❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@CamelKnight You might be interested in Don't Worry I'm a Ghost :) Underrated but subdued & very good. She even won a Best Actress recognition here *applauds*

Because our girl is jack of all trades, i'm absolutely sure you'll enjoy her variety guesting *wink*

Park Shin hye in Running Man episode 120-121 and episode 166. Last night was my nth time nyahaha.

Three Meals a Days was great too!

I don't know about you guys but I love every dramas and movies shinhye starred in. Actually I don't know how to read and speak korean,, I just rely on sub. When watching other dramas I get lazy but when it comes to her I'm game...willing to watch it even for long hours!!! Sometimes I'm just looking at her face....Hehehe! By the way I'm a girl...I just love shinhye!

@jocelzzz you're not alone. Every Shinhye fan if not all have the same feeling. She appeals to us like no one else comes close and we never get tired of seeing her :) look @CamelKnight...can't get enough of Shinhye :P 

@mujay I think you misunderstood me. Not a lurker. Park Shin Hye only, true fan, always.

:):):)Appreciate everybody that post, about Shin Hye, in this thread. And I am sure we all love Shin Hye, and wants to see her happy, successful , and to continue doing many projects with anyone in this hard  entertainment business. Let her hard work and performance speak for itself in this thread. There will be no negativity on this threat. We all mature, lovely , and classy.

Thanks

Peace and love :wub::wub::wub:

@mujay @alcides...not only you but others has same dilemma. i appreciate your concern for our Shinhye thread. Frankly, we are all different and special. Let us accept and respect each other's opinion.

I am open to see and talked about other artist related to Shinhye as long as it's reasonable and not borderly shipping. It's kinda ridiculous if we create thread for every male artist that Shinhye get to work with just to talk about them without shipping them at all. Let us widen our perspective. Just because we are complimenting her with somebody means "shipping" already. That's not how it works.

We are mature fans and must act accordingly. 

We have to understand and analyze first the situation and that person before we react. If we didn't understand something, let us be courteous in asking directly that person. If we are offended, cool down and send a private message to that person. If someone mistakenly post something, correct it in a nice way. We are one family here despite our different ships and principles and background. Let us be warm and show our love for one another :) 

Let us pull ourselves together, use our differences in a fun & stress free way and support Shinhye unitedly at all times. Let's actively participate in this thread with good and meaningful stuffs;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRn02oJ7kS-WyLUV3Y2of

To shippers, you know the drill. Please proceed to shipper's thread and spread the love in a positive way. :wub:

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 9

@camelknight. Why i thought Go dok mi never seen jin rok as a man?..she just picking enrique cousin ,and have nothing interest with other until enriqe open her to the real world,i wonder why you interpert the story in diferent way.jin rok maybe adore dok mi for long time..but he never make effort to told her..that is diferent with  enriqe.he just want Go dok mi fell  happy and scure to go outside and life as normal person.at first time enriqe never thought he become fall in love with Go dok mi..until they are realize they need each other...and about jin rok he just fell one sided love ..enrique is her world..some one whom pull out her from her wound,make her trust the otheragain..and make her happy just what he is...

I don't completely understand what you're trying to say, but I also don't completely understand what FBND is about I guess. A lot is lost in the translations.

Go Dok Mi is interested in Enrique's cousin at first yes, but only because he looks good. It's a very superficial "love". She knows nothing about him. However, she has noticed how Jin Rok never makes her feel uncomfortable, while Enrique keeps pushing her and hurting her in the process. She cried a lot while being with Enrique. When he said he would go back to Spain, he hurt her again and when he didn't go, she felt she couldn't trust him. Enrique wanted her to be happy and to come out of her shell, but I feel Jin-Rok had the same intentions but he tried a slower approach to solve her problems as he didn't want to hurt her. It's not in Jin-Rok's nature to fast as he's shy himself and unsure of how to approach such a problem, but in the end when he's hiring a new employee to work on his webtoon, he's interested in her as she looks a lot like Dok Mi and notices she has the same problems as he does. He will probably try again, but with a more aggressive approach.
When Dok Mi is fighting with her former friend and telling her to back off from Jin-Rok, she says she likes him. While only moments earlier she was with Enrique. Jin-Rok pulls her away from the fight and she goes with him. Enrique follows them and takes her away from Jin-Rok. And she just let's it all happen. I just really feel that she couldn't make up her mind about anything. In only 5 minutes she bounces between Enrique and Jin-Rok for 4 times. Make up your mind! :)

@CamelKnight You might be interested in Don't Worry I'm a Ghost :) Underrated but subduedly very good. She even won a Best Actress recognition here *applauds*

Because our girl is jack of all trades, i'm absolutely sure you'll enjoy her variety guesting *wink*

Park Shin hye in Running Man episode 120-121 and episode 166. Last night was my nth time nyahaha.

Three Meals a Days was great too!

I don't know about you guys but I love every dramas and movies shinhye starred in. Actually I don't know how to read and speak korean,, I just rely on sub. When watching other dramas I get lazy but when it comes to her I'm game...willing to watch it even for long hours!!! Sometimes I'm just looking at her face....Hehehe! By the way I'm a girl...I just love shinhye!

@jocelzzz you're not alone. Every Shinhye fan if not all have the same feeling. She appeals to us like no one else comes close and we never get tired of seeing her :)isn't it right @CamelKnight... :P 

That's completely true! My Korean is limited to chingu (friend) and saranghae (I love you), little things like that. I'm learning more as I go and I might even get me a proper "Korean for dummy's" course :P No matter my understanding of Korean, PSH isn't limited by something like a languagebarrier (btw, I'm Dutch lol). She transcends all borders and we all love her. 
Damned, I'm becoming an obsessed fanboy here hahahaha :D

I'm curious about Don't Worry I'm A Ghost. Downloading it now. I've got some spare time though I think I've got about 15 K-Drama's and 7 or 8 K-movies to watch. Enough to last me the upcoming few days hahaha!
Now I've got to see if I can find Running Man and Three Meals A Day somewhere and schedule them to watch.em...

Thnx for the tips! :D

• Like 6

Guest sherylou

@CamelKnight i want to politely correct you about the fbnd.im not saying that you didnt understand it but maybe the translation is a littke off with you... go dok mi is in a one sided love to enrique brother. she was never interested to jin rok. she fell in love to enrique because it was him who intoduces her to the world,to opeb herself to the world. about her telling to her old friend that she likes jin rok,she just say that so that her old friend would stop on forcing herself to jin rok and also that time enrique doesnt want to go back to spain because of her which means enrique is abandoning his dream for her. but at the end they agreed that enrique would go back to spain and go dok mi will wait for him until he finishes his project in there.and while enrique is away,go dok mi also is not hiding in his roon anymore and she and jin rok are friends.and if i remember it right jin rok also s friends with enrique. if you will notice,enrique was sending letters to dok mi..

hello SA's, im so happy to read all your awesome posts seems tht you all enjoy being here. :wub:

You knw wht? it's good to sharing and talking with each other. But don't take everything seriously, we're here to show our love for Shinhye and to meet SA's family. We're here as family so let's bring happiness and peace here. Im sorry i can't b as active as before bt will always try to update here and im sorry if i ever did mistakes. :sweatingbullets:

I Love you brothers/sisters lets have fun as a family...:):wub:

web_3553634702_b938e39a_IMG_20150926_230

• Like 6

@CamelKnight i want to politely correct you about the fbnd.im not saying that you didnt understand it but maybe the translation is a littke off with you... go dok mi is in a one sided love to enrique brother. she was never interested to jin rok. she fell in love to enrique because it was him who intoduces her to the world,to opeb herself to the world. about her telling to her old friend that she likes jin rok,she just say that so that her old friend would stop on forcing herself to jin rok and also that time enrique doesnt want to go back to spain because of her which means enrique is abandoning his dream for her. but at the end they agreed that enrique would go back to spain and go dok mi will wait for him until he finishes his project in there.and while enrique is away,go dok mi also is not hiding in his roon anymore and she and jin rok are friends.and if i remember it right jin rok also s friends with enrique. if you will notice,enrique was sending letters to dok mi..

thank's to correct answer,this more clear than my post...once again thank you dear@sherlylou.:wub:,@camelknight,i hope you understand now,that mean Go dok mi never stand in two boat,she is clear and pure person,her wounds make her live in her shell.but the way i really adore her in Fbnd...she is so beauty in here,:D

• Like 4

Male and Female Stars Koreans Most Want to Bring Home on Chuseok

It’s the quintessential holiday poll. Who would you want to spend (insert holiday here) with? Who would you want to take home to show your parents? With it being Chuseok, one of Korea’s biggest holidays of the year, the time has come again.

Korean lock screen app Cash Slide recently conducted a poll with 1,057 of its users ranging from ages 20 to 40, asking them which celebrities they would most want to bring home and introduce to their parents as a potential son-in-law or daughter-in-law, respectively. Of course the likelihood of this ever happening is slim to none, but, for fun.

First, here are the top 10 female stars.

skipped  .   .    .    .   .

8. Park Shin Hye (2.6)

ParkShinHye1

more@http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/26/male-and-female-stars-koreans-most-want-to-bring-home-on-chuseok/

• Like 8

Thanks for pointing this out. With several members of this forum correcting me, I guess the translation I have is quite off or I simply didn't get it :)

With that being said, it ranks FBND a bit higher on my list but I would still rate Heirs and Pinocchio higher than FBND I'm afraid. Now I'm just in doubt what to watch next. So much to choose from :D

• Like 8

hello SA's, im so happy to read all your awesome posts seems tht you all enjoy being here. :wub:

You knw wht? it's good to sharing and talking with each other. But don't take everything seriously, we're here to show our love for Shinhye and to meet SA's family. We're here as family so let's bring happiness and peace here. Im sorry i can't b as active as before bt will always try to update here and im sorry if i ever did mistakes. :sweatingbullets:

I Love you brothers/sisters lets have fun as a family...:):wub:

@BluenB PSH thread has become a home to me and there's no place like home. My time at Soompi is not complete without visiting PSH thread. Though a lot of times I lurk only, seeing all the updates from our hardworking friends here makes my day brighter. Now, I have a longer weekend and so i kinda post a lot. But from now on, I'll try to join more in action:) 

Thanks for pointing this out. With several members of this forum correcting me, I guess the translation I have is quite off or I simply didn't get it :)

With that being said, it ranks FBND a bit higher on my list but I would still rate Heirs and Pinocchio higher than FBND I'm afraid. Now I'm just in doubt what to watch next. So much to choose from :D

@sherylou...that covers it. Well said :) i'm not sure if this is your first time here but it's nice to have you;) Try to post your favorite photos and articles related to Shinhye or just your idea is enough:) 

I've got some spare time though I think I've got about 15 K-Drama's and 7 or 8 K-movies to watch. Enough to last me the upcoming few days hahaha!

@CamelKnight goodluck to your marathon, buddy *smirk*

Damned, I'm becoming an obsessed fanboy here hahahaha :D

Welcome to our world;):w00t: 

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 9