❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@yysy_
There's OP write ShinHye said that shooting movie almost done and she might do drama comeback second half year as been scheduled/planned.
PSH_Translate
11m11 minutes ago
PSH_Translate @PSH_Translate
#parkshinhye #NotOfficial /Info. from today event Some scenes of the movie <Silence> will be filmed in Thailand, and shinhye is also going.
  • Like 10

Welcome @adrianna007 

53 minutes ago, adrianna007 said:

Today at the BM fansigning in Lotte someone said, I'm not sure who, that filming in Korea is just about finished, and that overseas filming will be done later. I'm interested in finding out where the overseas filming will take place. I haven't read any news about that location. 

Could that oversea filming location be Bangkok??? 

• Like 9

SALTNPAPER revealed that he had Park Shin Hye’s voice in his mind when composing ‘Perfect’. Tablo also recommended Park Shin Hye to feature in the song, and the collaboration happened very smoothly. Later, Park Shin Hye shared that she had already enjoyed listening to SALTNPAPER’s songs, which was why she gladly agreed to participate in making ‘Perfect’.

‘Perfect’ is a beautiful combination of SALTNPAPER’s melody, Tablo’s poetic lyrics, and Park Shin Hye’s soft yet lovely voice.”

[Official MV]

Cr. As tagged

Just sweet and lovely Shin Hye's voice:wub:

• Like 7

작사: 타블로 | 작곡/편곡: 엠와이케이
Lyricist: Tablo | Composer/Arranger: MYK

기댈 곳이 없는 둘이
서로에게 기대고
이렇게 쉬어 가네요
듣고 싶었던 말들
서로 속삭여주고
이렇게 잠이 드네요

눈을 뜨면
내 곁에 없더라도
이 순간 이 면 돼요
서로가 꿈꿔왔던
영원은 아니라도
지금 완벽해요

반쪽이었던 둘이
서로에게 안기고
하나가 되어 가네요
가진게 없는 둘이
몸과 맘을 나누며
세상을 가져 보네요

눈을 뜨면
내 곁에 없더라도
이 순간 이 면 돼요
서로가 꿈꿔왔던
영원은 아니라도
지금 완벽해요

Will you stay
내 곁에
이 좁은 방안에

Will you stay
이렇게
서로의 눈 앞에

you are perfect
The way you are

We are perfect
The way we are

Will you stay
내 곁에
이 좁은 방안에

Will you stay
이렇게
버려진 내 삶에..

cr. The owner 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Kdramafans_ina said:

@yysy_
There's OP write ShinHye said that shooting movie almost done and she might do drama comeback second half year as been scheduled/planned.
PSH_Translate
11m11 minutes ago
#parkshinhye #NotOfficial /Info. from today event Some scenes of the movie <Silence> will be filmed in Thailand, and shinhye is also going.

Thank you. That is very interesting. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@adrianna007 Welcome to Shin Hye's friendly family community thread on Soom:wub:pi .

Also, I want to welcome all new fans, a see a lot new names , I am pretty sure many has been Shin Hye's fan for long. :wub:

Happy to see many Shin Hye fans working together to appreciate her hard work, and make her stronger. Kudos to you all. :thumbsup:

There is a thread for Silent Witness, but lately seems like I am the only one visiting it. Please, chingus join me, I feel lonely.:(

S.A.L.T.  , Shin Hye's agency , when is convenient, always posts Shin Hye's schedule for domestic and international events. They just got a all new website. And, our chingus here are good in post it here, to keep this thread up to date with Shin Hye's news.:)

I saw on tweeter that she will be filming overseas, but not sure about the country, once I confirm that,or if someone knows for sure, and wants to share, voila:).

Lets continue keeping this thread warm and cozy for all :wub:

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's heart :heart: Many blessings to all.

Oh! @alcides14ahjumma and all!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll feel cozy and comfortable here. :wub:

Certainly I will check in on the Silent Witness thread. I'm really excited for this film and how it's progressing.

Thank you so so much. :D

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Kdramafans_ina said:

@yysy_
PSH_Translate
11m11 minutes ago

I'm so happy I will wait for the news with impatience I do not know why I want to be in action sequence or I want to be a comedy but I've watched it all I've never missed a knee I watch them all because a great player thanks for the news

Edited by nefartum
Spelling is incorrect
  • Like 11

Millet, Park Shin-hye The longest female model in the outdoor industry?

636204340275668750.jpg

French authentic outdoor brand Millet (CEO MEHR, CEO Han Cheol-ho) signed a contract with PARK Shin-hye for the exclusive model.

Millet has signed a third contract with Park Shin-hye, who was selected as the exclusive model for the S / S (spring and summer) season in 2014, and said he will continue the relationship for the fourth consecutive year. As a result, women 's models in the outdoor industry have been used as exclusive models for the fourth consecutive year only by Parkshinhye of' Millet

Millet with a new contract with Park Shin Hye , "focused on the mountain activities Extreme Outdoor Unlike in the past and yirudeon the turnout, aeseul leisure, soft sport (Soft Sports, Sportswear and City new concept stands for the middle character of the casual wear pointing to the sportswear) is the need to offer consumers a wider variety of leisure portfolio, it emerged as a trend grew, because "Park Shin Hye is we believed it as appropriate person. In addition, "it was like a fan meet in place to meet directly with customers to assess always do our best to look bright positive attitude determines the contract," he added. 

636204342382543750.jpg

636204342416918750.jpg

636204342453793750.jpg

Ⓒ Mile 

Park Hye - hye 's 2017 S / S season pictorial shooting scene was also released. In the open cut, you can get a glimpse of the athlete-specialized line that further enhances the sporty character and the mountain line with simple details. Park Shin-hye came back to the body with more solidity through the exercise, and he showed an active pose easily and showed digestive power as a model. 

On the other hand, Millet's 2017 S / S season picture and behind-the-wall cuts, which show a healthy and lively appeal of Park Shin-hye, are expected to be released through the official Milestone Instagram.

Fashion Webzine Snap Blossom Photo l Millet

Image result for thank you animated gif

• Like 10

#ParkShinHye Posing in the #BrunoMagli Event 박신혜, 발목만 드러낸 롱원피스 #브루노말리

Park Shin-hye

Spoiler

201701201425851119_2.jpg

201701201425851119_5.jpg

201701201425851119_3.jpg

C2mMaYpVEAELvZ8.jpg

The actor Park Shin-hye is posing for a fan signing ceremony at the head office of Lotte Department Store in Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th.

[Tibdie Daily, Ph.D., reporter news@tvdaily.co.kr]

Cr.◇ http://v.media.daum.net/v/20170120141710005 

Image result for thank you animated gif free betty boop

• Like 9

Sh looks very pretty in her BM fs but I hope she doesn't put on weight . I like her in doctors and in swavorski cf her face is slimmer and looks elegant and matured which she needs if she wants to get matured roles. I noticed that her face had a bit flesh.  Hope she shed off some lbs. I like the matured and elegant shinhye coz she's 26 now

• Like 3

Anyway even if she uses soft lens it's just normal coz it's just like make you just wash it and goes off . So it's like using normal contact lens only diff is it's coloured. So I think it's fine to use that sometimes to match the make up and the style.

• Like 7