❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@CamelKnight  when you have a chance watch Shin Hye movie "The Royal Taylor" . For me she deserves an Oscar. I am not going to spoil it, but if you have a chance, it is worthy.  Also, welcome to Shin Hye only tread. 

Thank you so much! I was about to ask what PSH movies I really should see! Any others you can recommend? I've got plenty of free time and about to get a serious PSH addiction after watching The Heirs, Pinocchio and currently on Flower Boy Next Door :P

Oh, and thnx for the warm welcome :D 

better late than never...Welcome to PSH thread. glad to have you here :)

I like Miracle on Cell No.7 and Cyrano Agency films in particular. I'm sure you'll like it too. 

Have you watched Tree of Heaven, You're Beautiful & Heartstrings? Our babygirl is exemplary good in those dramas ;) 

After you finished FBND, tell me what's your favorite among Heirs, Pinocchio & FBND. Im interested to know :)

It's like stepping into a warm bath with all the frequent updates to anything Park Shin-Hye related :D

I've managed to find Miracle on Cell No.7 and Cyrano Agency. I'm curious about them and might watch a few of her movies this weekend.
I'm still searching for Tree of Heaven but have You're Beautiful and Hearstrings queued to watch in the near future.

If I have to choose between FBND, Heirs and Pinocchio I would rate Pinocchio best, Heirs second and FBND a distant third. Although FBND was entertaining, I simply couldn't understand why Dok Mi kept going from Enrique to Jin-Rok and back again. And again. And again. She really couldn't make up her mind untill the last episode and she just kept playing with both boy's hearts. I was also completely annoyed by Enrique's childish behaviour. Dok Mi is so mature, how would she fall for someone so childish?
Shin-Hye played a great part, being all shy and secluded yet still being stunningly beautiful. There were times I was slightly moved by her performance but she just did way better in my opinion, in Heirs and Pinocchio.
I must admit I needed to check my reviews for the other drama's (I write a review about every K-Drama I watch, so I know what I've seen and what it was about :)) since it was a while ago when I watched Heirs and Pinocchio. But reading back and remembering, they just captured me better I guess.

Indeed. I'm grateful to all SA's who untiringly contribute their updates about our lovely Shinhye. A big shoutout to @indahm and @JenniferG particularly. :wub:

It's funny we have the same rating. Pinocchio is up there in terms of story and character. This drama is intense, I can barely replay it. Choi In ha is brave and hilarious and playful and no filter.:P

Despite Heirs' cliche -run-of-the-mill story, Shinhye made it bearable to watch. I must admit that Cha Eun Sang is very elementary for Shinhye. I love her scene with her mother, with her friends, with Kim Tan & with Youngdo. For some reasons, i've watched it countless times.:w00t:

FBND is actually refreshing because Shinhye rarely play this extraordinary shy, deep, introverted type of character yet she delivered it perfectly. Go Dok Mi showed so much growth and Shinhye looked so beautiful in this drama. It's like the camera used is HD because her skin is so clear, hahaha. I loved it's cinematic ending too. :) I will watch FBND again and try to answer your concern on Go Dok Mi :blink:

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 8

:)Watch her movies , love it. But I am guilt ,   When comes to drama , only watch "Heirs" , and little Pinocchio, it was too addicting , promise to finish and watch others once get time . The movies I saw it all, and introduce them to students planning to majoring in film. It was an interesting discussion afterwards. Everybody enjoy and fall in love with Shin HYe, besides good actress, and pretty woman, with an amazing aura, they learn about her philanthropic service in Korea, Africa( that was how I learn about her) and others Countries, they are in wow. She is talented all the way as a human being and an actress/entertainer.  Wish her all the success and happiness in the world. Of course I am a very proud fan, in a healthy and good way. I will always support her, there is nothing that she can do wrong on my eyes. 

It become a journal. :wub:

Edited by alcides14
  • Like 7

September 2015 CFs: Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, SHINee, and More

by kokoberry September 25, 2015

September-CFs-800x600.jpg

Now that it is September, fall is upon us. With the changing weather, CFs (commercial films) are adjusting accordingly. This month we have many commercials that endorse products suitable for the colder and drier Autumn weather. Check out our gallery of commercials that are currently airing in Korea and let us know which ones are your favorites in the comments below!

skipped  .   .   .  .   .

4 of 12

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk for Millet

The two actors who were rumored to be in a relationship with one another look like a happy couple ready for fall in this commercial for the outdoor clothing and goods brand. The pair snap some cute selfies together, hold hands, and look truly lovey-dovey. Are you happy to see the “Pinocchio” stars reunited in this CF?

more@http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/25/september-2015-cfs-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-shinee-and-more/4/

• Like 8

9 Must-visit K-drama filming sites

by whatadrama on  Sep 25, 2015

One thing that makes me sad about living in the United States is that I miss out on the understated beauty of Korean scenery. Some of the sites are so exceptionally spectacular that they become the backdrop of many, many popular K-dramas. Take a look at the 9 K-drama filming sites worth a visit!

skipped    .    .    .   .

8. Heirs: Park Shin Hye’s House

1432813198-87.jpg

927a468c-de38-4b6c-9e9c-2a1fe8b63283.jpg

Remember the scene where Cha Eun Sang is thinking of her memories with Kim Tan, and Tan is watching her from afar? This is it! Featured on Heirs episodes 17 and 18, this house with a red roof is now a touristy destination for Heirs lovers.

In addition to Eun Sang's house, the quiet, peaceful Non-gol neighborhood in Kangwon-do is known for the murals on the wall, a great view of the East Sea, and the seafood.

9f40fc2f-7255-4996-974d-9a67d32ba03a.jpg21e35d56-606d-408a-9738-85103aabab16.jpg

(Photo credits: 12)

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-must-visit-k-drama-filming-sites/

• Like 9

:wub:Please let's show Shin Hye some love . Post any off her cff or the one you like the best. Remember SHIN HYE only. 

Thanks friends

love you all from the bottom of my heart.:wub::wub:...@alchides....i am sorry to interupt you...maybe can i ask you what make you always post the same line..acctually wich ones bothering you most?..what do you prefer..get cut alll.the advertising whom involvet the other?or just some whom not your favor..?..honestly i don't care when you done just once or 2times,as i aware you done ,many times that is anoying become...like you don't aprecite what .indah m,jenmarie,bluenb and the other's  who comes to up date her news.as lurker  i thought we must fell gratefull for their effort..and not to show up what they must do and don't,ithink they are not offside..and break any rule treads. The ones whom active posting is better then us who just lurking why so demanding?..they are still in right track.sorry girls..and keep posting as you please..your post always make me day and more love to Shin hye..

• Like 5

@mujay I think you misunderstood me. Not a lurker. Park Shin Hye only, true fan, always.

:):):)Appreciate everybody that post, about Shin Hye, in this thread. And I am sure we all love Shin Hye, and wants to see her happy, successful , and to continue doing many projects with anyone in this hard  entertainment business. Let her hard work and performance speak for itself in this thread. There will be no negativity on this threat. We all mature, lovely , and classy.

Thanks

Peace and love :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by alcides14
  • Like 6

@CamelKnight  when you have a chance watch Shin Hye movie "The Royal Taylor" . For me she deserves an Oscar. I am not going to spoil it, but if you have a chance, it is worthy.  Also, welcome to Shin Hye only tread. 

Thank you so much! I was about to ask what PSH movies I really should see! Any others you can recommend? I've got plenty of free time and about to get a serious PSH addiction after watching The Heirs, Pinocchio and currently on Flower Boy Next Door :P

I like Miracle on Cell No.7 and Cyrano Agency films in particular. I'm sure you'll like it too. 

Have you watched Tree of Heaven, You're Beautiful & Heartstrings? Our babygirl is exemplary good in those dramas ;) 

After you finished FBND, tell me what's your favorite among Heirs, Pinocchio & FBND. Im interested to know :)

It's like stepping into a warm bath with all the frequent updates to anything Park Shin-Hye related :D

I've managed to find Miracle on Cell No.7 and Cyrano Agency. I'm curious about them and might watch a few of her movies this weekend.
I'm still searching for Tree of Heaven but have You're Beautiful and Hearstrings queued to watch in the near future.

If I have to choose between FBND, Heirs and Pinocchio I would rate Pinocchio best, Heirs second and FBND a distant third. Although FBND was entertaining, I simply couldn't understand why Dok Mi kept going from Enrique to Jin-Rok and back again. And again. And again. She really couldn't make up her mind untill the last episode and she just kept playing with both boy's hearts. I was also completely annoyed by Enrique's childish behaviour. Dok Mi is so mature, how would she fall for someone so childish?
Shin-Hye played a great part, being all shy and secluded yet still being stunningly beautiful. There were times I was slightly moved by her performance but she just did way better in my opinion, in Heirs and Pinocchio.
I must admit I needed to check my reviews for the other drama's (I write a review about every K-Drama I watch, so I know what I've seen and what it was about :)) since it was a while ago when I watched Heirs and Pinocchio. But reading back and remembering, they just captured me better I guess.

Indeed. I'm grateful to all SA's who untiringly contribute their updates about our lovely Shinhye. A big shoutout to @indahm and @JenniferG particularly. :wub:

It's funny we have the same rating. Pinocchio is up there in terms of story and character. This drama is intense, I can barely replay it. Choi In ha is brave and hilarious and playful and no filter.:P

Despite Heirs' cliche -run-of-the-mill story, Shinhye made it bearable to watch. I must admit that Cha Eun Sang is very elementary for Shinhye. I love her scene with her mother, with her friends, with Kim Tan & with Youngdo. For some reasons, i've watched it countless times.:w00t:

FBND is actually refreshing because Shinhye rarely play this extraordinary shy, deep, introverted type of character yet she delivered it perfectly. Go Dok Mi showed so much growth and Shinhye looked so beautiful in this drama. It's like the camera used is HD because her skin is so clear, hahaha. I loved it's cinematic ending too. :) I will watch FBND again and try to answer your concern on Go Dok Mi :blink:

I agree, Heirs has been done before and will no doubt be done much more in slightly different ways but I thought it was quite enjoyable. I found Heirs to be good in every way, just not great. It did a lot of things really well, just not amazing. Apart from PSH, ofcourse. I mean, you could put her on stage with nothing but a brown paper bag and tell her to sit still and be quiet, and I'd still watch it for hours on end :D

Pinocchio's ending was also like so many others: (grand)parents oppose the relationship but in the end turn around and give their blessing. The only K-Drama I've seen so far where parents didn't come to terms with the kids was Secret Garden. For the rest it's just the obligatory "well, the old folks need to have a say too and the kids must respect them". For the rest I found Pinocchio rather refreshing and even intense at some times :)

FBND left me wanting. I was a bit disappointed with it to be honest. Sure, PSH is the star and yes, I love how she grows (eventhough the last episode shows some enormous instant growth by going fast-forward a year and three months) and her person and character are more loveable as the story continues. But the way she kept going back and forth between Enrique and Jin-Rok was annoying for me. Make up your mind girl! lol :P

@CamelKnight also watch Shin Hye in Three Meals A Day, it's a reality show, she rocks there .:)

I've seen a bit of footage from the last episode where she was picking corn. She was in the first and last episodes, right? Any other I should watch?  

• Like 8

@CamelKnight  when you have afirstwatch Shin Hye movie "The Royal Taylor" . For me she deserves an Oscar. I am not going to spoil it, but if you have a chance, it is worthy.  Also, welcome to Shin Hye only tread. 

I agree, Heirs has been done before and will no doubt be done much more in slightly different ways but I thought it was quite enjoyable. I found Heirs to be good in every way, just not great. It did a lot of things really well, just not amazing. Apart from PSH, ofcourse. I mean, you could put her on stage with nothing but a brown paper bag and tell her to sit still and be quiet, and I'd still watch it for hours on end :D

Pinocchio's ending was also like so many others: (grand)parents oppose the relationship but in the end turn around and give their blessing. The only K-Drama I've seen so far where parents didn't come to terms with the kids was Secret Garden. For the rest it's just the obligatory "well, the old folks need to have a say too and the kids must respect them". For the rest I found Pinocchio rather refreshing and even intense at some times :)

FBND left me wanting. I was a bit disappointed with it to be honest. Sure, PSH is the star and yes, I love how she grows (eventhough the last episode shows some enormous instant growth by going fast-forward a year and three months) and her person and character are more loveable as the story continues. But the way she kept going back and forth between Enrique and Jin-Rok was annoying for me. Make up your mind girl! lol :P

@camelknight..i am sorry but i  disagree with you...in very firsy

• Like 7

I don't know about you guys but I love every dramas and movies shinhye starred in. Actually I don't know how to read and speak korean,, I just rely on sub. When watching other dramas I get lazy but when it comes to her I'm game...willing to watch it even for long hours!!! Sometimes I'm just looking at her face....Hehehe! By the way I'm a girl...I just love shinhye!

• Like 8

@camelknight. Why i thought Go dok mi never seen jin rok as a man?..she just picking enrique cousin ,and have nothing interest with other until enriqe open her to the real world,i wonder why you interpert the story in diferent way.jin rok maybe adore dok mi for long time..but he never make effort to told her..that is diferent with  enriqe.he just want Go dok mi fell  happy and scure to go outside and life as normal person.at first time enriqe never thought he become fall in love with Go dok mi..until they are realize they need each other...and about jin rok he just fell one sided love ..enrique is her world..some one whom pull out her from her wound,make her trust the otheragain..and make her happy just what he is...

• Like 8