❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Korean actress Park Shin-hye talks about plastic surgery

Asia News Network

October 1st, 2015

Screengrabbed from Park Shin-hye's Instagram account.

Screen-grabbed from Park Shin-hye’s Instagram account.

SOUTH KOREA — Actress Park Shin-hye shared her views on plastic surgery and explained why she insists on natural beauty in a recent interview with a local media outlet.

Park said, “I don’t think badly of or oppose having plastic surgery. I once seriously thought of it but I decided to take my appearance as it is.”

“My face is not perfect. Because my nose is not sharp, many people suggested I should get my nose done.”

She seriously considered getting a nose job but eventually settled for her appearance as it is. “(The flaws) make me unique and nobody is perfect,” she said.

“That doesn’t mean that I oppose having plastic surgery,” she said, adding, “If somebody has too much stress about their appearance, they can overcome their inferiority complex through surgery.”

Asked about her tips on how to stay fit, she said, “I am not a slim person so I regularly exercise to be healthy mentally and physically.”

Park rose to stardom after appearing in a series of hit dramas such as “The Heirs” and “Pinocchio.”

Source:http://entertainment.inquirer.net

• Like 10

Hello All, can I ask a favour of those who have been to Little Tin Drums (Shin Hye's parent's restaurant) in Gangdong-gu? Any ideas of the opening hours and what would be considered the peak hours or off-peak hours for the restaurant? I would like to visit, but since I can't speak the language and it would be difficult to book a table by phone, I was wondering what would be the best bet timing wise to get a table without prior booking? I tried the official restaurant website, but can't read hangul to figure where is the relevant information on opening hours. 

I know the chances of meeting her is close to zilch, but I would love to see the memorabilia, taste the barbecued tripe (after watching SH cook them on Three Meals A Day...yum!), maybe check out if the parents are around... Any recommendations for particular dishes to try at the restaurant would be appreciated too! Thanks in advance for any useful information/ tips! :)

14472_1.jpg

• Like 9

l called the Chanel contact press :

Fashion week : 29sept to 7oct

Place : Grand Palais ( 3 Avenue du Général Eisenhower, 75008 Paris ...01 44 13 17 17)

@stewiefg plz check this site and scroll through the thread. I hope this will help http://www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/104-Others/68997-park-shin-hye-s-family-restaurant?start=70

yehey I can post again... I have difficulty posting in this new format. @rori miss you too chinggu. Happy to have you back.... Hugs to all SA's :)

Edited by nistymaj01
  • Like 10

@CamelKnight  that is love, did you see all that fanboys, they are just buying bags for their lady's . Did not know  Shin Hye was going to be there. Oh what a coincidence, ah, ah. Need a cover up.

just for fun.:wub:

Oh I get that!

"Don't you need this bag too? And this one? She's still here? Oh, how about this one too?"
I guess I would spend my entire paycheck if it would mean seeing her for one more minute 
:lol:

• Like 7