❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hello fellow Starlight Angels!!! Gossip works with Shin Hye because she has a huge following, super famous and everyone wants to write their personal opinion on the topic. There is nothing for me to believe otherwise between the friendship of her and CTJ. I have always wondered how they knew each other and followed each other on IG but never actually delved deeper. I realised that CTJ is a child actor also, he was the child actor of Jo In Sung in Piano. So they are both child actors, just like Shin Hye's other male bff LHK. Of course, I will be more than happy if PSH has a boyfriend but let us remember Pinocchio's story, what-we-see-or-hear-or-read-is-not-always-the-truth!

• Like 13

2 hours ago, usforever said:
Let's stay free sprit like her...She knows what she is doing...Seems she is telling her fans/haters/shippers : " one day, the dating news will be true...Deal with it guys...":tongue::wub:

Hahaha chinggu... Thanks for this reminder. My words seems so uptight. The case of not following my own counsel and i seem to repeat myself hehehe. Forgive me...my age is showing LOL:wub::lol:

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

Hahaha chinggu... Thanks for this reminder. Mynwords aeems so uptight. The case of not following my own counsel and i seem yonrepeat myself hehehe. Forgive me...my age ia ahowing LOL:wub::lol:

l remember a fan's sentence : " My oppa is now a husband with two children...Life sucks!!!"...Hahaha...:wink: When your favorite one is all grown up...(sigh)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

She's not really pitiful chinggu. Majority of her fans has been with her for a long time and has weathered many storms already and won't leave her. We have seen how she's worked so hard everytine she has a project that a period of a break for her is a welcome respite. She has even done her own stunts no matter how dangerous - kick with a flip in Doctots & diving without protective gear or air tank in DWIG. This diligence in working hard and her talents wil still earn her plenty of good offers. Many PD's desire to work with her even repeatedly. An award is only a bonus. She has many awards already and for 53rd Baeksang she was the youngest anyway, younger even than PBY. She still has many chances in the future. Why even LBH or KMH who have acandals are still desirable to cast. SH is a good actress and getting better and better with every project. 

Now for CTJ, it is unfair to speculate that he is using her to further his carreer. On the contrary, it is a little disadvantageous for him too as he has his own wgm shipper and fans like their oppas to maintain the illusion of being available. It will.be as unfair as some oppa fans accusing SH of riding on the popularity of their oppas. They are friends for a long time. ShinHye even mentioned him in her interviews before like how he introduced KSR to her. Both of them were emcee together with Yuri of SNSD in one of Chung ang event. They cameod together in King of Drama. They were friends aince before YB, before instagram. He was one of the first person she added when she joined IG. And he never once publicly acknowledge her as friend. If he wanted to use her, he would have done it long before. So I believe they are truly friends with no hidden intention except they have many things in commonnor like the company of each other. I dont ship them but If they are more than that, it is up.to SH. It is not our place to judge. SH is just the kind of person who makes friends without cinsidering popularity. JYH became her friend when was still not so well known as.

It seems that I've offended you and I apologize for that.  As I stated in my previous post that I'm not yet that familiar with Shin Hye's life.  By the way, I'd like to make some clarification, I didn't say that she's pitiful, what I said was, I felt sorry for her because of all the criticisms that she's getting because of the dating rumors.  Even in her IG you will see a lot of hateful comments coming not only from the bashers but also from some of her fans as well, that makes me wonder if they are really her fans.  

I've been introduced to the KDrama recently through my friends.  They told me to watch Pinocchio first which I did, it didn't disappoint me, in fact, I enjoyed watching the drama very much.  Hence, it made me interested in googling the actors to know more about them, until I stumbled the dating rumors of PSH.  About CTJ, I'm so sorry if I made an impression that I don't like him.  It's not the guy, since I don't care whoever she dates, but actually, it's the people who handle her career.   As I've said from my previous post that she will get through from this difficult time for the reason that she's surrounded by the people who love her dearly.

Edited by ruthmae
  • Like 12

Sometimes really makes me laugh and wonder if this kind of news become hot topic then what if one day she announce that she's getting married then it will worldwide news . Hahaha. As I said bad news or good news they're still news they're like husband and wife must be together but as I said no matter what I'm happy to hear and read coz it won't affect my admiration to her. There's a saying if you plant good deeds you'll harvest good seeds. And we know sh did a lot of good deeds. You see she's not even staying in luxurious condo or apartment which I think she is afford to have but because I remembered reading in one of her interview that there are many things that she wants to buy for herself but when she remembered those who are in need she had to sacrifice her personal needs. That's the reason why I admired her. I'll support her till the end. Which I know there are many who are like me. I can't do anything to help but I'll include her in my prayer .

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, ruthmae said:

It seems that I've offended you and I apologize for that.  As I stated in my previous post that I'm not yet that familiar with Shin Hye's life.  By the way, I'd like to make some clarification, I didn't say that she's pitiful, what I said was, I felt sorry for her because of all the criticisms that she's getting because of the dating rumors.  Even in her IG you will see a lot of hateful comments coming not only from the bashers but also from some of her fans as well, that makes me wonder if they are really her fans.  

I've been introduced to the KDrama recently through my friends.  They told me to watch Pinocchio first which I did, it didn't disappoint me, in fact, I enjoyed watching the drama very much.  Hence, it made me interested in googling the actors to know more about them, until I stumbled the dating rumors of PSH.  About CTJ, I'm so sorry if I made an impression that I don't like him.  It's not the guy, since I don't care whoever she dates, but actually, it's the people who handle her career.   As I've said from my previous post that she will get through from this difficult time for the reason that she's surrounded by the people who love her dearly.

I'm sorry too if I so was sensitive. Just the bad experience of haters posing as fans and post POV's that in reality has insulting undertones. Now that I've read ypur post again, i realized my mistake. Feeling pseudo-mother like who is being over protective of her chick. It's okay not to.like CTJ. Each of us has our own preference. My protective instincts sometimes extends to her friends -male & female alike. 

Though its late, welcome to PSH community. And please watch her other works.  Peace :)

• Like 10

3 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

I'm sorry too if I so was sensitive. Just the bad experience of haters posing as fans and post POV's that in reality has insulting undertones. Now that I've read ypur post again, i realized my mistake. Feeling pseudo-mother like who is being over protective of her chick. It's okay not to.like CTJ. Each of us has our own preference. My protective instincts sometimes extends to her friends -male & female alike. 

Though its late, welcome to PSH community. And please watch her other works.  Peace :)

Don't worry about it.  I do understand that you love her and you only want to protect her.  About CTJ, although I've known him because of the rumor, he seems a very nice  guy, therefore, there is no reason for me not to like him.  Regarding PSH, I wish only the best for her, even to the man that she might eventually end up with.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me, and surely I will watch PSH's other works. ✌️

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, usforever said:

C_CJCozUwAAEnyE.jpg

How to glow like Shin Hye. But this trend of putting on gradient lipstick has never grown on me. :)

1 hour ago, usforever said:

C_EzcL3WAAA63WE.jpg

C_EzgiPWsAARWDc.jpg

via Maris Park

pic.twitter.com/e5cZ8l3Hfd

C_F7YbtXkAAFcE_.jpg
C_F7YcYXgAA_s9c.jpg
C_F7Yc4XoAEVuWC.jpg
C_F7YlOXYAAT_Vt.jpg

Quality time....memories forever...pic.twitter.com/xM6vjtkI01
C_F_xpRXYAIWSJM.jpg
C_F_xpVWAAENGBg.jpg