❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Looks As Beautiful In Business Wear As She Does In Formal Dresses

Park Shin Hye in Ming Pao Weekly.

Actress Park Shin Hye is beautiful in summer business wear for an upcoming issue of the Chinese-language publication, Ming Pao Weekly. On June 20, the Hong Kong outlet shared a photo of the "Pinocchio" star for its upcoming issue. According to the Facebook page of Ming Pao Weekly, Park is a notable Korean star who had appeared with several leading men. 

Like Us on Facebook

Park Shin Hye in Ming Pao Weekly.
(Photo : Ming Pao Weekly )

"Park Shin Hye is the envy of thousands of girls, for her involvement with Korea's most popular flower boy's: Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Jang Geun Suk, and Jung Yong Hwa," said a representative for Ming Pao Weekly, on the outlet's Facebook page. 

Park Shin Hye for Bruno Magli.
(Photo : Bruno Magli )

On June 13, the 25-year-old Hallyu star appeared before eager fans in Hong Kong, as part of her on-going Dream of Angel tour. The autograph event successfully took place at the World Centre at Causeway Bay. 

Park Shin Hye for Bruno Magli.

According to a report from Hanbook Ilbo, she was thrilled to appear in Hong Kong, for her first solo event. "I appeared in Hong Kong for shooting or vacation breaks, but this is the first time I have seen my fans, by myself," said Park. 

11535883_918786211517622_590152466931302

Her photos for Mang Pao Weekly follow the release of her latest pictorial for Bruno Magli. Park is an endorsement representative for the Italian brand and is depicted in business wear, accompanied by the Daniela purse. Bruno Magli released the latest photos on June 20, highlighting her airport style. 

She has yet to announce her next project, but Park is included in the ensemble cast of the arthouse film, "The Beauty Inside." Her film, "The Royal Tailor" continues to receive attention from movie buffs and is included in the lineup of the upcoming New York Asian Film Festival. 

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/87511/20150620/park-shin-hye-looks-as-beautiful-in-business-wear-as-she-does-in-formal-dresses.htm

• Like 4

Guest purpleismycolor

[Rough Trans] Park Shin Hye's interview with Hong Kong magazine <Ming Pao Weekly>

CIB02x9UMAEoekK.jpg

cr. jinjjawintercherub

Guest purpleismycolor

Congratulations to our princess for having reached 1.9 million followers on Instagram :wub::wub::wub:

CIB0q9oUMAQwWDg.jpg

Guest purpleismycolor

Hong Kong J2 'Star Talk' Park Shin Hye Interview + Eng Trans

The following translation is done by www.shinhye.org and should not be redistributed without proper crediting. 

Interviewer:Hello Park Shin Hye-ssi, It's great meeting you for the first time.

Park Shin Hye: Nice meeting you too

I: Please say a greeting to Hong Kong fans.

PSH: Hello fans in Hong Kong, I am Park Shin Hye, it's great seeing you all.

I: It's your first fansign event in Hong Kong, how do you feel?

PSH: Although this was my first fansign event in Hong Kong, I have already been to Hong Kong a few times before this, so I don't feel unfamiliar with the city. Hong Kong makes me feel very welcomed. Hong Kong fans also went to my FMs overseas; I feel at ease and comfortable when I'm here.

I: Hong Kong audience really likes watching your dramas and films. Do you have a favorite character among those you starred as?

PSH: It's very difficult to pick one. Each project is very precious to me, very unforgettable. But if i have to choose one.. it would be 'you're Beautiful', as it was the first project that introduced me to foreign fans. I also like Heirs and my recent drama Pinocchio.

I: You've worked with a lot of male actors. Do you have a favorite male actor among those you've worked with?

PSH: All actors are very charming and very down to earth. They're all very nice, like Jang Geun Suk, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, and the sunbaes i worked with in the film 'Miracle of Cell No. 7'. We had great chemistry. During filming with them, I felt like I had chosen very good projects to participate filming in, which allowed me to work with these wonderful actors. I always feel like this.

I: In Pinocchio, your character suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome whenever she lies. In real life, do you have some special quirks like that? For example when you're nervous?

PSH: I don't have any quirks when I tell lies, but my parents would know immediately when I'm lying, maybe because we have been together for a long time, I don't even know why. When I'm nervous.. I would touch my hair often and... my mouth muscles would tense.

I: During your recent appearance on variety show 'Three Meals a Day', you cooked really well. Do you cook in your daily life with your family or friends?

PSH: When my whole family used to live together in the past, I would cook often. Because I really like eating, I like cooking for myself and others. But since my parents have started operating a restaurant, I no longer cook often. When I am traveling with friends I cook. But during daily life... no.

I: Favorite food?

PSH: I really like kimchi and anything with kimchi. Kimchi-jigae, kimchi-jjim, fried kimchi, etc.

I: What kind of friends or people do you cook for usually?

PSH: My friends, and people from my agency. When I go traveling or picnic/camping, I would cook too. People around me... have tried my cooking.

I: What do your friends think about your cooking?

PSH: They think I am like a mother.

I: You said before that you wanted to get married at 23., and now you postponed to getting married before 30. What do you personally think about marriage?

PSH: As I grow older... my marriage age has also postponed gradually. Even when i said I wanted to get married early, my unnis and oppas around me would tell me that I would wish to get married older as I grow older. Strangely, this has become quite accurate. Just that.. there's an increasing number of things that I can do and that I want to do, so I want to have more time and get married later.

I: If you become a wife one day, have you imagined what life would become?

PSH: A family that members live comfortably with one another like friends, a very warm family is what I've always wished for. To be able to communicate well with my kids like friends. A very warm and sweet family living simple lives.

I: How many kids?

PSH: Ideally, one boy and one girl. At least 2 kids.

I: What's your ideal type?

PSH: Someone who has leadership skills but not arrogant and can take care of one's family. Humorous, so the whole family can always laugh and be happy.

I: Hobbies?

PSH: My dad loves doing sports with the whole family. I grew up playing and learning sports from my dad. So I hope my future husband can play badminton, bowling.. those sports that can involve the whole family.

I: You started as a child actress. From your experience, what do you think you have gained and lost from being a celebrity at a young age?

PSH: Joining the career earlier than others could allow one to be successful faster. As for things I've lost, as I set my target at a young age and had to work hard for the target, I had to give up a lot of things. For example, I started out earlier and gained attention at a younger age, so there would be jealousy among friends and I had to endure this by myself.

I: If you could choose again, would you choose to be an actress or another path?

PSH: An actor's life is very charming, so it would be difficult for me to choose... If I have to choose whether to become an actress again, judging from what I experienced when I was young.. I would still choose to be an actress, but would do it in a different way. If I were to become an actor again from the beginning, I would choose a target different from the one I am having now.

I: What do you want to work on in future?

PSH: I am choosing scripts now and in August I would continue my Asia FM tour. I will take a rest in July and start working again in August.

I: Do you have something to tell our Hong Kong fans?

PSH: My fansign event in Hong Kong this time was not short.. but can't be said as.. long? Unfortunately it was a very short time spent with you all. I will try my best to bring a good project to meet everyone. I will work hard on being able to meet you all closely next year too. Hope everyone will stay healthy, and please continue to love and support me. Thank you.

source: http://www.shinhye.org/2015/06/video-hong-kong-j2-star-talk-park-shin.html