i'm totally speechless!!! she's soooooooooooooooooooooooo breathakingly beautiful!!!

i love the OFF SHOULDER look showed off her nice neckline and shoulder and most of all her FLAWLESS skin!!!!!!!!!!

if there was an award for the most beautiful STAR that evening, she would have won both hands down for sure!!!

even if she didn't win, she can still add being a Best Supporting Actress Nominee to her list of accomplishments for this year...slowly but surely she's getting acknowledged for her hard work....it's just not her time yet, hopefully next year, she'd have another great series and movie she can work and be acknowledged as one of her greatest work. but of course, YB was the one that made her a brighter star that gave her more recognition all over the world! that to me is a great accomplishment in itself and of course we all felt bad that the Korean film award body had snobbed her over and over...tsk tsk tsk...

Fighting dear SH!!! i can't wait to see the outcome of your Hayate series with George!!!

Guest jemgirlie

ASSA, Lots of great news today. GREAT JOB PARK SHIN HYE. Yes, Please show us more of your varied self through your well diversified projects. Keep on growing to be a better thespian. Lots of Love and support

hi beautiful stars

Our Shinestar looked so beautiful and flawless on the red carpet! I love her dress.

She didn't win but I'm still proud that she was nominated among the senior actresses. and dun forget it's from a romantic comedy film.

I know right.. SH's super in sad emotional roles too.. She's young but very talented and finally it's all paying off!

Guest stardusts

Hello Stars, it's been FOREVER since I wrote on here. Anyways, Shin Hye will be here in Japan on Sunday. I hope everything is going great for her and we'll be praying for her and her family. Agreed with everyone. She is absolutely gorgeous at the red carpet event. Even though she didn't win, this is a good experience for her and to be recognized for her talent is rewarding in itself because the critics RECOGNIZED her. She will only improve and grow more as the years come and go, and I will always be behind her, supporting her all the way. We <3 Hacci!!

Guest ore0_gal

Hi Lovely Star Angels!!!

New pics of Shin Hye <333333 from Mooks 21 - official YB guidebook part 2!!

Shin Hye cuts, Curtsy of Park Shin Hye Japan Fan Site.

Do not repost without permission!

009zz.jpg

001101.jpg

See more HERE

psh_brushing.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye has recently uploaded photos on Twitter of herself brushing her teeth.

In the picture, the actress is fresh-faced with a toothbrush in her mouth and holding her puppy. In particular, her big eyes and the loving way her puppy looks at her has garnered adoration from viewers.

The fans commented,

‘The puppy is so pretty, sweet, and its heart is also very pretty.’

‘How can your brushing teeth face be so pretty too?’

‘You’ve been showing a mature look in your movie these days…but you look so young here’

Park Shin Hye is currently dubbing the animation, ‘Dreams of a Precious Day.’

Source: Allkpop

Thx PSH International

A.N JELL FM JP DVD

e.jpg

d.jpgc.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

credit : Seoul Sisters FB

From CN BLUE thread, I post related to ShinHye.

100 Q&A of Yonghwa from You're beautiful official guide book #2

1. Real name : Jung Yonghwa

2. Birthday : 1989.06.22

3. Birth place : Busan

60. What the name A.N.JELL reminded you when you heard it for the first time ? : Feeling of white color.

70. What do you think you are better than other three (anjells) : Playing musical instruments.

72. When was the happiest moment in your life? : Every time of live performance. When the first episode of YAB was aired, 2009.Oct.07.

93. Your celebrity friends? : A.N.JELL, FTIsland

96. Describe Jang Geun Seok in one word? : Actor of overflowing talents.

97. Describe Park Shin Hye in one word? : Emotional actress.

98. Describe Lee Hong Ki in one word? : Person of sensibility more than his age.

Japanese to Korean translation from here

Korean to English by saturn.

Yonghwa & Shinhye interview is so sweet and funny, reminds me of many beautiful YAB scenes

I found it cute & funny because YongHwa himself is also 'Emotional' in CN BLUE. :P

@Natisa, loving your avatar & signature, cute.

YongHwa said ShinHye is an emotional actress? hahaha! I believe that he is too in some ways! I also believe that's why he likes her! LOLZ!

@vio_vi .. hehe! Thanks! I hope that someday ShinHwa will starin a drama opposite each other! :wub:

Guest ForbiddenJell02

Some news about Hayate!

Filming for "Hayate the Combat Butler" shifts to Japan; George Hu gets called "ajusshi" by co-star Park Shin-hye

H1-1.jpg

Production for upcoming GTV idol drama Hayate the Combat Butler is currently running smoothly, and this time the cast and crew of the GTV drama have crossed over the sea over to Japan in order to continue filming at specific locations. The scenes of the latest shooting takes place over in a theme park called Huis Ten Bosch, famous for its recreations of classic Dutch buildings and also named after an official residence located in the Netherlands.

In one particular scene which took place in front of a palace at the theme park, co-stars George Hu and Park Shin-hye were situated besides a pond, and as feelings of romance started to build in the scene, out of nowhere Shin-hye ruined the moment and called her older co-star by eight years an "ajusshi (uncle)". For those of you rough on your Korean, Shin-hye basically called her Taiwanese co-star an old dude out of the blue.

Being the good-termpered person that he is, the Taiwanese actor took his upgraded title of "ajusshi" in stride, and laughed it off instead of getting angry about it. "Oh, come on. She's just saying that I'm mature." Collaborating together with his Korean co-star for almost a month for this drama, George has managed to pick up some Korean words such as "yeo dongsaeng (little sister)", which is also a term of endearment towards a younger female. Georged added, "I can talk about it to her, that eight years is really huge (in age difference). The friends she has by her side are all the same age as her."

The 20-year old Shin-hye has never been known by the media to have dated, and the actress has expressed that she is not interested in younger guys. Her ideal boyfriend is someone whom is several years older than her, likes to be gentle, and is outgoing. On the other hand, George does not think that an age gap is that important, and instead believes that what is most important is getting along with someone whom also shares a common interest.

During the time that the two have been getting along together, George has been describing his relationship with Shin-hye as a sibling relationship, and that the both of them mutally learn from each other. For example, as Shin-hye seeks out George for some acting advice, George would seize the opportunity to also learn some Korean. Moreover, since neither one of them is fluent in the other's native tongue, the two of them converse in English with each other in order to make strides their in communication. Shin-hye has also sought out George to ask him to teach her martial arts, and George has commented that he likes Shin-hye's intelligence and great potential.

H2.jpg

Source: UDN, NOWnews

Cr to Pauli @ CpopAccess.com

2 more pics:

H3.jpg

H4.jpg