❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Cr. The owner 

I AM NOT SHIPPING 

it is refreshing to see :

whoever made this video, thank you sooo much. Indeed it shows the harmony, the caring, respect, humbleness, understanding,  maturity, team work, beautiful chemistry  between two artists working hard side-by-side to push each other to give their best , so they can both be on the spotlight." It was not about me, but about us ."

Reason why Shin Hye said on her speech for the SBS 2016 awards : 

C1BKniQXUAAeros.jpg&key=f3814a7bf02895d3

Cr. As tagged 

• Like 10

Park Shin-hye aspires to be like Audrey Hepburn

Updated : April 28 2016
A-
A+

Actress Park Shin-hye appears alluring in pictures recently released by fashion magazine W Korea on Wednesday. 

In the photos taken in Paris, Park has on intense eye makeup and holds white roses, looking chic and charismatic. In another photo, she wears a dark slip dress. 

Park Shin-hye (W Korea)
During the interview, she talked about her role model. “There is a person I thought would be wonderful to grow into -- Audrey Hepburn. Some people would dream and think about the most glamorous period of their lives all the time, but she was willing to share her glorious life with people in need.” 

Park, who is known to participate in charity works, said it was her mother who influenced her to help others from a young age. “While there are many things I want to do and spend on with the money I earned, sharing what I have with others is also another part of joy.”

Park Shin-hye (W Korea)

More of Park’s photos and the interview can be found in W Korea’s May edition. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

source:http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201604280944339964822_2

• Like 14

Style.H_@StyleH_ 3 hil y a 3 heures

#Doctors Coming in 2017 on ABS-CBN in Philippines.#닥터스 필리핀 ABS-CBN 2017년 방송예 정 #ドクターズ #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ (cr:Kapamilyanovelas FB)

pic.twitter.com/cBLIDd8ZQB

C5KdTewVYAQWgar.jpg

ABS-CBN PR@ABSCBNpr 22 hil y a 22 heures

ABS-CBN ACQUIRES ASIA’S BIGGEST HIT SERIES http://ABSCBNpr.com/abs-cbn-acquires

• Like 11