❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Team Max] news

Multi-Max sf team Jim - SBS drama 'Doctors' actor 'Park Shin Hye' s shooting

CqJ3ZOoUAAMawQ_.jpg

CqJ3Z-kUIAE5Qht.jpg

Multi-Max load on Gimpo team
Best hottest days SBS drama goddess of the 'Doctors' !!
Actors 'Park Shin Hye' s got us find ~~ 

"Park Shin Hye 's tough emotional scene  during shooting
give a smile around people in the shoot.
her fight scene in doctors was really impressive!

her figth instructor was impressed by parkshinhye acting in tough emotional scene

Even after work, including our six daepyonim
Park Shin Hye greets everyone in gym. toughness to hit
Thumb up ? Chuck! Chuck! 
she's not just a pretty face but she's really good with a kind heart.
'Doctors' remaining round of episodes asked the Followers
to continued the support until the end.

Indeed we MAX team does get a few episodes?
Bonbang shooter!!! 

cr. http://m.blog.naver.com/mmafit/220790499599 

animated-thank-you-image-0025

• Like 14

6 hours ago, Maria Cortez said:

YEAH WE WANT HER TO BE MATURE WOMAN BUT HER LOOKS ALWAYS MAKES HER YOUNG...ITS REALLY DIFFERENT...I CANT EVEN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN WOMAN AND A GIRL PLUS HER AEGO...I STILL SEE HER AS A GIRL THAT'S NEED TO BE PLUCK TO BE MATURE...AND THAT IS WHERE KRW COMES IN...HAHAHA 

Hahaha.... I like your humor Maria. Nice knowing you by the way. That is our girl's charm. She's full of  dichotomy - sexy yet innocent. Boyish but graceful, funny but mature. No wonder those who gets to know her get spun into he web and can't get out Lol

• Like 13

13 hours ago, Agie said:

......LOL....I thought the circle was a hat....with this bigger pic, finally i know what it is...:P:D:lol::grin:

CqKDnW7UsAAZEir.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Omo nice concept. A cloth designed like a petal with a goddess coming out... Lol. Ah mystery solved

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Hi! I also noticed that PSH is 'gifted' hihi

Is the HK controversy that you are talking about is the HK mui mui event?

Yup the Mui Mui event..hehehehe

bdgadq_caaastnz.jpg?w=520&h=780

The quite revealing dress I mention before

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160520

credit all pics to the owner

Hehehehehe...I can not help to post this news....just because seeing Gong Yoo and Shin Hye's name next to each other....LOL...

CqR6lnDUIAAI7Sk.jpg

source : entertain.naver.com

I hope someday they could work together...but in mean time, my most anticipate Shin Hye next project is movie "SILENCE" with Choi Min Sik:grin:

credit to the owner

Gosh the SWAROVSKI ADD, absolutely stunning....

CqRpcrcUMAAK1Qf.jpgCqRpeVzVYAAwehN.jpgCqRpofgUEAAGBIV.jpgCqRppmVUIAARwel.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Korean Star Cancels Fan Meet in China Amid THAAD Spat

Source | 2016/08/19 | 1935 views | Permalink | 

posterphoto756942.jpg

A fan meet with actress Park Shin-hyescheduled on Sept. 10 in Shanghai has been canceled amid fears of anti-Korean sentiment amid an escalating spat over the stationing in Korea of a U.S. Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense battery.

Beijing believes the battery is intended to keep its military might in check, and there is talk in China that the Korean Wave has turned into a "Korean Chill". 

A spokesman for Amore Pacific, which organized the event, said Wednesday, "We were told by Park's agency yesterday to postpone the event. They said there was no choice due to anti-Korean sentiment and animosity toward Korean entertainers" since the decision to deploy a THAAD battery here.

Park starred in hugely popular TV series like "You're Beautiful""The Heirs"and "Pinocchio". A fan meet in Shanghai last year drew reporters from 60 Chinese media organizations.

Park rose to the top of the search on Weibo recently when her new hit series "Doctors" started.

She was set to visit Shanghai next month as the poster girl for Amore Pacific's Ryo shampoo brand. But her agency has been inundated with messages of concern from Chinese fans after it was publicized on Chinese web portal Baidu.

"Chinese fans voiced concerns about the actress's image should she visit China at this point", the spokesman said. "We'll try to hold the event later when things calm down".

Skipped ......

• Like 11

On August 21, 2016 at 2:20 AM, Maria Cortez said:

I THOUGHT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE DRAMA TOGETHER SINCE WE KNOW THAT SHINHYE HAS A CRUSH WITH GONG YOO...MY HAPPINESS IS UP TO THE MOON AND BEYOND...

Spoiler
Spoiler

CqR6lnDUIAAI7Sk.jpg

...LOL...not now, but in the future...I hope...Right now just seeing their name in the same news already make me happy....It's so easy to make me happy...hahahahaha

After Doctors end and have a good rest, I think SH will confirm for SILENCE movie...Yesss looking forward to see her acting along Choi Min Sik

4 hours ago, Agie said:

...LOL...not now, but in the future...I hope...Right now just seeing their name in the same news already make me happy....It's so easy to make me happy...hahahahaha

After Doctors end and have a good rest, I think SH will confirm for SILENCE movie...Yesss looking forward to see her acting along Choi Min Sik

ohh, she hasnt confirmed yet? i thought she did from the way some article seems to make it seems like she is confirmed for the movie already? neway i hope she will take this role. i dnt mind if she play the daughter or lawyer as long as she has longer screen time n the character will showcase her abilities to the max :)

• Like 10