❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

31 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Even i haven't watched the movie completely. But have seen bits and pieces of PSH's acting, i must say she looks extraordinary with that traditional dress.. I liked one scene where the guy comes to measure her dress, what i liked more was her reaction. I can keep on watching it.. haha her acting is something which draws even a non-fan of hers to watch what she does.. Like a magnet without knowing things get attracted.

I See.. He laughs a lot since i saw him in RM in which he was guest haha.. Even PSH is not a quiet person Lol..

when?when gong yoo in RM? I want to watch it. which episode?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

when?when gong yoo in RM? I want to watch it. which episode?

Hahahha watch episode 175 and 243!! He's appeared in it :D

And also watch the below clip , i always die laughing whenever i see that.. :D You can see gong yoo at the back :D:D 

• Like 3

@ash011 you're welcome. we almost have the same number in our username ;) I love Shinhye's showmanship in variety shows. She's game and competitve in good way. 

@BluenB weeee...our darling Shinhye is so pretty in Millet 2016 F/W collection. I missed Jongsuk with her in millet :(

@Maria Cortez PD Park Joon Hwa is behind Let's Fight Ghost, Let's eat & Rude Miss Young Ae all from TvN. I haven't watch any of these. Is he good? Nice to know he likes to work with Shinhye. 

@dian02_stv thanks. does our girl misses someone :P where did her beautiful smile gone? Stylish as ever ;)

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@ash011 you're welcome. we almost have the same number in our username ;) I love Shinhye's showmanship in variety shows. She's game and competitve in good way. 

Hahahha yes;)  And ya even i love her in variety shows, i hope she does more shows haha.. Her last one is 3 meals a day right? 

• Like 5

How Sweet Park Shin Hye's Agency is

parkshinhye.jpg

I've met many people in the Korean entertainment world, and well, what I've learned is that it takes all kinds to make a world. Some of them are very impolite, while there also are some people who are very eccentric.(Of course, there are many good people too)

Anyway, I want to talk about the best people in the Korean entertainment world I've ever met. Yeah, those are people in Park Shin Hye's agency. The female executive of the agency is very modest and kind, while the publicist for the agency also has a good personality. They've been working with Park Shin Hye since she was very young, and they cherish her as if she is their own sister. And they are so nice to media workers even though Park Shin Hye is a top star now. You know, Park Shin Hye is well known for being sweet and good-natured, and I think it is because she's been working in the entertainment world with good people for a long time.

And check out the photo below. What do you think it is? It's the news letter sent from Park Shin Hye's agency. They send this kind of news letter to media workers once a month, while no other agencies do this cumbersome thing. It is not only a work for their entertainers but also a work for media workers because we can see what the entertainers are doing these days just at a glance. They're so caring and thoughtful.

unnamed.jpg

Source: UK Jung 
  • Like 14

Thank you. Soo love all the posts and lovely pictures of our Shin Hye. You fans are wonderful , keep supporting our baby Shin Hye that is now totally a beautiful , pretty, sexy, and very healthy woman. Looking forward to her up coming movies . Lets go. We have a goal. Yes we can chingus the mi alma. :wub: Many blessings:thumbsup:

Love and Peace always:heart:

PS= Maybe the baby on :)Doctors's is Shin Hye little cousin?!!

• Like 8

14 hours ago, ash011 said:

Hahahha yes;)  And ya even i love her in variety shows, i hope she does more shows haha.. Her last one is 3 meals a day right? 

She did RM to promote Doctors. 

Na PD loves her and he does a lot travel shows

I hope he can ask her to join one of them. People can see the real PSH in those kind of shows like 3mad

But it'd probably be next year if it's possible since her schedule is tight this year with Silent witness and Hyung promotion. 

• Like 9